•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

Hello friends,

Anyone else watching naati pinky....me and my family are thoroughly enjoying this show and the actors......everyone's doing a great job. . 

Hii... 

Same here throughly enjoying the episodes with my family ... 

All are doing great job  .... 

Hello everyone. I'm Rish & I'm watching this show with my mom. Refreshing concept I like Pinki and her Dadi. 

Originally posted by rishani77

Hello everyone. I'm Rish & I'm watching this show with my mom. Refreshing concept I like Pinki and her Dadi. 

hi rish.... 

Good to see you here... 🤗

Loved concept 

Dadi and Pinky bond❤️

her dad is annoying so skip his scenes 

now a days watching only Arjun-Pinky scenes on Voot by skipping all the drama

Hey I am Esha and I kinda like the concept of this show. The social msg tht the show is giving , is a very needed one.

The pairing of the leads is a bit different thn the usual stuff tht we get to see on ITV. For once the male lead is very soft and understanding towards female lead.

Pinky's father is hell annoying with his super regressive mindset. And Gagan is no less an annoying character together with his family.

Really looking forward to see how the story btwn Arjun and Pinky progresses and how they fall for each other given the situations surrounding them. Pinky is already married to tht loser Gagan; on top of tht Arjun was married to Pinky's sister, has a child and loved Ananya so much tht he cant forget her. Thn there is Pinky's crazy father who seems to hate Arjun like nobody's business.

Originally posted by Gaurirane366

hi rish.... 

Good to see you here... 🤗

Same here Gauri.😉