I was WRONG about Rashmi !!

Oye_Chup_Kar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

I really misunderstood Rashmi in the beginning. I thought she's pretending to be nice for the cameras, & being diplomatic. But she wasn't, she is just like that in real -soft spoken, calm & reserved mostly. One can't fake for 4 months! 

She only reacts when poked a lot or when she's affected deeply by someone (like Mahira's comments, Sid's Aisi Ladki, Arti in yesterday's episode forcefully trying to call her chor, or Himanshi in tonight's episode etc), otherwise she just ignores & stays calm. 

I don't know whether to call her naive, dumb or just a good hearted forgiving person who don't hold grudges.. because everytime she was backstabbed by her closed ones/ friends, she forgave them & moved on. 

Be it Paras -whom she still praise a lot or Mahira whose mistakes she lets go by thinking she's an immature child or Vishal's comments or Arhaan's big lies. She just lets go & move on. 

Also i love the way she carries herself with so much dignity. Honest to God, i really want her to win BB13 even though Sid is my favorite. Because she's had the most difficult journey on the show, by far! 

The mental torture this woman went through almost the entire season is just on another level.. yet she remained strong & still going strong. This is what i call a strong & empowered woman. Despite her struggles, she's still holding her head high. For me, she's a winner already. 

Edited by Oye_Chup_Kar - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SilentSilver thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Niceness is often considered to be fake cause not many are actually used to it. A lot had happened with her in the show, and she did manage to move forward with so much dignity says a lot about a person. 

As far as I have seen and understood in the show, Rashmi is genuinely a nice person, and that matters a lot to me. 

I truly hope that she wins the show. And otherwise, she is talented enough to go a long way in life  ❤️

shiiny thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

It means a lot to see a post like this from a Sid fan. I am glad Rashami has earned support and love at the end. ❤️

Agree fully with your post. Thanks . 🤗

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Oye_Chup_Kar

I really misunderstood Rashmi in the beginning. I thought she's pretending to be nice for the cameras, & being diplomatic. But she wasn't, she is just like that in real -soft spoken, calm & reserved mostly. One can't fake for 4 months! 

She only reacts when poked a lot or when she's affected deeply by someone (like Mahira's comments, Sid's Aisi Ladki, Arti's in yesterday's episode forcefully trying to call her chor, or Himanshi in tonight's episode etc), otherwise she just ignores & stays calm. 

I don't know whether to call her naive, dumb or just a good hearted forgiving person who don't hold grudges.. because everytime she was backstabbed by her closed ones/ friends, she forgave them & moved on. 

Be it Paras -whom she still praise a lot or Mahira whose mistakes she lets go by thinking she's an immature child or Vishal's comments or Arhaan's big lies. She just lets go & move on. 

Also i love the way she carries herself with so much dignity. Honest to God, i really want her to win BB13 even though Sid is my favorite. Because she's had the most difficult journey on the show, by far! 

The mental torture this woman went through almost the entire season is just on another level.. yet she remained strong & still going strong. This is what i call a strong & empowered woman. Despite her struggles, she's still holding her head high. For me, she's a winner already. 

Thank you🤗

I face the same issue, people at my previous workplace thought I am fake and a people pleaser.

I come from an army background where we are taught It's ok NOT to be brutally honest everytime but never say anything to hurt or criticize someone. 

So it depends upon upbringing and some cultures

I_M_SultaN thumbnail

many flips today 🤣

Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

She has undoubtedly had the most difficult journey and still survived.  Truly strong she is.

AblazedEnigma.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

shayad season ka sabse bada flip day hoga aaj for manyyyy 🤣🤣

On topic - Yesss she has been highly misunderstood whole season...she is genuinely a good soul <3!

BasKahDia thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Not flips, end of the day Insaan insaan hi hota with a nice heart.🙂

I know you are funny..🙂

Sushma_Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Real winning is winning Hearts of people who hated/didnt liked before....

#RashmiFTW🥳

BasKahDia thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Oye_Chup_Kar

She only reacts when poked a lot or when she's affected deeply by someone (like Mahira's comments, Sid's Aisi Ladki, Arti in yesterday's episode forcefully trying to call her chor, or Himanshi in tonight's episode etc), otherwise she just ignores & stays calm. 

Rashmi is not naive or dumb. She is nice by heart, she went through one of the toughest journey. If we say nice person as dumb, then there is proplem with us. I will be equally happy, if winner is Rashmi or Asim. Actually, I consider all top 3 as winner.