Ulka got eliminated

shwetha85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Not sure if it was Ondrilla's luck or what but Ulka got eliminated while they both were bottom two. Her dish was not the best plating was worse but somewhere it wasn't Ulka's day today. His idea and taste fell apart.

Next week is going to be interesting!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sparkling_gems thumbnail

Ohh sad but one request pls don't give spoiler in your post title. You may create a post like Spoiler 2nd Feb and inside the post you may give details as who got eliminated and who did what.

Hope you didn't feel bad because of this.

Luv

sparkling_gems thumbnail

Originally posted by: shwetha85

Not sure if it was Ondrilla's luck or what but Ulka got eliminated while they both were bottom two. Her dish was not the best plating was worse but somewhere it wasn't Ulka's day today. His idea and taste fell apart.

Next week is going to be interesting!!!

In comparison to Ulka, Oindrilla is giving content. And I am really sorry to say that Indian reality shows are all about giving content but in a different mean, whether its stupid banter with other contestants or outrageously flirting with judge. Poor Ulka could not bring himself any of such thing to do. 

Can you pls explain what's next week task?

Minionite thumbnail

I'm sad that Ulka got out, but I'm glad that he gave his best the whole time he was there.

Next week will be very interesting.

Team task. They get 1200 points to get ingredients (and possibly with some bargaining) to make 3 dishes. Then, it looks like right away, the teams have to switch up and use another team's ingredients to make their dish.

Red team - Akash, Ondrilla, Priyanka

Green team - Abinas, Prince, Natasha

Blue team - Akansha, Nandini, Smrutishree

The first 3 are the captains it seems.

Chef Ranveer Brar seems to get angry after tasting something at red team station because he says, angrily, "Agar aap ki dish 10 week ki level ki nahi hogi toh hum khushi khushi aap sab ko elimination mein bhej denge."

Edited by Minionite - 4 years ago