Question to married women. - Page 6

Poll Question :

Would you divorce your husband for just one slap?

Poll Choice
Yes
No
Login To Vote
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by AllThatCritique

LOL.  Wow. Here's an idea,if your wife is calling your mother a w*ore you can leave her. YEAH. Not lay a single finger on her but leave. Why is that never an option for men lol. Why is hitting an option BUT not leaving. Amazing! No, there is no justification for hitting your wife. 

And sure.. yeah that's what am saying. Heat of the moment, provocation whatever bs you want to justify yourself with, feed yourself youre still indulging in physical violence and that's what it is. Twist it in anyway you want to. You can't escape it. Hard luck. 

And let's face the truth, if a woman has enough privilege,financial security,supportive parents who do not want her to be hit again,, recognised that it's indeed a sign of abuse then they will leave at the first instance of violence.That would be sheer stupidity to stay in a  relationship where husband does not know not to hit his wife under any circumstance cause clearly they have no boundaries when it comes to inflict physical hurt on you. But yeah people do stay in a marriage where there is zero respect for you and your husband physically hurts you. Yes it's easier said than done for most people since they do not have a lot of privileges and hence have to stay with an abusive fcuk and the trauma for maybe the rest of their lives. 

Maybe you dont understand the meaning of the word, "heat of the moment". A man will beat to a pulp any human being who calls his mother a wh*re, not just a woman. Leaving her etc comes later. At least a normal person would. Are you saying that his wife should have a special privilege because she has a vagina? That in itself a very sexist argument. 

Feminism does not mean special privilege for women. It means 'equality' and equal treatment in neutral circumstances. I would hit my hubby square in the face if he ever called my mom names, why should the rules be different for women? 

And it seems you dont understand the real meaning of the word 'abusive'. One slap does NOT make anyone abusive no matter how much you keep repeating the word. 

Abusive people are abusive, disrespectful and manipulative in general. They commit physical  and/or emotional violence on a daily basis. They have a pattern. So finally, one exceptional instance will never count as 'abusive' no matter how much you want it to be. Please read up on what constitutes abuse instead of throwing around the word so casually. 

If a woman calls her hubby's mom dirty names and he hits her in anger, then only an utter moron would call that 'abuse'. That is actually demeaning to actual victims of domestic violence in this world. 

Edited by Mahisa22 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by Stark_Wolf

I would leave my husband if he slap me.

What if you came home one day and your husband was with ............ another guy or 12 ðŸ¤£

Originally posted by Maroonporsche

What if you came home one day and your husband was with ............ another guy or 12 ðŸ¤£

Again same answer😆

Originally posted by RegressiveThug

Ya toh shadi hi naa kijiye😆

52% no hai to kar sakta hai.

And kaali widhwa is banned, hopeless forum.

It really depends on the kind of person you are . 

If you get slapped, all of a sudden, out of the blue, over a trivial issue, then it means the disrespect for you was already there, the slap is just a manifestation of that disrespect. If you don't understand this then you are stupid. 

A slap can be many things.

It can be a retaliation when you think words alone would not suffice.

It can be a result of subtle or open provocation with malicious intent of causing you to lose your cool.

It can be a mark of naked disrespect and many things more. 

It is obvious in the trailer that he does not really respect her. He does not feel guilty. He says sorry but he is not sorry.  So i guess she was correct in leaving him. 

Tapsee Pannu is horrible here just like Badla. 

The first time he hits you, you walk out and don't look back. If you stay,  the first time will not be the last time.