Naagin 4

Vishaka and Nayantara

ss330030 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Why is Vishaka after Nayantara????

Is Nayantara the Naagin created by S1,S2 and S3 vamps???

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

masked thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Nayan is that Crooked Pandit's daughter.At least that's what I have read on the Iwmbuzz.I have seen that promo too but not everything in the promo gets reflected on the final script.

Vishakha wants to use Nayan as her Sapera against Brinda and Manyata for the Nagmani.

_OrChiD_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

One is after naagmani, another will fall in lpvr with naagmani soon. Both are naagmanis lover πŸ˜†

Naagmanis entry happened very soon in this season πŸ€ͺ   

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6

I feel nayantara is bela-mahir's daughter only shivangi-bela can touch the naagani shivangi being a suryavanshi and bela being a naagrani so my guess is nayantara could be mahir-bela daughter if she could touch the naagani thus vish is behind her 

RiyaS2 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I wish n pray she is behir daughter bcz that's more gripping story interest build up how nayantara landed up with manyata than ? How behir lost their child ? Wat happened to them? R they alive or killed? Who killed behir than? So many interest suspense will build up than it will be different to watch πŸ‘πŸΌ

Originally posted by: Mages

I feel nayantara is bela-mahir's daughter only shivangi-bela can touch the naagani shivangi being a suryavanshi and bela being a naagrani so my guess is nayantara could be mahir-bela daughter if she could touch the naagani thus vish is behind her 

saaniakh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I had that thought but I also feel brinda nayan r sisters like Vish said πŸ€” but who is eldest I think Brinda is eldest n Nayantara is younger sister that’s why she is taking time to get powers

Originally posted by: Mages