Prince Narula making an appearance - Page 2

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by Curious_Renee

I never liked him in BB 9 but he became my favourite as a gang leader in roadies and since then, he is my favourite.BB9 wasn't that successful, I think, despite being a winner, he is being called for the first time as a guest in BB after so many years. 

This!!

Didn't like him in BB but he is my favourite gangleader. Last season of Roadies I cried when His team member Bidhan lost

I think elite club task ...pls please hope rash wins

i hope paras ki bohat beizzati ho ðŸ˜’ salman to kar hi nahi raha pahira ki beizzati. aise hi wo evict ho jaein gey. koi aur hi aa k karde. 

Paras ki whaat laga dega ye Prince 

Originally posted by SnehaExpression

This!!

Didn't like him in BB but he is my favourite gangleader. Last season of Roadies I cried when His team member Bidhan lost

Aww, same thoughts, he never won as a gang leader, I always feel bad in every season of roadies. 😥

Prince is rooting for Shehnaaz & Asim. Sana's turn to get that Elite membership. 

Although I didnot like Prince in his season of BB9, (hardly watched it because it was so boring) not in Splitsvilla where he slapped a contestant, and neither did I like him winning against Gurmeet in Roadies. But one thing I can say about Prince is he is pretty straightforward and real. He is the only contestant to actually marry the girl he fell for on BB9. 

You guys should watch his episode of Bigg Buzz. He HATES Paras. And they have history. Will be interesting