Bigg Boss 13

WTF was that overdramatic promo?

Unfair_Salman thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

I was literally laughing my as* out throughout the promo. IDGAF if anyone thinks I'm being insensitive. She's not breathing. Oh my gawwwd what happened to her. She's no more. Is this a freaking joke? Either it's scripted (which I also feel) or she's faking cause when that giant sized Siddharth fell upon Sana & was all over her for a while during the bucket task, she hardly got injured. So cut the crap! 🤣🤣

I'm not gonna buy this nautanki 😆

Edited by Unfair_Salman - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aarzoo47 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

When asim lifted her she was holding him with her right hand, toh phir faint kaise hui????.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

PyaasiChudail69 thumbnail

Ussne Khud ke pravachan sun liye hoge isiliye nind aagayi hogi usko 

Guneet80 thumbnail
Most Comments (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 4

This content was originally posted by: Anastasia69

Ussne Khud ke pravachan sun liye hoge isiliye nind aagayi hogi usko 

🤣🤣🤣

anna143 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Yaar lets wait till tomorrow but fainting could be for 5 secs 10 secs or even a minute. Shayad she blanked for a few seconds. Anyway dont like her but lets not make fun of fainting until we see it.

Unfair_Salman thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

This content was originally posted by: anna143

Yaar lets wait till tomorrow but fainting could be for 5 secs 10 secs or even a minute. Shayad she blanked for a few seconds. Anyway dont like her but lets not make fun of fainting until we see it.

Fainting and not breathing aren't same I guess? When someone faints she/he loses consciousness.

Tezaa thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: anna143

I think suffocation huya hoga. And suffocation is painful at times. Kabhi kabhi toh nind me blanket se bhi suffocation ho jata hai. Ekdam marne jaisa halat ho jata hai. ☢️

Preetieee thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Actually na boht zada filmy tha sorry to say but mujhe promo dekh hasi aarhi thi..#NautankiHimanshi

viknandera thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Preetieee

Actually na boht zada filmy tha sorry to say but mujhe promo dekh hasi aarhi thi..#NautankiHimanshi

ur comments😆

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

the episode have not been telecasted here yet but i was reading the written episode and straight away i said its all a drama.