Naagin 4

Anita Hassanandani - Vish entry was not pre-planned

av131 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 4 years ago

Anita Hassanandani has been one of the most loved and followed TV female celebrities. The actress will be returning to Naagin 4 and will be soon taking forward her character as Vishakha. In an exclusive chat with Pinkvilla, Anita revealed her excitement about her return to the supernatural show, and her friendship with Nia Sharma and knowing Jasmin Bhasin. She said that she feels like being back at home.

"I am so excited to be back in Naagin because to play Vishakha was an amazing experience and to carry it forward is an amazing opportunity. There will be so many twists and turns as I am back to reveal a secret to the family," Anita revealed and added that her entry was not pre-planned. "That was never the plan. It is just that they got in touch with me and I thought Naagin is a big brand and why not? Vishakha is a powerful character. So, it fell in place and I hadn't taken up anything anyway. I wasn't doing much, hadn't taken up any show so I just thought this was right. It is always a proud moment to get associated with a brand like Naagin. It is super successful and loved. Hence, instantly I said yes."

"It was, for sure. People had loved it and we got so much love. I definitely miss the team here, although the crew is the same. I definitely miss Surbhi Jyoti. But, it is still a comfortable zone for me as I know Nia Sharma. It is not like I am working with someone stranger. For me, it is like home but I do miss Surbhi. I haven't shot much with Nia as of now. I have a lot with Jasmin and she is very nice and sweet," Anita replied while talking about her bond with Nia.

About her upcoming projects, Anita stated, "Right now, there is nothing like that for now. I don't want to rush into anything. All my life I had been juggling between work. Right now I am in the stage where I can take it easy. I can spend some time with Rohit and I am enjoying the very not so hectic stage and not missing out on anything."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pris2 thumbnail

I think she's Nayantara's Mother...

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Which means they did change the story!!! ðŸ˜¡

Sleppless thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rein123

Which means they did change the story!!! ðŸ˜¡

I think they try to fixed it now how they messed before. Because definitely it was all about 2 naagin revenge (brinda and nayantara)  but I don't know why they changed their mind and make nayan as a human.they probably try this season as a regular ekta drama but now they probably trying to get back their original .but as we all know they already messed everything now it will be hard to fixed so they bring vish so they can show another bakwas story to make nayantara naagin. If nayantara supposed to be a naagin what's the point to show her human and now trying to transform her to a naagin.maybe now they can show nayantara is vish daughter lolz.

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sleppless

I think they try to fixed it now how they messed before. Because definitely it was all about 2 naagin revenge (brinda and nayantara)  but I don't know why they changed their mind and make nayan as a human.they probably try this season as a regular ekta drama but now they probably trying to get back their original .but as we all know they already messed everything now it will be hard to fixed so they bring vish so they can show another bakwas story to make nayantara naagin. If nayantara supposed to be a naagin what's the point to show her human and now trying to transform her to a naagin.maybe now they can show nayantara is vish daughter lolz.

If Nayantara was Vishakha’s daughter how come she has little to no affection for her own child, rather she is forcefully keeping her away from Manyata by staging her death and locking her away in a room. Vishakha is behind Nayantara because of her selfish motives to get the naagmani.