Jan 30th episode: Randeep proposes Niya

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

I watched yesterday's episode just now and I loved it. Apart from light hearted moments, few important scenes that gave push to the storyline. I'll just write down a summary of the episode.

So episode starts with everyone playing dumb charades. Randeep gives a song to Kabir and Jazz star team fails to identify the song. Next, Dr.Anurag gives a song to Amber and Guneet is failing to identify the song, anurag  sneakily prompts the words of song to gueet and thus Guneet and Amber's team(rockstars) win the game. Everyone celebrates by danciy, cue to Amber's funny dance. 

Everyone is leaving and ladies are waving goodbye to Amber's- making him feel a bit uncomfortable. The lady in red dress (forgot her name) asks Amber to keep in touch with her and Amber replies by saying why? Kal naya din... basically making the moment awkward... Later on the lady who played mouth organ approaches Amber and praised him for his skills, Guneet suggests that both should teach each other their skills and Amber and lady agree to that. 

Niya is wrapping up the stuff, Randeep approaches and proposes to her. She is at loss of words. She goes out to see off her friends and Randeep leaves without looking back. Meanwhile Kabir is observing entire scene and especially Randeep. Kajal tells Niay to control the situation as the atmosphere seems tensed. Niya gets few flashbacks about her and Randeep's moments. (Thus making clear that Nia will most likely end up with Randeep). 

Amber is chatting with bawra Mann. They're having second thoughts about not meeting face to face decision. Amber, by mistake send a message to bawra Mann that reads- Mera Mann to ek hi ko chahta hai... And immediately realizes that he should delete that message. He's freaking out about it and Niya is seeing this through partially open door.  She realizes that Amber is chatting with someone.

Precap: Niya tries to find out about the person Amber is chatting with.

The  proposal scene was good. 

Why is Randeep  upset with  Niya?

This was not a way to confess to  your love.He  blurted  out  that in jealousy.  He is not able to  control his feelings  .

Best scene for me is Amber Sharma's  victory  dance.

Originally posted by Zainabnaz

The  proposal scene was good. 

Why is Randeep  upset with  Niya?

This was not a way to confess to  your love.He  blurted  out  that in jealousy.  He is not able to  control his feelings  .

Best scene for me is Amber Sharma's  victory  dance.

Because he's tired of niya's uncertainty. And I'm too. 

I loved Ambar's victory dance too. It was just too cute. 

Originally posted by Sakurablossom

Because he's tired of niya's uncertainty. And I'm too. 

Well the girl barely knows him. Hanging out together for a few masti dates is enuf to fall in love? Even if a rival (Kabir) was not on the scene I wouldn’t call this uncertainty. A - she doesn’t know him well enuf & B - right now her focus is re-settling her dad’s life.
One more instance of Randeep’s immediate gratification mentality.

Originally posted by Bana

Well the girl barely knows him. Hanging out together for a few masti dates is enuf to fall in love? Even if a rival (Kabir) was not on the scene I wouldn’t call this uncertainty. A - she doesn’t know him well enuf & B - right now her focus is re-settling her dad’s life.

True...

Well, I feel that Randeep is way too selfish. He need to realize that Nia needs time and space. Just because of whatever happened in the US (Dubai :p), doesn't mean that, it will happen in Delhi.

More so, Randeep is extremely in a hurry. He doesn't understand that, winning her, first means, winning Ambar....

AS will murder Randeep for his behaviour and that is for sure....

Randeep is too eager  for his own good.  He is reacting as as if Niya has verbally  committed  to him. 

Niya is sensitive and conscious  of her surroundings.  Here in India  her major concern is  Amber's  well being.  If  Randeep's  impulsive behavior  is too overwhelming  for her liking  she might  avoid him .

Randeep wants to  stay in niya 's life he should  change his attitude  of Tashan he gives to her friends, and constantly  poking his nose in Amber's personal space uninvited. 

Originally posted by Bana

All points are valid but niya's story is going for Na ke peeche haan hai / na na karte pyar tumhi se Kar bethe type track. It will end really soon if she says "NO" one more time in front of both of them so that Randeep and Kabir understand that this is not Niya ka swayamvar where they have to compete with each other. 

Randeep  and niya 's until  now secret  rendezvous  at LA is going  to  blow up  on Amber's  face. Looks like tough times  ahead  for both.  

Originally posted by Sakurablossom

All points are valid but niya's story is going for Na ke peeche haan hai / na na karte pyar tumhi se Kar bethe type track. It will end really soon if she says "NO" one more time in front of both of them so that Randeep and Kabir understand that this is not Niya ka swayamvar where they have to compete with each other. 

I hope the show doesnt take this regressive view that ladki ke na-na ke peeche haan hai. That is the root cause of not respecting a woman’s consent/refusal & it leads to stalking/ harrassment etc.