Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Decent first day figure 

arnavfluffy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

why don't they release Saif's movie direct to Netflix / Amazon coz that's where people see such movies anyway

shogun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Tanhaji Huge Growth - Jawaani Jaaneman Decent Growth

Sunday 02 February 2020 01.30 IST 

Box Office India Trade Network

Google+ Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Pinterest Addthis

Twitter logo link

Tanhaji - The Unsung Warrior saw huge growth on its fourth Saturday as it collected 4.25 crore nett which takes the two day total to 6.50 crore nett for the fourth weekend and this means the third fourth weekend of 10 crore nett or more in history will happen..

The only two other films to cross 10 crore nett are Uri - The Surgical Strike and Bahubali - The Conclusion. The total collections for Tanhaji - The Unsung Hero is now 238 crore nett. The Mumbai circuit number is now getting close to 125 crore nett while the numbers from Maharashtra alone are a little over 120 crore nett. Basically the business from Mumbai circuit is more than the all India business of all the other 15 odd releases this combined.

Jawaani Jaaneman had decent growth of 50% to collect around 4.50 crore nett on Saturday. The Saturday growth does not mean much nowadays as Panga which was not appreciated by the audience grew 110% last week but what this does is keep Jawaani Jaaneman in the race. It has to consolidate this growth on Sunday which Panga could not do and then its the crucial Monday figure. The two day collections of the film will be around 7.50 crore nett.

Edited by shogun - 4 years ago
bakhtaavar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It has already crossed the lifetime collections of lal kaptaan so that's a win here πŸ˜†

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I watched it and loved it! It was such a sweet movie. First half lags a bit but second half really picks up and is full of laughs. Saif was amazing, right up his alley and looked damn hot. Alaya is probability the best debutante in the past few years. 

desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I’m keeping my fingers crossed for this to work for Saif; he’s really had to build himself back up from scratch over the last year 

Serendipity.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Watched the movie and liked it a lot! Was a fun watch. Saif was amazing & looked extremely good in the movie. 

Alaya was the surprise factor for me. She is amazing for a debutant. So confident , never OTT and she is very cute. She reminded me of Sanam (Zindagi Gulzar hain fame) for some odd reason. πŸ˜†