Vikas Gupta tweet on his statement

Posted: 4 years ago

Was dating her” not “is

There’s a difference .. 

People should read complete sentence and not stop at halfway. 🤪

There is also mention of breaking things off after show ends.

That means he did not do it before proposing HK. AND YES THAT'S THE DIFFERENCE. 

Edited by BoogerDevi - 4 years ago

Who the hell is to talk about anybody’s personal life. These people should stop Dallagiri.

Originally posted by BasKahDia

Who the hell is to talk about anybody’s personal life. These people should stop Dallagiri.

Yep, I would like to convey same message to people (celebs) who go personal on creatives. Specially on Manisha!

Edited by BoogerDevi - 4 years ago

Originally posted by BoogerDevi

Yep, I would like to convey same message to people (celebs) who go personal on creatives. Specially Manisha!

THIS!!! But you know...Sid is a punching bag...toh everything is OK for him but doosron ke time per its personal matter😆

Good I hope it stops the annoying Himanshi n Asim ras leela. Asim is annoying as hell since Himanshi came into the house.

Aloe vera said " koi bahar pagal horha hai" kisine shruti ko pagal hote hue dekha hai??🤣🤣🤣🙄 itne zabardasti wala hai na yeh angle ....

Originally posted by saksham-p2

Aloe vera said " koi bahar pagal horha hai" kisine shruti ko pagal hote hue dekha hai??🤣🤣🤣🙄 itne zabardasti wala hai na yeh angle ....

Aloe vera kaun

Shruti kaun..

kya bol rahe ho? ELI5

Originally posted by BoogerDevi

Yep, I would like to convey same message to people (celebs) who go personal on creatives. Specially on Manisha!

To me talking about somebody’s personal relationship is Dallagiri, applies to IF member too.