Expectations from Rashmi and Asim

s2397 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

By their individual fandoms is too much. Such unconditional friendship cannot be established without being friends for years. 

Only 1.5 months they are playing together as a team. They respect each other and spend time with each other as we were shown. Most of the time they also eat from one plate. Fondly he calls her mithu and takes stand when he feels like and she also. 

But with all this we need to see that if rashmi is being cordial with shukla then definitely asim will feel a little uneasy. It's human tendency and they are a part of game where equations matter. Rashmi few times has mentioned the gist of conversation to asim/vishal but that cannot be enough. 

Similarly tomorrow when she will see that conversation she will also feel bad which is natural. 

Let's just agree that asim can never take devo place for rash or rash can never replace sid for asim. The small good things they've done for each other would never vanish because of our over expectations. Even i expect a lot from them but at the end of the day they are behaving as per the situation/dynamics of the game (these two are more sane than few other contestants atleast) . It's perfectly okay to be disappointed but stop making look like it's a crime just because they didn't do something we wanted them to. 

Edit : with so many connections who are actually viewers of the show we had no idea what they've been told about each other. Bb would very conveniently edit it and we will only see the changed dynamics.

P. S. I'm just waiting these connections to leave and wishing asim rashmi to sort out any kind of misunderstanding and again make a popat of bb's plan of breaking them. šŸ˜­

Edited by s2397 - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Janedonayaar thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

A well thought out and mature perspective. Very nicely put!

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

The same Devo who is a fangirl of Shukla 

SriRani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Nicely put. At the end of the day they both are very good human beings compared to anyone else in the house. 

s2397 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

Would never understand her obsession with her shukla jaap. 

Janedonayaar thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 2RsFan

A small sect of people are intent on bashing on Asim hence put on the blinders for Devo. Most of them are nice and rational though and besides the Shukla jaap Devo is actually a nice friend. Like RaSim their friendship too had ups and downs but they never stopped caring for each other and no one questioned their friendship. I hope Asim is given the same courtesy but the show itself is hell bent on breaking RaSim and showing Asim in a negative light tu bakion ko kya kahein.

Sunflowerangel thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: s2397

I dint understand what Rashmi did to Asim? 

It's Asim who spoke behind her back

Speaking or fighting with Shukla in the game is her choice

She has never questioned Asim whom he talks or hangs out with. At the end of the day she thought they have each other's back. 

She has proved it and always stood by him. 

And instead of questioning Rashmi why don't you question Asim 

Why did he say sorry to shukla and patch up?

If you have an answer for this, then the answer for Rashmi talking to shukla is the same. 

Questioning Rashmi talking to shukla here is hypocrisy. 

Rashmi is a sorted matured lady. She has a history with Shukla but fact that she hates him will never change. 

Sunflowerangel thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: s2397

Oops my bad. 

Sorry I quoted your post earlier, thought you were talking about Rashmi. Dint realize it's Devo. 

And yes I agree Devo is a complete shukla fan. 

peacenfun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

chill guys

rasim will be intact

they dont have anyone in the house now beside each other

and both are mature & sensible

though rashami will be hurt but asim is sensitive & caring, he will apologise & rash will forgive too

they have been each others support system for long, also their friendship is organic & rash adores asim, though she has doubts about himanshi, she knows how to distinguish between two

so as sensible people they will sort out their differences

p.s. have faith in rash guys, she has always flopped all plans of makers & channel, she is smart & will understand this strategy of the channel too & will not break rasim bond

Kinginthenorth9 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sunflowerangel

I dint understand what Rashmi did to Asim? 

It's Asim who spoke behind her back

Speaking or fighting with Shukla in the game is her choice

She has never questioned Asim whom he talks or hangs out with. At the end of the day she thought they have each other's back. 

She has proved it and always stood by him. 

And instead of questioning Rashmi why don't you question Asim 

Why did he say sorry to shukla and patch up?

If you have an answer for this, then the answer for Rashmi talking to shukla is the same. 

Questioning Rashmi talking to shukla here is hypocrisy. 

Rashmi is a sorted matured lady. She has a history with Shukla but fact that she hates him will never change. 

I think the tm was referring to Devoleena when she mentioned Shukla jaap šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Thatā€™s true as well as Devo is hell bent on forcing Rashmi to become friends with Sid for some reason (paid by the channel to do so lol).

Btw both Asim and Rashmi have been more cordial with Sid this week because of the weekly bashing they get from Salman for daring to be rude to the channelā€™s laadla.

Though in all honesty there have been a few instances where Rashmi differed with Asim but most of his fans mostly understood her stance.

On the other hand seeing so many Rashmi fans over react on such a minor issue and stretching to the extent that a lot of them are now saying that they even prefer Sid (the ā€œaisi larkiā€ and ā€œtujhe ghar pe lena band kar diyaā€ guy) over Asim   (the guy who literally stopped Sid from Physically attacking Rashmi) is very disappointing for us Asim fans.

I really hope you guys understand our pov as well. Peace and best of luck to your fav Rashmi.