03.02.2020: Live Update: Beyhadh 2

Posted: 4 years ago

Part 1

Rudra screams I love you Maya. Maya and Rudra are in raft and Maya says we can't be together in this life. She pushes Rudra in ganges and says my revenge is complete. 

Flashback

Maya running on bridge, Rudra follows. 

Amir tells MJ nothing in CCTV footage. All wiped off. They find Rajeev footage in Mayas location. MJ says a big game is being played. My Rudra is at stake. MJ calls someone to help. 

Rudra catches Maya and Maya says why are you here. To see If I m alive or not? See. Rudra says am here for you.Will support you & accept you. Maya asks How? You decided to be with Ananya. I can't be the one to be ur companion behind closed doors and ur mistake in front of the world. Rudra says ur not a mistake. Rudra says you are my life. Maya says I dont have a life. One day whatever you give Me will end. Go from here. Leave me. Rudra holds her face and says you lied. You said that pain can reduce pain that pain can't love pain. Flashback of MayRa scenes. 

Rudra says I don't wanna save myself anymore. When I take ur name.. My soul shakes. When I touch you..My breath stops. When I think of u..my heartbeat stops. He says Maya till now I felt I am running from you but I was running from myself. Fear of losing you has crossed out all my fears. Ur my life. He says from today all my happiness is urs, ur sadness mine. From today my support is urs. MayRa are about to kiss but Maya pushes him away. Maya says no. She runs. 

Rudra says I love you Maya and I know u love me too. Maya covers her ears and thinks ur weakening me. Ur love can't beat my revenge. 

MJ shows Anu a footage from cctv and asks if it's maya. It's a part pic of Maya. Before Anu can answer, Sudhir comes and scolds her and takes her away. MJ tries to stop. Sudhir says till date hid all ur secrets and deeds but for my daughter can cross all limit. Let ur son go to hell and die. Amir and MJ fume. MJ says between son and friend, son will win. MJ asks Anu again and Anu says it's Maya. Amir says traced Rudra phone he is in Uttarakhand. 

Maya is running . She reaches river bank and gets inside the raft. Rudra asks her to stop. He comes to river, fears water but Maya hopes he follows. And he does. He jumps in the raft.Rudra puts on the life jacket and Maya thinks nothing can save u today. Maya says why are u here? Rudra says to stop you. Rudra says have taken all wrong decision in my life but you are the only right decision I took. Till date my life is incomplete and now it's complete coz of u. Maya says we can't be together in this life. Rudra asks Maya to listen to him but she keeps rafting. Rudra walks up to Maya. He tries to touch her hand but she hits him with the row and he falls in water. He is drowning. He asks for help. Maya thinks, you couldn't weaken me. The water goes still. Maya thinks my revenge is complete. But why do i feel a sense of loss?? 

She starts to row again but Rudra reaches out to the raft. 

Part 2

Rudra manages to hold on to the raft sides. Maya takes out her knife and walks to Rudra. But she trips and her hand is holding his. In one hand Maya holds Rudra hand and other the knife. Rudra says leave my hand, if I come up the boat will topple. Don't try to save me.Rudra gives back all of Mayas pearls and says leave ur darkness behind. Promise me u will look for light. That u will keep my love in ur heart as a sweet memory.  Wish I could have got more time to wipe ur tears with my love. Forgive me. I love you. Maya is stunned and in tears. 

Part 3

Rudra heartbeat falls. Maya recalls Rudra confession on the bridge. Maya gets flashback of all MayRa scenes. She is in tears. She recalls Rajeev, Myrah and Nandinis words about Rudra being the right one for her. The bracelet falls from Rudras hand. Maya pulls Rudra back and takes on the banks. Maya is emotional and keeps shaking him and says get up Rudra. Don't push me back in darkness. She says I love you. Don't leave me alone. Get up. Rudra remains unresponsive. Maya breaks down. 

Precap-- Rudra tells Maya, who is in the car, that the farther you go from me, I will keep coming closer to you. He holds her hand and takes her before Shivji. There is a havan kund. MayRa hold hand and Rudra says I promise you no one will come between us from today and Maya says promise you we will always be together. When death comes your hand will be with mine. MayRa hug but Maya looks serious.

Edited by Armu4eva - 4 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Originally posted by Shriyareddy

Finally aamir doing kuch kaam

Yeah... Finally Aamir did some useful work!!

And he got some more lines too...

Edited by Nikki_srk - 4 years ago

Rudy boy gaya paani main...

Aur bahar aakar raft main latak bhi gaya...

Edited by Nikki_srk - 4 years ago
Revenge complete??!!with Rudra's death??!! &the kiss didn't happen 😭

Rishi ki pyaar Mein Kya kami thi that usse nahi bachaya kya uske samne kitni be rahemi se mara usse. 

loved the episode n rudra's confession .....thnks for update 

So we will get MJ & Maya's scenes on Wednesday only..

Honestly, I just loved Rudra’s love today...Beyhadh hai yeh meri Aashiqui ❤️

Thank you Tanu ... today I have no access to TV and  read your updates