Question to married women. - Page 2

Poll Question :

Would you divorce your husband for just one slap?

Poll Choice
Yes
No
Login To Vote
Posted: 4 years ago

I can’t believe this is even a question 🤢. 

Is this @Tinaa11 by any chance?

Originally posted by Sailor-Moon

Why is your username.... that.

I guess black widow was unavailable as a username.😆

The real question is, will the married woman dare to slap her husband in the public as easily as her husband can? Or just answer this, can she at least dare to retaliate and slap him right back when he slaps her like that in public?  

OT: It depends on person to person and where they place self respect in their life and how important it is to them!

Im not a married woman so I dont know 🤣

Dear Lord. I honestly cant 😆

And its true, real life mein apply karna bahut muskil hain for desi women and THATS EXACTLY WHY we need movies like these to show them the mirror ke YES its VALID for you to leave any person in your life the moment they hit you. Cause nothing will ever justify physical violence and let this be clear.. if someone hits you once they will hit you again. Because by not doing anything around,you give them the power to do it again. Also if its not obvious enough, they DO NOT respect you in any capacity if they hit you. EVER. 

I find questions like these so stupid and tone deaf because youre basically saying.. 'women will you really leave someone who hit you..what about how difficult it is to leave your husband cause society deems it 'much ado about nothing' when its just you know one case of hitting you.. what about how society will see you.. can you really do it'. Ridiculous. 

Edited by AllThatCritique - 4 years ago

Originally posted by AllThatCritique

Dear Lord. I honestly cant 😆

And its true, real life mein apply karna bahut muskil hain for desi women and THATS EXACTLY WHY we need movies like these to show them the mirror ke YES its VALID for you to leave any person in your life the moment they hit you. Cause nothing will ever justify physical violence and let this be clear.. if someone hits you once they will hit you again. Because by not doing anything around,you give them the power to do it again. Also if its not obvious enough, they DO NOT respect you in any capacity if they hit you. EVER. 

I find questions like these so stupid and tone deaf because youre basically saying.. 'women will you really leave someone who hit you..what about how difficult it is to leave your husband cause society deems it 'much ado about nothing' when its just you know one case of hitting you.. what about how society will see you.. can you really do it'. Ridiculous. 

All of the above plus even in the trailer that seems to be driving TM crazy it isn’t just one slap. The slap woke her up to other behaviors of his she’d been tolerating. In what world does a veritable Prince Charming suddenly randomly slap his wife (in private or public) one day? It isn’t just one slap. 

Originally posted by Nova19

All of the above plus even in the trailer that seems to be driving TM crazy it isn’t just one slap. The slap woke her up to other behaviors of his she’d been tolerating. In what world does a veritable Prince Charming suddenly randomly slap his wife (in private or public) one day? It isn’t just one slap. 

The ending of the trailer is a stark reminder of the verbal/non physical red flags women tolerate and dont think much of till a physical reminder jolts them out of the trance.