Chingaari thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Most Liked (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 4 years ago

Rashmi on fire๐Ÿฅณ

Go rashmi go

Trophy jeeto na jeeto dil toh jeet hi liyeโค๏ธ

CuttingChai thumbnail

Oh baap re. Rashmi in full form. Next Shukla will come console her and be her knight in shining armor. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ Script toh sahi jaa rahi hai boss. Himanshi ka kaam katam.

angelic_charm thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Yay rashami love you girl..You have won my heart !

Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nahiiinnn

Oh baap re. Rashmi in full form. Next Shukla will come console her and be her knight in shining armor. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ Script toh sahi jaa rahi hai boss. Himanshi ka kaam katam.

U know I was thinking on this point as they already showing started cracks in sidnaaz.may be I will be wrong 

Oye_Chup_Kar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

First time Rashmi said the right things regarding this Arhaan topic. Proud of her! I wish she took a firm stand like this against that fraud when she got to know all these hidden truths about him. Better late than never.

Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Oye_Chup_Kar

First time Rashmi said the right things regarding this Arhaan topic. Proud of her! I wish she took a firm stand like this against that fraud when she got to know all these hidden truths about him. Better late than never.

Love sometimes makes you weak n crazy. She loved Arhaan so much that not only she forgave him but also tool his blame on herself.

But am so glad to see this Rashami

rdrp17 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

So so proud of you Rash๐Ÿ‘

She was just maintaining silence to save his a**. But that guy is cheap!

Rash, just throw this trash now and move on. You deserve bigger and better things in life

Also, I was wrong about Devo. Had no expectations from her, but she did what she was supposed to, stand for Rash๐Ÿ‘

I'll try n ignore her other things regarding Sid๐Ÿ˜†