Kundali Bhagya

What’s up with Karan?

SophieKarim thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I’m just not understanding right now, within a few episodes, how has things changed so... quickly? Yes we all want Karan to stop messing with Preeta and behave with her well and come to his senses, I just wasn’t expecting this to happen so suddenly 🤣

The day Preeta comes to his house to treat Baani, he’s all polite and well behaved with her, heck he even drives her home and gifts her scarfs 😆😆

The day after comes, Mahira gets into an accident, the blame is put on Preeta. That day was complete back and forth. One minute he’s like “There’s no way Preeta can do it”, the next minute comes and he’s doubting her again, the minute after he’s on her side again 🤣🤣

Dude, are you okay? 🤣🤣

The day after comes, he arrives at her home much to Sarla’s dismay —I still don’t blame the woman tbh ✋—. He goes after her attempting to ask her why she ‘caused’ the accident and instead almost ends up getting intimate with her under the freaking shower completely forgetting there was even a question in the start —as hot as that shower scene was, I still kinda don’t see the logic😆🤣— 

Now it’s all smiles and showing concern for eachother and promises and what not... all I’m wondering is, how did this change suddenly happen? The whole ‘notice’ thing hasn’t been uncovered yet neither has there been any confrontation about this naa hone wali shaadi from either of them...

Up, down, up, down, chal kya raha hai, bhai? 🤣🤣

P.S. I still hate the Luthra’s ✋✋✋✋

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MandyTheBlogger thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Even though he wants to tell something else, he is puting a break to his words. Like making things clear, we trust you and that includes me too. We are all there with you to solve THIS matter. So he kinda wanna tell her this, we are together, but not like in "together" together 🤣

It really is confusing as hell. The whole karan drama on one side. And on the other side its sherlyn, i think sherlyn might put the entire blame on mahira to make sherlyn look all innocent if there happens to be some kind of truth exposure. Or else preeta is going to suffer more with some sort of sherlyn's magical last moment nuska to present herself all innocent. 

Your P.S. it should be like we still hate " few particular lutras" 😆😆

Edited by MandyTheBlogger - 4 years ago
SophieKarim thumbnail

Originally posted by: MandyTheBlogger

Even though he wants to tell something else, he is puting a break to his words. Like making things clear, we trust you and that includes me too. We are all there with you to solve THIS matter. So he kinda wanna tell her this, we are together, but not like in "together" together 🤣

It really is confusing as hell. The whole karan drama on one side. And on the other side its sherlyn, i think sherlyn might put the entire blame on mahira to make sherlyn look all innocent if there happens to be some kind of truth exposure. Or else preeta is going to suffer more with some sort of sherlyn's magical last moment nuska to present herself all innocent. 

Your P.S. it should be like we still hate " few particular lutras" 😆😆

Yes! The vamp gang; Kameeni Kareena, Begairat Baani, Noodle Chudail, Murko ki mahrani Sherlyn & Chipkali Mahira ✋✋✋🤣🤣🤣

Originally posted by: SophieKarim

Yes! The vamp gang; Kameeni Kareena, Begairat Baani, Noodle Chudail, Murko ki mahrani Sherlyn & Chipkali Mahira ✋✋✋🤣🤣🤣

🤣🤣

Even though noodle chudail and her chipkali daughter isn't one among the lutra's but yea We JUST HATE THEM! 😆

buttercups2020 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Though I too was on your side and found all the romance out of place but I re-watched the episodes after the 'notice' because no matter how messed up the the original bhagya has been with storyline, kundali has been consistent. 

So :

Firstly I want to bring something in everyone's notice that we all were mad at Karan for believing the photo , but I have realised now that 

A) He himself had hired an investigator who was spying on sharlyn because he askem him to. And with the frame of mind which Karan was in after rishabh got married, it would have been quite unrealistic if he went on to doubt his own hired investigator's given photograph as a proof. 

Yes, things could have been different if those photographs were given to him by sharlyn herself but this was not the case. 

His absolute confirmation on the proof (given by investigator) was catalysed by preeta's absence from the mandap.  

So believing the notice was no biggie because it was what preeta was already accused for. 

Engagement , the retaliation. Both emotional and physical. 

Writers had been constantly showing Karan as a character stuck between his belief and his emotions. Though he himself believes that his marriage to mahira is an escape from divorce and alimony mess ( I don't know how; may be because his marriage with preeta is not registered) , he still wants to see how this is going to effect preeta because her marriage with prithvi shook him despite every mess they were in. 

He was shown repeatedly on how his concern was least on his engagement and fiance but more on why was preeta present there. 

Also, he needs, wants any sort of reaction from preeta's side and cannot stand indifference, clue, the WhatsApp conversation.

With every passing episodes from there on, Karan had been shown to have plethora of emotions ranging from too much hurt to absolute anger to desperation to needful. He is egoistic and there's no if's and buts to this but he needs preeta to keep him sane and that's what writers have been showing in my opinion. "Ladai bhi tumse , judaai bhi tumse, pyaar bhi tumse" though when Karan had confessed, he was spiteful but his confession wasn't completely staged. Not for me.  Not for writers either. Because even during the hate track, specially jail track there were quite a few dialogues that were given to Karan which were more out of natural instincts. Eg, when preeta said prithvi ji meri aane wali Zindagi hai.. 

Karan suddenly taken aback and immediately responded with 'agar so tumhari Zindagi hai toh Mai kaun hu preeta. Mai Kya lagta hu tunhara'.

Karan's reality with respect to preeta is completely different from his feelings for her no matter how much twisted they are.  

He agreed to marry mahira in his anger and his version of reality. But his heart had been constantly in search of reaction and in need to see the unsettling in preeta in this marriage just like how he had them. 

This whole mess is because of the lack of confession from both the sides. The love and hate has got so badly mixed that both the emotions flow simultaneously in him as if they are independent of his brain. 

When he was putting ring in mahira's hand, he was shown not only hesitant but reluctant because even though his conscious mind knows preeta has wronged him, his sub conscious mind keeps nagging him regarding his unclaimed un-realised love for her. 

He didn't make Mahira wear the ring because he wanted to but because he remembered preeta said 'usse koi faraq nahi padta'. 

It was more of 'mujhe bhi faraq nahi padta' reaction from him. 

However from then on it was about 'mujhe faraq padta hai and I will make sure she says use bhi faraq padta hai' . Courtesy, his mehendi. 

Amidst all this chaos, Karan has never taken preeta ' s moral safety lightly. His hateness does not include preeta getting into grave physical danger. 

This is coming full circle. From terror attack to preeta being in jail, Karan had and has kept his personal turmoil secondary, first being preeta's safety. 

He for now knows preeta cannot kill someone. 

However he is still holding onto gold digger part. 

All this romance and all is misplaced from preeta's perspective. Karan had been this fluctuating from day 1, worse , post rishabh's marriage. 

SophieKarim thumbnail

Originally posted by: Scarlet.ferro

Though I too was on your side and found all the romance out of place but I re-watched the episodes after the 'notice' because no matter how messed up the the original bhagya has been with storyline, kundali has been consistent. 

So :

Firstly I want to bring something in everyone's notice that we all were mad at Karan for believing the photo , but I have realised now that 

A) He himself had hired an investigator who was spying on sharlyn because he askem him to. And with the frame of mind which Karan was in after rishabh got married, it would have been quite unrealistic if he went on to doubt his own hired investigator's given photograph as a proof. 

Yes, things could have been different if those photographs were given to him by sharlyn herself but this was not the case. 

His absolute confirmation on the proof (given by investigator) was catalysed by preeta's absence from the mandap.  

So believing the notice was no biggie because it was what preeta was already accused for. 

Writers had been constantly showing Karan as a character stuck between his belief and his emotions. Though he himself believes that his marriage to mahira is an escape from divorce and alimony mess ( I don't know how; may be because his marriage with preeta is not registered) , he still wants to see how this is going to effect preeta because her marriage with prithvi shook him despite every mess they were in. 

He was shown repeatedly on how his concern was least on his engagement and fiance but more on why was preeta present there. 

Also, he needs, wants any sort of reaction from preeta's side and cannot stand indifference, clue, the WhatsApp conversation.

With every passing episodes from there on, Karan had been shown to have plethora of emotions ranging from too much hurt to absolute anger to desperation to needful. He is egoistic and there's no if's and buts to this but he needs preeta to keep him sane and that's what writers have been showing in my opinion. "Ladai bhi tumse , judaai bhi tumse, pyaar bhi tumse" though when Karan had confessed, he was spiteful but his confession wasn't completely staged. Not for me.  Not for writers either. Because even during the hate track, specially jail track there were quite a few dialogues that were given to Karan which were more out of natural instincts. Eg, when preeta said prithvi ji meri aane wali Zindagi hai.. 

Karan suddenly taken aback and immediately responded with 'agar so tumhari Zindagi hai toh Mai kaun hu preeta. Mai Kya lagta hu tunhara'.

Karan's reality with respect to preeta is completely different from his feelings for her no matter how much twisted they are.  

He agreed to marry mahira in his anger and his version of reality. But his heart had been constantly in search of reaction and in need to see the unsettling in preeta in this marriage just like how he had them. 

This whole mess is because of the lack of confession from both the sides. The love and hate has got so badly mixed that both the emotions flow simultaneously in him as if they are independent of his brain. 

When he was putting ring in mahira's hand, he was shown not only hesitant but reluctant because even though his conscious mind knows preeta has wronged him, his sub conscious mind keeps nagging him regarding his unclaimed un-realised love for her. 

He didn't make Mahira wear the ring because he wanted to but because he remembered preeta said 'usse koi faraq nahi padta'. 

However from then on it was about 'mujhe faraq padta hai and I will make sure she says use bhi faraq padta hai' . Courtesy, his mehendi. 

Amidst all this chaos, Karan has never taken preeta ' s moral safety lightly. His hateness does not include preeta getting into grave physical danger. 

This is coming full circle. From terror attack to preeta being in jail, Karan had and has kept his personal turmoil secondary, first being preeta's safety. 

All this romance and all is misplaced from preeta's perspective. Karan had been this fluctuating from day 1, worse , post rishabh's marriage. 

This post 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

SophieKarim thumbnail

BTW BTW Just to add to this post, posting this in the first place does not mean I want these hot scenes to stop, please CVs keep them coming 🤣🤣🤣🤪☺️

msainhjaug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

So :

@red - all things are fine, we know he always say one thing and do exactly opposite very next moment.. but when suddenly he decided to give her a pass on Rishab's marriage misunderstanding and divorce notice n why? There's nothing to trigger it.. no point he even thought to himself about it.. nowhere it was even hinted.. it would be REALLY lame if reason was that preeta pushed him away in dressing room.. and suddenly he decided to be civil to her..

So :

Wow yaar!! You've explained Karan's situation so damn well!! 👏👏

buttercups2020 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: msainhjaug

@red - all things are fine, we know he always say one thing and do exactly opposite very next moment.. but when suddenly he decided to give her a pass on Rishab's marriage misunderstanding and divorce notice n why? There's nothing to trigger it.. no point he even thought to himself about it.. nowhere it was even hinted.. it would be REALLY lame if reason was that preeta pushed him away in dressing room.. and suddenly he decided to be civil to her..

I don't think Karan was ever 'civil' with her per say, let alone after the push. 

Infact, that push made him to retaliate. And he booked kumkum bhagya hall out of respite.

Even in kumkum bhagya hall, he was after her life. In fact, he stopped down to physically hurt her to get the confession ki use faraq padta hai. If you find it as a civil behavior, sorry I don't have an explanation to that. 

I don't see Karan behaving in any decent manner with her except for last two episodes when he has believed she is not a murderer.

Karan mellow downed a bit when he saw her saving his family from the goon , and when preeta came to treat Dadi keeping their personal grudge aside. 

I think writers are focusing more on karan's complexed emotional behavior over preeta's . 

Because honestly, she is more of a pathetic written character for me. 

Karan have had reasons to be the aashole that he is, but preeta being a spineless doormat has no explanation whatsoever. 

She is fine with being thrown out of a house with literally every possible insult.

She is okay to stay connected and smile and blush for a man who dumped her on a deserted road after fake confessing his love and freaking married her . 

I hope writers seriously take her character more into account and justify her recent behavior just like they are doing with Karan and rishabh.