Spoiler pic 02/02/20; is it kabir or aman??

Posted: 4 years ago

Roshni is holding whose pic with baby🤔

Is it kabir or aman

Edited by RoShaN_jAhAn - 4 years ago

Ki fark paindan hai- both brothers are characterless. Kabir’s older kid sonu is missing and now this crying one. Aman thinks it’s his coz he slept with Alia too. Communal sharing at its best 😡

Originally posted by vibha28

Ki fark paindan hai- both brothers are characterless. Kabir’s older kid sonu is missing and now this crying one. Aman thinks it’s his coz he slept with Alia too. Communal sharing at its best 😡

@ bold 🤣😆👌👌

P.s. i saw old epi where aman said to roshni

"Aap mere layak nhi "

Now i agree she deserves better😌

Originally posted by RoShaN_jAhAn

@ bold 🤣😆👌👌

P.s. i saw old epi where aman said to roshni

"Aap mere layak nhi "

Now i agree she deserves better😌

Lol 😂 Majak ho gaya sabka 

Aman was never worthy of roshni - after his redemption he was bit better but since the yuckkkkk!!! I am genuinely confused as to what roshni sees in him. All day he sits at home job par bhi nahi jata- went one day and didn’t even sit through the meeting. He has literally zero qualities.

Lol 😂 Majak ho gaya sabka 

Aman was never worthy of roshni - after his redemption he was bit better but since the yuckkkkk!!! I am genuinely confused as to what roshni sees in him. All day he sits at home job par bhi nahi jata- went one day and didn’t even sit through the meeting. He has literally zero qualities.

Now i seriously pondering Roshni ka bhi Aman se dil ke connection ke bajay physical connection jyada hai , the way she shouts all the time SR and again shouting SR part 2🤣 i mean what she is also now only physically attracted to Aman jab se org Roshni dead hokar wapas ayi hai tabse i think wo khud hi change ho gayi hai. Kabir ne apne blood se Roshni mein lust feelings originate kar di. Now she only wants Aman physically means like jab tak mere pass hai sab theek hai.

Edited by magicalM - 4 years ago

I am thinking to read now Jinn updates directly on 14 FEB to see to which extent this so called weird love can go and how makers are planning to celebrate VALENTINE's day in JINN. Kuch to i think jaroor plan karenge as this is makers ki unique magical love story really unique it is jo aaj tak kisi show mein nahi dekha👏JUST FOR PURE FUN NOT ANYTHING SERIOUS. Now before 14  Feb i am not going to touch or read Jinn at all. 😆

Originally posted by magicalM

I am thinking to read now Jinn updates directly on 14 FEB to see to which extent this so called weird love can go and how makers are planning to celebrate VALENTINE's day in JINN. Kuch to i think jaroor plan karenge as this is makers ki unique magical love story really unique it is jo aaj tak kisi show mein nahi dekha👏JUST FOR PURE FUN NOT ANYTHING SERIOUS. Now before 14  Feb i am not going to touch or read Jinn at all. 😆

i m waiting for this week's trp n if it wont decrease then I'll take a break too.

Only low trps can end this two wives track soon .i cant tolerate that alia 

I dont even like that actress

Originally posted by magicalM

Haan the uniqueness is aman celebrating Valentine’s Day with both roshni and Alia. See can’t get anymore unique than that. I am going to stop as I don’t see any point. They aren’t going to make any major changes given the extension so why waste my time?

Haan the uniqueness is aman celebrating Valentine’s Day with both roshni and Alia. See can’t get anymore unique than that. I am going to stop as I don’t see any point. They aren’t going to make any major changes given the extension so why waste my time?

@bold too good👌👌👌😂😂🙈

Originally posted by RoShaN_jAhAn

i m waiting for this week's trp n if it wont decrease then I'll take a break too.

Only low trps can end this two wives track soon .i cant tolerate that alia 

I dont even like that actress

And now with this extension they will drag the episodes also . Like in one week also nothing major will happen now.