Bigg Boss 13

Rashmi changed statement and lied

FruitToasty thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

Note - Rashmi said that Arhan told her that his Ex wife has moved on, she is married and his child has a home... She didn't want to break a home... 

Till Yesterday I thought that Rashmi did not know about his child or Marriage's existence, she didn't know he ever got married and had a kid... 

But her statement in front of Kashmira and Arti was that she didn't know that he is still married.... I asked Rashmi fans and they also said that HE IS STILL MARRIED... 

1 Debolina - Salman Sir, Rashmi ne kaha ki use shadi ki baat pata thi par use nahi pata thi... 

The shadi ki baat is that he is still married so Rashmi told Salman that she KNEW that Arhan was still married and she was romancing a married man on national television and Salman encouraged her to do it 😕... Salman who didn't like Asim hitting on a woman who was engaged.... 

2 If she knew that Arhan had a child to kon si bachche ki baat chhupai? I don't get this point, did he hid that his child is national level swimmer? What did he hide about his child? 

Basically, Rashmi is saying that Salman told her that Arhan is still married, IF Salman knew Arhan is STILL married, why would he ask her to patch up? Salman asked Asim to stay away from a woman who had a fiance, why would Salman encourage and smile at a married man, whose child and wife must be watching from home, romance with Rashmi? 

3 Rashmi confessed her love for Arhan and proposed to him after knowing that he is still married? 

Debolina clearly said ki Rashmi ko marriage aur bachche ki baat pata nahi thi, Rashmi in front of Salman said that she didn't know about wedding or child, then Salman said that Arhan says that she knows about his marriage and child, then Rashmi changed her statement in front of Kashmira and Arti that he told her his wife has moved on and child has a family.... 

She didn't break up with Arhaan, she asked him to shut his mouth till she is in the house and let her take all the sympathy she can for being lied and cheated on by him....she kept repeating this and asked him to shut up for 2 weeks.... 

I found it odd that she confessed her love for Arhan right after knowing that he hid about his marriage and child from her.... Now she is saying that she confessed it, after Salman telling her that he is still married, Salman encouraged her sort out issues with a married man... What's there to sort when the man is married? 🤦‍♀️... 

I feel she lied that she didn't know about his marriage and child to gain sympathy, now she is changing statement and asking Arhan to shut up.... 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nishi5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Inki Puri kahaani golmaal hai 

Edited by nishi5 - 4 years ago
Taylor_Swift thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

No, Rashmi has not lied. She did not know but out of the goodness in her heart she tried to cover up for FRAUD Arhaan. Even Arti & Devo know truth of this matter. Even Himanshi said sorry to Rashmi. Sallu also cleared that she didn;t know.

Rashmi will fix everything after BB13 finale. Thats why she is quiet on this topic and also asked FRAUD Arhan to STFU.

Rashmi behaved very gracefully in this matter despite dirty effort of cheap colors and PR people

beena_jon thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

all said and done, i wonder, this season why are they hell bent on dragging their personal lives on television 😡 just shukla seems to the neat and clean one, rest all are cheating..BS👎🏼

Bluehue thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

She didn't... That was what fraud told her when he was outed by sallu... And she said she will talk about it after bb is over. And now fruad and his mu boli bahen did all the drama and she is rightfully mad. 

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

She clearly said in wkv that she know he is divorced. She donot know he has kids and he is still married...

She accepted she knows he is divorced. You can see this in wkv when salman told her about Arhaan kid. Even Arhaan accepted he didnot told her about kid and he is still married thing ..

She said she donot know he is still married with kid. Maybe the words are wrong but she meant in that way. 

Her talks with Kashmira, rashmi said "I thought his wife moved on hogaye hogi with someone, when kid matter came I thought she took the kid also with her and they are happy. I donot know more than that. If I know he is still married why will I be with him, I am not someone to break a marriage..."

She didnot change her words... Arhaan told he is not in contact with his wife and kid. He has proofs of all those things...

FruitToasty thumbnail

Originally posted by: Taylor_Swift

No, Rashmi has not lied. She did not know but out of the goodness in her heart she tried to cover up for FRAUD Arhaan. Even Arti & Devo know truth of this matter. Even Himanshi said sorry to Rashmi. Sallu also cleared that she didn;t know.

Rashmi will fix everything after BB13 finale. Thats why she is quiet on this topic and also asked FRAUD Arhan to STFU.

Rashmi behaved very gracefully in this matter despite dirty effort of cheap colors and PR people

Arhan is a fraud... 

But Rashmi said that he told her that his wife had moved on and his kid had a family, she did not want to break a house.. But Salman td her that Arhan was still married... 

Out of goodness in her heart, she saved Arhan and kept romancing him despite knowing that he is still married, his wife and child must be watching their father romancing Rashmi Desai?.... 

FruitToasty thumbnail

Originally posted by: beena_jon

all said and done, i wonder, this season why are they hell bent on dragging their personal lives on television 😡 just shukla seems to the neat and clean one, rest all are cheating..BS👎🏼

Sympathy... What she wanted from Shukla vs Rashmi... She is getting from Arhan vs Rashmi... She lost all respect I had for her 

hiraa221 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

From what I understood after yesterday’s episode was that she didn’t know he’s still married (not divorced yet). 

She knew that he was married but thought that it was over or something. 

About the child I think she didn’t know about it as a whole. 

FruitToasty thumbnail

Originally posted by: -PD-

She clearly said in wkv that she know he is divorced. She donot know he has kids and he is still married...

She accepted she knows he is divorced. You can see this in wkv when salman told her about Arhaan kid. Even Arhaan accepted he didnot told her about kid and he is still married thing ..

She said she donot know he is still married with kid. Maybe the words are wrong but she meant in that way. 

Her talks with Kashmira, rashmi said "I thought his wife moved on hogaye hogi with someone, when kid matter came I thought she took the kid also with her and they are happy. I donot know more than that. If I know he is still married why will I be with him, I am not someone to break a marriage..."

She didnot change her words... Arhaan told he is not in contact with his wife and kid. He has proofs of all those things...

Rashmi clearly said that Arhan told her that his wife has moved on and his child has a family.... Means she knew about his marriage and child before Salman told her... She said that Salman told her about Arhan still being married.... I don't think Salman was talking about Arhan being married in present or he would never have encouraged Rashmi to clear things with him as there's nothing to clear with a married man.... 

If Salman was talking about Arhan not being divorced then why did Debo said that Rashmi lied about marriage?... Mahira is right, Rashmi does play with words...