Ondrilla and her Tactics - Page 2

Posted: 4 years ago

I am not sure what she was exactly thinking while pairing in Saturday's task but it was really exciting to watch her Tactics fall apart with Abhinas and Nandini's win.

She needs to learn some etiquette behavior for sure. I hope she gets eliminated tomorrow. Not able to tolerate her anymore.

And the looks she gives as a 'bechaari' irritates me ๐Ÿ˜ก

The way she reacted for Mahendra was ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผas if she didn't plan it!!!

๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ Laughed so hard when Chef Ranveer said "your strategy didnt work for Abinas n Nandini".. Loved that part the most.. 

Now i really doubt tht ir was one of her strategy to eliminate mahendra! 

Par honestly mujhe ondrilla se zyada aaj smritishree evil lagi.

The way she was cutting off time from everyone and giving huge smile when poor priyanka and ulka landed up with just 40 mins..even akash was no less..sach mein dono itne vicious lag rahe the.๐Ÿ˜ก

Ondrilla ne rudy ke saath galat kiya ..that was horrible..

but aaj she got that choosing power by luck and she played well..

If anyone needs to be eliminated immediately that is smritishree and akash. 

Why?

Smritishree:aaj ki woh evilness and ruthlessly cutting other people time..and woh disgusting love track with chef vikas..uske nakhre..its becoming unbearable every day.

Akash:just because he won an immunity pin..he struts around like he already won masterchef๐Ÿ™„.he should learn from abinash and ulka..how to maintain dignity.he is too over confident. And comes off as too haughty.

Not just Smriti,  even Natasha was also cutting other team's time.  She very well knew Abinas will need herbs but to cut green team's time she deliberately took them to 25 minutes.  

And Akash was complaining of Oindrilla being kale dil ki and nobody is your saga in competition. What about you dude?  How conveniently you forgot when you had to choose during flower and cactus task,  as soon as you got to know Nandini had worked on hibiscus, you decided to give her cactus and proudly said that yes you played the game and when other players played their game, you started crying over split milk.