so nayantara can touch nagmani

Posted: 4 years ago

i think nayantara is bela daughter 

and she can touch nagmani from the original place

and thats why vish is using her to get that nagmani

Nayantara is looking way to innocent Vish easily fooling her now Vish will take Nagmani through Nayantara πŸ€” 

i wish Nayantara  is Bela daughter 

Originally posted by saaniakh

Nayantara is looking way to innocent Vish easily fooling her now Vish will take Nagmani through Nayantara πŸ€” 

i wish Nayantara  is Bela daughter 

i just love nayantara scene

with anybody but i love most with manyata and then brinda the most

and she just behave like choti ariyal jelous sister with brinda

i dont want to go to moral gyan in naagin show

so for me nayan is still a bholi right now insecure for her mother

and i feel nayan is even naagin but is still not 25 so not transformed into one

We only saw her approaching the naagmani, she hasn’t touched it yet, but it seems like she can and that is probably why Vish is behind her life at the moment.

vish is behind her speaks volume and there is definitely a reason for that

shivangi could touch the naagmani becos she was a suryavanshi since her father ritik was a suryavanshi and he too could touch the naagmani

bela could touch the naagmani becos she was a naagrani

if nayantara could touch the naagmani and vish is behind her its hints that she could be mahir-bela's daughter and this secret is only known to vish 

Nayantara being behir daughter would be fab twist πŸ‘ But then why is she not a naagin then like bela if she is her daugther? I think chances of this are slim, but there's defo a secret to nayantara.

Yaa it will be awesome if nayantara is Behir daughter it will create more gripping story n interest in show like how nayantara were born? How she got separated from Behir? Where r behir? Nayanatara as Nagrani would create awesome drama πŸ‘πŸΌ

About why Nayan didnt turn Naagin I think even in season 2 Shivangi wasnt able to get her powers at 25 age but when sudden shock she received when villains killed her mom shivanya in front of her n shivangi had no powers she went to commit suicide by jumping off the clip than she availed her powers n returned to take revenge 

So may be Nayantara needs that kind of jhatka to realize n get powers πŸ˜³

Hope makers dont dissapoint now m πŸ˜­

Originally posted by sammy17

Nayantara being behir daughter would be fab twist πŸ‘ But then why is she not a naagin then like bela if she is her daugther? I think chances of this are slim, but there's defo a secret to nayantara.

Originally posted by sammy17

If you remember, bela died and then reincarnated as the human shravani, who later got her Naagin powers on her 25th birthday. Maybe Vish did something that prevented Nayantara from turning into a naagin so she can finish off Nayantara once she get the naagmani for her with minimum issues.

Shravani had human parents so biologically and logically as well she should not be able to transform into a Naagin but she did right? Maybe it’s the same case with Nayantara, she will transform, but time has not yet come.

Originally posted by Para-shi

Yaa it will be awesome if nayantara is Behir daughter it will create more gripping story n interest in show like how nayantara were born? How she got separated from Behir? Where r behir? Nayanatara as Nagrani would create awesome drama πŸ‘πŸΌ

It's Required and Awesome Nayan turns Behir Daughter N3 last N4 1st promo Shown Villain Naagins Sumitra etc  in Statues Whose Rays Focus on White Naagin /Bela Costume turn in back side  Nayan introduced in White Costume it Suits Her πŸ‘πŸΌ

About why Nayan didnt turn Naagin I think even in season 2 Shivangi wasnt able to get her powers at 25 age but when sudden shock she received when villains killed her mom shivanya in front of her n shivangi had no powers she went to commit suicide by jumping off the clip than she availed her powers n returned to take revenge 

Shivi πŸ˜³have Symptoms of Naagin before 25yrs😎 Who Attracts to been Music and Poison in her nails it's after her tandav (25year) and shivji blessing by the time  only turned complete Naagin later she realises that in suicide attempt πŸ˜›

Shivi seen Her mom murder through shivanya eyes πŸ˜Žthere is no doubt about her naagin or not 

So may be Nayantara needs that kind of jhatka to realize n get powers πŸ˜³

Nayan who brought up entirely motive of revenge and her mom struggle life πŸ˜²no need of such jhatka shivi lived human life so she need  

It's CVS to stop butchering Nayan πŸ€’Unite her With Manyata asap😭 also focus on her real parents issue too like manyata did Nayan too search and find Behir Where abouts got powers πŸ˜Ž

Hope makers dont dissapoint now m πŸ˜­

hope πŸ˜› Replies in bold πŸ˜ƒ

I don't think there has ever been 2 Naagranis who can touch the Nagmani.Like Sumitra was the Queen of Nidhok Vansh but could not touch the Nagmani.Only Queens from the Sheshnaag clan can touch/possess the Nagmani.With the exception of Queen Bela Shivanya and Shivangi both were Sheshnaagins blessed by the Great Lord Mahakaal for the protection of Nagmani.

Hell even Shivangi became the Supreme Queen-Mahanagrani due to.her sheer sacrifice.Bela being the Queens daughter was the second Sheshnaag Queen in line for the protection of Nagmani.After her Manyata became the protector and Nayan could have become one if she was the Naagin.

Brinda being Manyata's daughter automatically becomes the next in line for the throne.So Brinda can touch/protect the Nagmani since she's the newest Sheshnaagin on the block.

I don't know how Nayan can touch the Nagmani being human unless she's really not a human and a true Naagin like her sibling Brinda.Even if she was the one how could she touch the Nagmani.Even Juhi Bela's sister could not touch the Nagmani herself bcoz she was not the designated Queen.She had to trick Bela under the influence of that cunning Vulture to become the Naag-Queen to touch the Nagmani.

Its good that Nayan becomes the 4th Naagin rather than being revealed as the Crooked Pandit's daughter.As for her being Behir's daughter its highly doubtful.Bela became much powerful after getting the special powers of the Naaglok from the former Supreme Queen Shivangi unless Vish and her secret partner killed Behir and snatched Nayan from them.

So Nayan becoming the new Naagin does not guarantee that she's the real Queen unless there's a twist in the story/or due to some divine intervention it happens.