Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum

[Exclusive] Sonakshi SPILL THE BEANS !! 😏

Arko1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

Sonakshi breaks the truth of Nishi infront of the whole family. Sippys denies to believe the truth but Rohit comes & supports Sonakshi. Rohit and YK gets into a brawl regarding this.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B7-5ik5BsUN/?igshid=y30soubhex79

Edited by Neonholic - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

G_for_Ganga thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

What's d need to spill it before d family???? Is she trying to protect Nishi from detention or what??πŸ€” 

shwetha85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

They are shooting with Deepika's body double!!! Really for such a scene also she wasn't shooting with everyone!!! The body double is clear in this including her face

freakybat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: l-NiklausFan-l

What's d need to spill it before d family???? Is she trying to protect Nishi from detention or what??πŸ€” 

Trp audience like such things... like spilling beans in front of a family who doesn't believe you...rve

Makers either dont want to listen to us or r forced to serve the sitara ka recycled  crap to us... 

Seriously sonakshi has lost her sanity?  Any person  would inform the police and let the police do.their work ... but here police is so busy that they gave their work to here

G_for_Ganga thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: freakybat

Trp audience like such things... like spilling beans in front of a family who doesn't believe you...rve

Makers either dont want to listen to us or r forced to serve the sitara ka recycled  crap to us... 

Seriously sonakshi has lost her sanity?  Any person  would inform the police and let the police do.their work ... but here police is so busy that they gave their work to here

Yea, i was ok wid, police revealing d secrets to Sona alone to some extent as she's a big celebrity nd proved innocent in her previous case interrogation(Mhatre track)... But dis is too much to accept... I think Sona might hav told d officer that, eh hamara ghar ka maamla hai inspector saahab, we wil solve itβœ‹ nd shown d door to them... πŸ˜³

freakybat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: l-NiklausFan-l

Yea, i was ok wid, police revealing d secrets to Sona alone to some extent as she's a big celebrity nd proved innocent in her previous case interrogation(Mhatre track)... But dis is too much to accept... I think Sona might hav told d officer that, eh hamara ghar ka maamla hai inspector saahab, we wil solve itβœ‹ nd shown d door to them... πŸ˜³

🀣 I can really picture it... and how does rohit believe  her all of a sudden , other wise he is behind her insulting  her... I really thing the trp aunties  are saddist... all the tracks we wished for is served to us but with trp aunties  ka saddist attitude... I guess there is no point at shouting at the makers..

And somewhere i feel it's nice that bodydouble did the scence... at least they are spared from doing the shit for some time...

Sree_mk thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shwetha85

They are shooting with Deepika's body double!!! Really for such a scene also she wasn't shooting with everyone!!! The body double is clear in this including her face

Dipika has health problem now

She is shooting with the cast according to doctor advice. In that scene, they used body double for Nishi character also.As a fans, we have to adjust with all these.

freakybat thumbnail
shwetha85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

[QUOTE=Sree_mk]

Dipika has health problem now

She is shooting with the cast according to doctor advice. In that scene, they used body double for Nishi character also.As a fans, we have to adjust with all these.

[/QUOTE

Thanks for the gyan!!! 

VARUNI2014 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

She was supposed to keep Nishi issue a secret from family members and inform to  police till police get complete proof ..

Now she is confronting Nishi 

What the hell ..

This has become typical itv soap 

I should never watch Star TV ..this is. My last soap .

Edited by VARUNI2014 - 4 years ago