Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

roshni_az thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I love you 100 crores Wasuuuuuu for this os โ˜บ๏ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜Ž Don't kill me for those 100 crores๐Ÿ™ˆ 

Honestly this was so so so good. I loved it from the very first line till the end. My weekend stress buster has to be this os โค๏ธโฃ๏ธ๐Ÿ’ž    Itna sweet romantic milan ho to main toh hazar bure episodes jhel leti. But show se toh ab aise ache scenes ki umeed hain nehi mujhe. Teri writing se hi thandak mil gayi ๐Ÿ˜

Also have to mention. Crocin romance was definitely the first thing I read today ๐Ÿ˜‚ Yk ne galat time pe entry leli. I was dying to see something like this where Sonakshi gives up and stop being a superwoman. And you gave just that ๐Ÿ˜˜  I got my previous Ronakshi back through this. Best best best โฃ๏ธ Always a fan of your stories. 

Blackwind thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

As usual an awesome one from u๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

wasuthecrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: roshni_az

I love you 100 crores Wasuuuuuu for this os โ˜บ๏ธโค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜Ž Don't kill me for those 100 crores๐Ÿ™ˆ 

Honestly this was so so so good. I loved it from the very first line till the end. My weekend stress buster has to be this os โค๏ธโฃ๏ธ๐Ÿ’ž    Itna sweet romantic milan ho to main toh hazar bure episodes jhel leti. But show se toh ab aise ache scenes ki umeed hain nehi mujhe. Teri writing se hi thandak mil gayi ๐Ÿ˜

Also have to mention. Crocin romance was definitely the first thing I read today ๐Ÿ˜‚ Yk ne galat time pe entry leli. I was dying to see something like this where Sonakshi gives up and stop being a superwoman. And you gave just that ๐Ÿ˜˜  I got my previous Ronakshi back through this. Best best best โฃ๏ธ Always a fan of your stories. 

Hi roshhhhh๐Ÿค—

Hahahahahaahaha the crores ๐Ÿคฃ

Thank you so much for loving my work as usual. I am touched to see the whole love coming๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Kaash,kaash eisa hota show mein. Kya karu. ๐Ÿ˜ญ

YK ke entry galat time pe tha, lekin it was needed for me to do like. I wanted YK to see that after that saree throwing fiasco. ๐Ÿ˜†

However, thank you thank you thank you thank you rosh. I am so grateful that i have your support and appreciation.

Tc and hugs.

wasuthecrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Blackwind

As usual an awesome one from u๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Thank you so so so so much!!!!๐Ÿค—