•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

It's not possible ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜Ž show dont please the way๐Ÿ˜ณ so Just a Vm ๐Ÿ˜› Combining DraShivโค๏ธManyaTaraโค๏ธ

https://twitter.com/chanduuvinna/status/1223930299672711168โญ๏ธ 

Manyata Worry and Prays How to Back her Nayan ๐Ÿ˜›Ru โค๏ธNeela naagtoo witnessing and worried for her ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

Shivi ๐Ÿ˜›Appears in Mandir as Shiviji blessing  Who Gives Naagin powers to Nayan ๐Ÿ˜ณ 

Nayan back to Manyata Mom Ru โค๏ธAppreciates his Shivi ๐Ÿ˜ณ

The biggest n best highlight of this season is Nayantara manyata bond n love for eachother that's keeping viewers emotionally hooked I felt like crying ๐Ÿ˜ญ seeing Manyata crying for her daughter n Nayantara was so helpless bechari she is being forced trapped by vish kamini ๐Ÿ˜ก

Originally posted by Para-shi

The biggest n best highlight of this season is Nayantara manyata bond n love for eachother that's keeping viewers emotionally hooked I felt like crying ๐Ÿ˜ญ seeing Manyata crying for her daughter n Nayantara was so helpless bechari she is being forced trapped by vish kamini ๐Ÿ˜ก

Not Biggest the Only Highlight of This Season ManyataManyaTara 

I skipping this Epis even Sayantaniat her Best ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ Don't like this Twists and Distance Manyatara ๐Ÿ’” hope next they unite and get Proper Scenes Together ๐Ÿ˜Ž 

Vish added Now๐Ÿ˜› Want Manyata -Vish Dual fight  

Originally posted by Rein123

Lovely VM โค๏ธ 

Thank You๐Ÿ˜ณโค๏ธ