•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Hi

I m.following this season from first episode..

Having one doubt..

Manyata's hubby(character played by shaleen banot ) was brother of Dev's father..?

Then isn't bindra n dev cousin sister n brother?

Originally posted by ariyabestfan

Hi

I m.following this season from first episode..

Having one doubt..

Manyata's hubby(character played by shaleen banot ) was brother of Dev's father..?

Then isn't bindra n dev cousin sister n brother?

Yes they are cousin but on hindi show they did show cousin fall in love and marriage stuff, its common actually. 

Originally posted by Sleppless

Yes they are cousin but on hindi show they did show cousin fall in love and marriage stuff, its common actually. 

I don't think Brinda's and Dev's dads are cousin. I think they were more like padosi/somebody you know but not related by blood. Dev's dad was Brinda's grandpa's employee. 

Originally posted by Hope011

I don't think Brinda's and Dev's dads are cousin. I think they were more like padosi/somebody you know but not related by blood. Dev's dad was Brinda's grandpa's employee. 

But they call bhai to each other..😔

As far as I know they were friends. Very close friends , so calling each other bhai is pretty common. So no brindev aren't cousins.

Originally posted by made-in-charms

As far as I know they were friends. Very close friends , so calling each other bhai is pretty common. So no brindev aren't cousins.

Oh..

Originally posted by made-in-charms

Oh so they not a cousin?,oops I was thinking they are cousin lol.thank I was feel little weird about cousin marriage now I think perfect pair .