Ye Hai Mohabbatein

Ban gaye ho tum mere khuda#3,last pt on pg 13 updt on 20/3

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

Hello friends,here I am with new thread of my ongoing story .

BAN GAYE HO TUM MERE KHUDA

Enjoy.

Index

Thread#1

Thread#2

PART 28-scroll down

PART 29

LAST PART

Edited by cutieruhi - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cutieruhi thumbnail

PART 28

Raman picked Ishita in his arms and took her to their bed.ishita was blushing like a newly wed while Raman was also feeling nervous as it was first time for them.

Raman look at her and said-scared??

Ishita look at him and said-pata nahi,ajeeb si feeling ho rahi hai.aapko kaisa feel ho raha hai.

Raman-mujhe toh darr lag raha hai,ki kahin main tumhe hurt naa kar doon.

Ishita -aap mujhe kabhi hurt nahi kar sakte,kyunki jitna pyaar aap mujhse karte hai,utna toh main bhi nahi karti khud se.

Raman-thats true ,but still ek darr hai ,tum itni naazuk ho ,I feel scared to even love u.he said caressing her cheek while she closed her eyes feeling his touch.he smiled seeing her reaction and start caressing her body softly making her moan in pleasure.he was touching her very softly not to hurt her while she was also enjoying his touches.

Seeing him not going ahead she held his hand and kissed his palm .she took his hands over her orbs signalling him to go ahead.he moved close to her and kissed her temple.

Ishita-go down.

Raman-going,stop being so desperate.

Ishita-i am,u r taking much time.she was saying when he took her lips in his.he started kissing her softly while she too start responding with equal passion.both were kissing each other passionately when she moan.he broke the kiss and asked-u r ok??

Ishita nodded in yes and said-thoda dheere.cant handle too much .

Raman -sorry,he said and softly pecked her lips.he went down and start dropping wet kisses on her neckline while she clutched the sheet feeling ecstatic.she start going up in desire while he was busy in kissing, nibbling,soothing her neckline and shoulder.

Ishita-down Raman,down.she said lost in the act and he took her peak in his mouth making her loose her senses completely.she wrapped her arms around his neck pulling her more into himself.

Both were lost in the act ,he was all into her,loving,kissing,nibbling and soothing her bare skin ,asking about her comfort every now and then,while she was just pulling him more into herself.

After long,he adjusted over her and entered into her in a go making her almost scream in pain while her nails plung into his flesh.

Raman-ouch,jungli billi.

Ishita-its hurting,Raman.she said almost crying.

Raman-shall I take it out,he asked to which she said-no,do it but slowly.she said and he start kissing her slowly waiting for her to feel fine.

After sometime when she felt fine,both started rocking together in sync.

Raman-u r good naa??

Ishita-very good,she said and kissed him.

Both kissed each other for long and he finally fell on her feeling his release.she wrapped him in her arms and softly kissed his temple saying,I love u.

Raman kissed her hair and said-i love u too ,jaan.he said and kissed her hair.

After an hour or two,Raman was sleeping peacefully cuddled in her while she was wide awake and was caressing his every features slowly kissing them lovingly.

She was kissing him again and again breaking his sleep and he said-jaan,tum jagi hui ho??

Ishita-main soyi hi nahi.she said smiling.

Raman-kya hua,kuch problem hai??mujhe jagaa lena chahiye tha,kahin dard ho raha hai.

Ishita-nahi,main jagi hoon kyunki main bahut khush hoon.

Raman-khush??

Ishita-haan, atlast Maine aapko paa hi liya.aap hamesha ke liye mere ho gaye,yippee.she said excitedly making him smile.

Raman pulled her closer and said -itna pyaar kiya tumne mujhse,I had to love u back. 

Ishita-sach Maine aapse bahut pyaar Kiya,raman.aur aapko paane ke liye sab kuch Kiya,planning bhi ,plotting bhi.evem tried to seduce u but kuch kaam nahi Kiya bas maa ki suggestion kaam aayi.she told me just to love u alot and u will eventually fall in love with me.aur dekhiye wahin hua,aaj aap bhi mujhse utna hi pyaar karne lage,jitna main karti hoon.issliye main bahut khush hoon.aap khush hai??

Raman-haan bilkul ,kyun nahi hounga,I got such a loving life partner.koi aisa joh mujhe khud se bhi jyada pyaar karta hai,toh main khush kyun nahi hounga.

Ishita-dont u feel bad seeing my scars??

Raman-no,they r part of u.aur joh tumhara hissa hai use dekh kar main bura kyun feel karunga ,waise bhi yeh kuch din mein khatam ho jayenge.phir meri jaan pehle ki tarah nahi pehle se bhi jyada khoobsurat ho jayegi.

Ishita-sachchi??

Raman-muchchi,now sleep.

Ishita-no love me again.

Raman-no,u r not fine.he said closing his eyes.

Ishita-i am good,she said and pulled him to her.

Raman-arey ,Ishita .

Ishita-raman please naa,she said rubbing her nose on his chest sending shivers down his nerve.raman too couldn't hold for long and start loving her again.soon both got busy in their love making .after many rounds ,they slept hugging each other all exhausted.

Next morning,Raman was first to wake up while Ishita was sleeping carelessly cuddled in him.her long hairs was on his face,he removed her hair and tucked it behind her ear.he smiled seeing her sleeping like a baby and very softly kissed her temple .she took his name making him smile.

Raman-yes,ur Raman,only urs jaan.he said and wake up slowly not to disturb her.

After an hour,he came out of the washroom and start wearing clothes for the day.he was combing his hair when she hugged him from behind.

Ishita-good morning,jaan.she said kissing his back.

Raman turn to her and said-good morning love.looking tired,wanna sleep more.

Ishita look at him and said-yes,but in ur arms.

Raman-cant babu,maa,papa se baat bhi karni hai .

Ishita-yes,that's important.aap jao,main bhi ready hoke aati hoon.

Raman-if u want can rest.

Ishita-nahi,I want to be part of the conversation.tabhi toh papa ko daant paaungi ,mujhe kyun nahi bataya .she said cutely making him smile.

Raman-as u say,tum aao tab baat karte hai.saying so he was going when she pulled him to herself and said-dont u think u r forgetting something.

Raman-no,we have done it much last night,ur body need energy.so I am not doing anything.chahe tum kitni bhi tempting lago.

Ishita made a dirty face and said-kitne sadhe hai aap,hate u.

Raman-love u too,now go and get ready.

Ishita-maine hate u bola.

Raman-maine love u suna.

Ishita-maine sadhu bhi kaha.

Raman-maine romantic suna,now go like a good girl,my girl .he said and she went smiling .

Raman went out and saw his parent having tea.

Raman-good morning,maa,papa.he said smiling.

Toshiji-good morning,bada khush lag raha hai.

Raman-kyunki main hoon,Ishita is getting fine.sab kuch dheere dheere thik ho raha hai and I am really happy with this .

Mr bhalla-haan Khushi ki baat toh hai,everything is getting fine.mr and Mrs Iyer bhi wapas India chale gaye hai.mujhe lagta hai main bhi ek baar ho aaun Kya,he said meekly looking at Raman.

Raman-kuch problem hai Kya,papa??

Mr bhalla-nahi puttar,just feel like going.kuch din mein wapas aa jaaunga.he was saying when they heard,koi problem ho toh bataiye naa,papa ji.we r ur kids naa.

Everyone look at the direction and smiled seeing Ishita standing there.

Mr bhalla called her to him and she went to him.

Mr bhalla-bachchi toh tu meri hai hi ,but koi problem nahi hai bachche .

Ishita-jhooth,swear on me.

Mr bhalla-yeh Kya bachchon wali harkat hai ,puttar.

Ishita-haan toh hoon main bachchi ,now tell me what's the problem.she said cutely making everyone smile.

Raman-u can hide ur problem from me but not from Ishita,ab boliye Kya baat hai.

Mr bhalla-actually Meri pension nahi aa rahi,I called to know the reason toh unn logon ne kaha ,they want my alive certificate.certificate ki main zinda hoon,toh uske liye jaana hai.

Ishita-aapki pic send karne se kaam nahi chalega??

Mr bhalla-no,I have to present there.toh main chala jaata hoon.will be back in a week.

Ishita-main ek idea doon,hum sab chalte hai.i am bored being here.aapka job tenure bhi khatam ho gaya hai.main bhi thik ho rahi hoon.chaliye naa Ghar chalte hai,I am kind off missing being there.

Raman-but tumhari treatment chal rahi hai.

Ishita-we can continue it there,kuch problem hogi toh aa jayenge.please naa Raman,mujhe wapas le chaliye.i want to live there as ur wife.please naa,she said making a cute face making everyone smile.

Raman look at his parent and both nodded excited to go back.

Toshiji-agar ho sakta hai toh wapas chal ,puttar.main bhi wapas jaana chahti hoon.

Raman-ok ,if everyone want this toh main arrangement karta hoon.he said making everyone happy.

Ishita hugged toshiji happily saying-yaay we r going back.she said smiling while all smiled feeling happy that finally they can go back to their home.

That's all for now,enjoy.

cutieruhi thumbnail

Updated next part.

Edited by cutieruhi - 4 years ago
UmeraT thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Beautiful update. Ishita has grown so much as a good daughter in law, more like a daughter. She's become an ideal woman. Update soon please.

Edited by UmeraT - 4 years ago
suwathi78 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Wowwwwwww beautiful and wonderful update 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Finally they are become one in all sense 

Ishu become very desperate

Ishra romance πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Ishra share their love to each other

Ishra going back to india...

Mr bhalla ot mrs bhalla treat ishita like their daughter......ishita also love their to much

Eagerly waiting for next update plzzzz 

cooldilkaur thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Congratulations for the new thread diπŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ₯³πŸ‘

Beautiful update di

Ishita was so happy that she could win Raman’s love❀️

Raman confessed to her that he was happy having ishita as his partner 

Ishita is really cuteπŸ˜ƒ

Finally they are going back to their house

Lets see what happens next 

Ty 4 d pm too di

divz9769 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Superb update

Ishra both were nervous raman was scared to hurt ishita she assured him she will be fine finally ishra became one ishita was so happy loved ishra talk morning scene was nice raman went to talk with his parents mr.bhalla said he is thinking to go india for a week raman asked if there is any problem mr.bhalla said no ishita said he cant hide from her she gave him her swear he said he is not getting his pension as they want his alive certificate so he have to go india ishita said she have idea they all should go back now she is getting fine and ramans working contract is also getting over raman said ok ishita got excited

Pls update soon

Thanks for the pm

Sukhvi thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Ishita has become so naughty..... 

Loved it.... 

Thanks for the pm dear 

Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Awesome chappy Di