Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

|| Jawaani Jaaneman - Box Office & Reviews || - Page 3

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Isn’t her dialogue delivery one of the best you’ve seen? And not surprising as she took acting classes and in addition singing classes for voice modulation 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sharmajikaladka thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Alaya F! will be rocking if she gets good movies or picked up by good directors. 

She has sense of acting unlike her peers from factory of nepotism like Ananya (Duh!), Janvi (mediocre at best), Sara (OTT).  

shogun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Jawaani Jaaneman First Week Business

Friday 07 February 2020 12.00 IST

Box Office India Trade Network

Google+ Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Addthis

Twitter logo link

Jawaani Jaaneman collected a low 18.75 crore nett in its first week but had a fair trend over the weekdays but whether its good enough to enable it to sustain in the second week is another matter. The problem is it may not have dropped much but the occupancy is low which does hit screenings in week two. 

The film needs to do a double digit or near double digit second week for a respectable final total and it may prove difficult as there are not many multiplexes where the film has four shows, its generally 2 or 3 shows. The film did reasonable business in Delhi NCR but needed more support from the likes of Mumbai, Pune, Kolkata and Bangalore as these were the only places where the film had chances. The collections a little better than Baazaar which collected 16.50  crore nett. That film did 26 crore nett lifetime an Jawaani Jaaneman should surpass that unless it fares poorly in week two. The collections of Jawaani Jaaneman till date are as follows.

Friday - 3,00,00,000 apprx

Saturday - 4,25,00,000 apprx

Sunday - 5,00,00,000 apprx

Monday - 1,85,00,000 apprx

Tuesday - 1,70,00,000 apprx

Wednesday - 1,55,00,000 apprx

Thursday - 1,40,00,000 apprx

TOTAL - 18,75,00,000 apprx

Edited by shogun - 4 years ago
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail

Alyaa F totally a new budding star n she will go long way .she is really better than likes of Ananya,Tara and others.shes looking beautiful on screen and her dialogue delivery is really good.

josh135 thumbnail

Watched the movie today. I enjoyed it.. it wasn’t bad. Saif was very good..his interest in his role and energy was good  but I’m seriously surprised by Alaya. Her screen presence is so so soooo refreshing... the young actress not only looks nice on screen but can act well and i loved her dialogue delivery. She was excellent for a new comer. Better than all these other kids.. jahnvi, sara, ananya, bhumi etc. Pooja Bedi is lucky to have her as her daughter.. coz she wasn’t a good or successful actress. Alaya .. if chooses the right roles can become an A rate actress in a lesser time for sure.

This film deserved to be a sleeper hit atleast! It was so nice to watch an out and out situational comedy after such a long time on the big screen. Everybody was at the best of their elements. Saif as usual is made for such roles and good he came back to this after a series of serious roles. Alaya was too good to be true for a debut amongst all the newcomers. Surprising how not even once did she go OTT with a single expression and emotion. A very mature performance from her. Came out of the blue and proved to be the dark horse.

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I’m going again tomorrow, this time with all my friends. It was such a sweet light hearted movie