Asim Asim Asim..full of thread

Posted: 4 years ago

Oh God seriously full of forum  obession with asim..asim asim...hope Asimm will.win the show😉show ..

Tumhare mu mein ghee shakkar ðŸ˜ƒ

It's not obsession. It's about discussing today's episode. Anyways, ha kuch zyada hi Asim related posts ban gaye hai ab koi ek hi baat rakhne k liye 4-5 posts banyega toh fir forum bharega hi na. Isme proud feel hota h toh achi baat hai! 😆😆

Asim Mandir for the win ðŸ¥³

I mentioned it on the DDT this afternoon.... the first page of MF at that time had 8 posts on Asim - 6 bashing 2 praising 

Love or hate you can’t ignore him..... which was Sid sometime back...... Shukla is no doubt in the game still and most say he’s the fixed winner and all BUT Asim rising up the game can not be undermined nor underestimated 

Best of luck to all.... may the best person win 

Yes Asim deserves to Win ðŸ¥³

asim deserves to win baaki makers ko marzi. the way they have saved arti, I have less hopes from them to be fair.

Originally posted by roshaniD

I mentioned it on the DDT this afternoon.... the first page of MF at that time had 8 posts on Asim - 6 bashing 2 praising 

Love or hate you can’t ignore him..... which was Sid sometime back...... Shukla is no doubt in the game still and most say he’s the fixed winner and all BUT Asim rising up the game can not be undermined nor underestimated 

Best of luck to all.... may the best person win 

I am sid fan and i want him to win but i will b somewhat ok if asim wins solely basesed on his growing fan following and he is the only one who can beat sid in voting( which is quite impossible) 

Good luck

Originally posted by KaranBB

I am sid fan and i want him to win but i will b somewhat ok if asim wins solely basesed on his growing fan following and he is the only one who can beat sid in voting( which is quite impossible) 

Good luck

Sid’s Indian fan following is more I think, according to some post I saw earlier... and voting is allowed in India only right? So yes, Anyone beating Sid in voting seems very highly unlikely..... Sid’s margins have dropped yes, but he’s still going very strong no doubt...... 

Just wanted to appreciate Asim’s journey as when he started the show he didn’t have a fan base at all..... so his achievement deserves applause..... that’s all I wanted to say.....

Originally posted by roshaniD

Sid’s Indian fan following is more I think, according to some post I saw earlier... and voting is allowed in India only right? So yes, Anyone beating Sid in voting seems very highly unlikely..... Sid’s margins have dropped yes, but he’s still going very strong no doubt...... 

Just wanted to appreciate Asim’s journey as when he started the show he didn’t have a fan base at all..... so his achievement deserves applause..... that’s all I wanted to say.....

Also sid has been no.1 on ormax since last 4 months. And whoever tops ormax in last 10 years hv won the show. So most probably sid is winning. Baki lets c.