Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Sara Ali Khan To Star Opposite Shahid Kapoor in 'Kaminey 2'??

desert_rose thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

This would be quite interesting....Kaminey was a great action dark thriller movie....so it would be interesting to see Sara in a dark serious role 

Vishal Bhardwaj is one of the few directors who knows how to present well-written dark characters....Saif most memorable role to date is when he played the villain Langda in Omkara  

It will be more interesting if it was an ensemble cast...I would love to see both Shahid and Vijay Devarakonda have a face-off since both played the same character in Kabir Singh/ Arjun reddy so it will be quite interesting to see both together

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ffkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: desert_rose

This would be quite interesting....Kaminey was a great action dark thriller movie....so it would be interesting to see Sara in a dark serious role 

Vishal Bhardwaj is one of the few directors who knows how to present well-written dark characters....Saif most memorable role to date is when he played the villain Langda in Omkara  

It will be more interesting if it was an ensemble cast...I would love to see both Shahid and Vijay Devarakonda have a face-off since both played the same character in Kabir Singh/ Arjun reddy so it will be quite interesting to see both together

Vijay doesn't seem so fond of Shahid, VD hadn't even congratulated Shahid post Kabir Singh's success and neither praised his performance anywhere and outright claimed that he never watched the Bollywood remake(While Shahid always credited Vijay for the entire craft)...So overall I'm doubtful whether Vijay would ever agree to do Kaminey 2 with Shahid. It's less likely that Vijay will ever be offered for the film anyways.

Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Hope it's true.. Would love to see Shahid n Saru in a movie❤️

desert_rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: ffkhan

Vijay doesn't seem so fond of Shahid, VD hadn't even congratulated Shahid post Kabir Singh's success and neither praised his performance anywhere and outright claimed that he never watched the Bollywood remake(While Shahid always credited Vijay for the entire craft)...So overall I'm doubtful whether Vijay would ever agree to do Kaminey 2 with Shahid. It's less likely that Vijay will ever be offered for the film anyways.

If that's the case then it's a pity....Shahid is VD senior in the industry and saying he didn't even watch Kabir Sign is quite immature

Shahid will deliver another good performance in Jersey remake and the movie will be a hit I think 

Sara and Shahid will make a great new pair on screen and hopefully it's a new interesting story 

Sara has played quite bright characters thus far so it will be interesting to see her in a dark serious charter 

......with Atrangi Re and now this if confirmed, Sara has quite interesting projects ahead....only thing left is a period  drama with Sanjay Leela Bhansali😊 where we can see Sara doing classical dance and wearing beautiful sarees

nonam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I want shahid to do Kaminey 2, Kaminey has been his best movie

and want him to do films with abhishek chaubey and Vanga too, both Tommy Singh and Kabir singh were great grey characters !

and somewhere do a light hearted romantic movie too, too bad Imtiaz and shahid never worked after jwm.

ffkhan thumbnail

Originally posted by: nonam

and want him to do films with abhishek chaubey and Vanga too, both Tommy Singh and Kabir singh were great grey characters !

and somewhere do a light hearted romantic movie too, too bad Imtiaz and shahid never worked after jwm.

Vishal Bhardwaj has always brought out the best of Shahid, let's include Haider too. Shahid's performance in that film was phenomenal. I hope Kaminey 2 is really on the board and may it comes with the 'dhan te nan' tone again, the music is still so refreshing!

ffkhan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Stark_Wolf

Hope it's true.. Would love to see Shahid n Saru in a movie❤️

Let's hope so...Together Shahid-Saru would look fire on-screen.🔥❤️

desert_rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: nonam

Yah who can forget Tommy Singh👍🏼 Shaid was great in Udta Punjab 

How is she getting so many movies? There are far better actresses than her but they are not getting any movies. So sad. 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Hopefully it doesn’t go Haywire like Rangoon 😂