Which Task is best for current Stage in the game?

Poll

Which is best one for current scenario?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
GumnaamHaiKoii thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

With BB13 finally gearing up for its finale we can see viewers have already selected their Favourites and are solely focusing on them shifting focus from ships Be it RaSim, SidSim, SidRa, SidNaaz , PaHira etc.

So I think it's time for BB to also assign tasks wherein Hms can shine solely rather than playing in teams / Majority.

Also I don't think either BB or Hms can afford tasks wherein Hms can get into physical fights and get it cancelled (knowing Bb13 contestants it's clearly not impossible though πŸ˜†)

Which one would be best?

Excuse Task names I don't remember actual names πŸ˜†. These are few tasks I could remember rn, you can comment similar task held earlier or any new idea you have. These are just for reference.

1) Coloured Water Bowl task - The one that I think was done in BB10 and manu Manveer got chance to participate in mall task . You have to hold bowl filled with coloured water and walk on podium acc to instructions given ex: fast, rewind etc.

This one is good . But not that entertaining tbh. 

2) Spaceship Task : BB11 wherein Sanchalan was busy romancing and everybody got down for one or the another reason πŸ˜†. It wasn't done for TTf I guess. But I think this task would be wont be safest options considering how aggressive hms can get . Also BB will get controversial material when Hms stay together in such close space and 'poke' each other so that other one gets down first πŸ˜†

3)Box task : Done by kamya in bb8 . I think hms will be safe from physical attacks , pushes inside in the box πŸ˜† and we can clearly see who's most patient amongst them, what is it ? Himalaya πŸ˜†

4) torture task: I think you have sit through torture and ring bell (BB11?) if you wanna give up. I think we have seen tasks like this in Bb13 but knowing BB , he loves this kinda task so 🀷 added in the list 

I think manveer did similar task where in he stood for max time and got lot of praise ( same task where lopa tired to scare Bani with fake snake πŸ˜†)

I seriously don't remember other such tasks wherein Hms really get chance to shine on their own.

Pls Comment if you know.

Edited by Radiant_Eyes_ - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hiraa221 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

A forcefully talk to each other task would be good where there would be pairs that don’t talk much (Sid, Rashmi or Sana,Paras or Asim, Mahira) and the first one to stop talking would be nominated. That would be fun πŸ˜†

GumnaamHaiKoii thumbnail

Originally posted by: hira221

A forcefully talk to each other task would be good where there would be pairs that don’t talk much (Sid, Rashmi or Sana,Paras or Asim, Mahira) and the first one to stop talking would be nominated. That would be fun πŸ˜†

I think ultimate winners in this task would be SidRa with pro level sarcastic yet funny banter / flirting (whatever you wanna call it ) . BB will cut max promos , with lil pink hearts , pinkie glow around them , udi udi playing in Bg β˜ΊοΈ cheesy kkh dialogues as VO. Sidra shippers to chandi hi chandi .

I think BB should do this in elite club πŸ˜†. Lock pair in it and one who gives up first will be out. 

hiraa221 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Radiant_Eyes_

I think ultimate winners in this task would be SidRa with pro level sarcastic yet funny banter / flirting (whatever you wanna call it ) . BB will cut max promos , with lil pink hearts , pinkie glow around them , udi udi playing in Bg β˜ΊοΈ cheesy kkh dialogues as VO. Sidra shippers to chandi hi chandi .

I think BB should do this in elite club πŸ˜†. Lock pair in it and one who gives up first will be out. 

Ohhhh yes this would be iconic. Specially for Arhaan πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

GumnaamHaiKoii thumbnail

Originally posted by: hira221

Ohhhh yes this would be iconic. Specially for Arhaan πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

HK will enter again , with 100 versions of her patch up story with Chow Shao πŸ˜†, conveying dhukda of her bro Arhaan to RD πŸ€£

Edited by Radiant_Eyes_ - 4 years ago