Yeh Hai Chahatein

Preesha enters her future home😂

manny136 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Todays epi was unintentionally really funny ðŸ˜†

So yuraj fools the family especially preesha about saransh being kidnapped and his rescue and points towards rudraksh as the culprit ðŸ˜†

Rudraksh sees the toys and ahana is kind enough to inform his of rajeevs adoption plans😲 then rudraksh calls yuvraj and offers him more money for a task. Dude your gonna feel so mad when you find out your giving away money to the actual killer and if balraj gets mad at you for this its allowed this time😲😆

So the favor is getting preesha to the house for rajeevs prayer meet like dude why ruin a somber event like this why and he is kind enough to give preesha clothes that resemble the prison garb but in her style ðŸ˜†

Ok at least preesha does feel bad about rajeev dying  and guilty unlike the psycho murderer😒🤬 Rudra was fine when he talked about the moms pain but he lost me when he started on the pain felt by ahana and balraj🤣 i think preesha cried more here than ahana has fake cried for rajeev ðŸ˜†

btw preeha entered her future home in clothes given by rudra😆 not only that for some reason rudra needed to talk to her in private in his room like why ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜‰ Rudra saying all those mean things to her about her hanging your are gonna be eating your words pretty soon dude😆

So finally rudra asks her to tell the truth before she dies and then accuses her of blackmailing rajeev and questions if they were having an affair😲😆 at the prayer meet rudra was lamenting how rajeev was a saint and here he is implying his brother was having an affair😆 yeah he did say he was all innocent getting trapped by preeshas tears😆

Rudra not getting any answers is ready to do something but ramans letter saves the day ðŸ˜†I think rajeev asked raman to be signatory to a trust fund for saransh im guessing so and the letter must reveal saransh is rajeevs kid

So tom rudra will keep on accusing preesha and she will be so confused thanks to yuvraj ðŸ˜† i wonder if he finds out preesha is the mom or not coz it will be very complicated if he thinks she was his brothers lover aww a saransh rudra scene but i guess he will be conflicted coz of saransh's love and need for preesha so angst starts now😉 preesha asking yuvraj the truth about rajeev but the guy will spin things again im sure😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Thanks much for the brief update of today's episode, dear! ðŸ˜Š

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: manny136

Todays epi was unintentionally really funny ðŸ˜†

It was indeed funny but at least for a short while preesha was out of the jail

So yuraj fools the family especially preesha about saransh being kidnapped and his rescue and points towards rudraksh as the culprit ðŸ˜†

parents-daughters the whole family are dumb thus creeps like yuvraj can fool them

Rudraksh sees the toys and ahana is kind enough to inform his of rajeevs adoption plans😲 then rudraksh calls yuvraj and offers him more money for a task. Dude your gonna feel so mad when you find out your giving away money to the actual killer and if balraj gets mad at you for this its allowed this time😲😆

I agree,waiting for the day when rudraksh will know the truth

So the favor is getting preesha to the house for rajeevs prayer meet like dude why ruin a somber event like this why and he is kind enough to give preesha clothes that resemble the prison garb but in her style ðŸ˜†

It was hilarious and mean but still nice of him

Ok at least preesha does feel bad about rajeev dying  and guilty unlike the psycho murderer😒🤬 Rudra was fine when he talked about the moms pain but he lost me when he started on the pain felt by ahana and balraj🤣 i think preesha cried more here than ahana has fake cried for rajeev ðŸ˜†

yuvraj is a devil😡though preesha is dumb n blind in love but she has humanity and compassion in her so she will definitely feel guilty about rajeev but what makes me laughing how come an accident turn murder in preesha's case🤔

when he talked abt balraj-ahana i felt like laughing they are the last people to shed tears for rajeev,balraj has tears for loosing his son but in coming days he is back to his money world

btw preeha entered her future home in clothes given by rudra😆 not only that for some reason rudra needed to talk to her in private in his room like why ðŸ˜²ðŸ˜‰ Rudra saying all those mean things to her about her hanging your are gonna be eating your words pretty soon dude😆

when the truth is out his reaction will be worth watching at the same the first step falling in love with her💞

So finally rudra asks her to tell the truth before she dies and then accuses her of blackmailing rajeev and questions if they were having an affair😲😆 at the prayer meet rudra was lamenting how rajeev was a saint and here he is implying his brother was having an affair😆 yeah he did say he was all innocent getting trapped by preeshas tears😆

well i think there is a reason why its shown that he is thinking rajeev-preesha had an affair like in future when he falls in love with preesha he will be fighting with his head and heart but i don't think this will prolong as he will know the truth of rajeev-mahima his biggest hurdle will be yuvraj as one he is exposed preesha will loose trust in love

Rudra not getting any answers is ready to do something but ramans letter saves the day ðŸ˜†I think rajeev asked raman to be signatory to a trust fund for saransh im guessing so and the letter must reveal saransh is rajeevs kid

i thought it was something to do abt preesha's being innocent but than its abt saransh's future and the truth that saransh is rajeev's son

its good now both are equal Rudreesha knows that saransh is rajeev's son difference in fact that rudraksh knows saransh is rajeev's son but the mother is unknown to him while preesha knows the whole story

So tom rudra will keep on accusing preesha and she will be so confused thanks to yuvraj ðŸ˜† i wonder if he finds out preesha is the mom or not coz it will be very complicated if he thinks she was his brothers lover aww a saransh rudra scene but i guess he will be conflicted coz of saransh's love and need for preesha so angst starts now😉 preesha asking yuvraj the truth about rajeev but the guy will spin things again im sure😆

rudraksh's plan to marry preesha is to separate preesha-saransh which is a dream that will never come true

lets hope he gets to know the whole truth otherwise like you say it will be complicated if he thinks preesha is his bro's love

saransh's love will heal his pain and get rid the lobeliness in him,he will be a good father saransh officially his son now

that evil guy will definitely manipulate preesha and she too will be in MU while marrying rudraksh

favjassi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

So now rudr will marry Prisha for the sake of saransh and there u go the story starts from there