Curious, just want to know

manya17699 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

During rishabh-sherlyn marriage,did u guys expect sherlyn-prithvi to be expose?

Did u expect karan-preeta to come closer?

Was karan preferred over rishabh in the fandom?

Was there any hint that karan-preeta would be drifted?

I want to know all this because recently i felt that Mahira would soon get exposed.i had a feeling that sherlyns exposure is near.had this ever happened in the show where u guys felt that sherlyn would be gone for good.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anonymous_87 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Good questions 

But u never know 

Sherlyn track is dragged from very long

God knows when it will be over 

I just want she should be exposed and karan should regret

TheM5393 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: manya17699

During rishabh-sherlyn marriage,did u guys expect sherlyn-prithvi to be expose?

Did u expect karan-preeta to come closer?

Was karan preferred over rishabh in the fandom?

Was there any hint that karan-preeta would be drifted?

I want to know all this because recently i felt that Mahira would soon get exposed.i had a feeling that sherlyns exposure is near.had this ever happened in the show where u guys felt that sherlyn would be gone for good.

The drift between Karan and Preeta post the failure in their looooooooooong drawn plan to stop Sherlyn from getting married to Rishabh was probably the most obvious thing in the history of the show if one had actually watched the first 100 episodes. However, the actual marriage between Rishabh and Sherlyn did take many people by surprise. A Lot of people did expect and hope that Prithvi and Sherlyn will be exposed. Although Preeta's wedding was obviously longer but Rishabh's wedding wasn't short either, that also lasted more than a month. So sometimes dragging makes people think things that are a little unlikely. And by that I mean it is unlikely for Mahira and Sherlyn to be exposed. ðŸ˜†

buttercups2020 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

I read somewhere that mahira's exit is confirmed after this court drama. Absolutely no clue about sharlyn. 

I think she is going to stay now.  For good. 

She should divorce rishabh and marry Karan. ðŸ¤£

_Runa_ thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I have never expected Prithvi-Sherleen to be exposed during Rishabh's wedding. I don't expect it now. Prithvi-Sherleen gave good trps that time. There was no need in exposure. And I wasn't surprised when their wedding has actually happened. I expected it. I wasn't 100% sure but still expected this.

Mahira is here to stay. She won't be exposed any time soon. Same with Sherleen.

Karan-Preeta won't be together and happy either. This is the logic for drama to continue.

TheM5393 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Runa_

I have never expected Prithvi-Sherleen to be exposed during Rishabh's wedding. I don't expect it now. Prithvi-Sherleen gave good trps that time. There was no need in exposure. And I wasn't surprised when their wedding has actually happened. I expected it. I wasn't 100% sure but still expected this.

Mahira is here to stay. She won't be exposed any time soon. Same with Sherleen.

Karan-Preeta won't be together and happy either. This is the logic for drama to continue.

so true

pfalcon1949 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

all your dreams will come true only when we all stop watch the show. Otherwise it continues the same way. No change to be expected.

LoLo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Lol the villains are never exposed in Ekta serials.  They’re her favorites!😜😡

MandyTheBlogger thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Scarlet.ferro

I read somewhere that mahira's exit is confirmed after this court drama. Absolutely no clue about sharlyn. 

I think she is going to stay now.  For good. 

She should divorce rishabh and marry Karan. ðŸ¤£

Really, is mahira going to say bye? !!! 

It would be so great, if that really happens. After watching this drama sometimes i really get pissed thinking kya sach mein sach ka koyi value nahi hai kya.. after seeing today's precap i felt like, sherlyn has now become really unstoppable. ðŸ¤¢

@bold:

Seriously, if that happens that would have been more fun to watch. Everyday they will have a new banter to star with🤣 

Sherlyn is just being fake polite with rishab by saying all ji ji infront of him.but with karan she never bothers about that. So it would have been more fun. I miss prithvi yaar.. sherlyn single handedly trying to plot everything ain't fun.