I feel bad for Shukla and Paras

Posted: 4 years ago

Because of their connection. 

I feel BB didn't really bring their connection. Some contestants got someone from their house to play the game with them, some got their friends they made in the show. Rashami and Asim ones I understand as Devoleena and Himanshi respectively r their close friends so that's fine. But Shukla n Paras's connecion?!

Shefali really a connection of Paras?! Yeh kab hua! Paras never really liked Shefali if she was brought for Mahira phir bhi samajh aata.

And Vikas connetion of Shukla?! They weren't even that close!

They could have brought someone that were geninuely close to Paras n Shukla. Or at least someone from the TV industry who is their close friend.

Umm there is nothing to be sorry about ! 

At least not for Shukla ! 

Gupta has been manipulating not only contestants but even audience in Shukla' s favor ! 

Channel's sole purpose was to white wash Shukla and pull Asim down precisely why both Gupta and Shefali were called. 

They are here mainly to pull Asim down anything else .

1. Gupta adviced Shukla to stay calm BUT at the same time has been continuously bitching about Asim with him ! 

2 Asim and Himanshi not once have spoken by Shukla behind his back but look at Gupta and Shukla who have only one topic to discuss and that is Asim 

3. Gupta very cunningly back bitched about Asim having a girlfriend with Sana BUT made sure not to confront Asim directly about it neither inform Himanshi!   This BLATANT LIE had been spoken to manipulate the AUDIENCE AGAINST ASIM ! 

5. Gupta has been trying to brain wash Sana by taking her to go back to Shukla ! 

6. Gupta is continuously bashing Asim BEHIND HIS BACK and trying to manipulate the AUDIENCE! 

To be honest Gupta's sole purpose is to white wash Shukla and pull down Asim and I think he is doing any is job with full conviction SO PLEASE DO NOT FEEL BAD FOR SHUKLA ! COZ WHITE WASHING CHALU HAI 🤣

Good for paras akanksha didnt came 😊

Paras and Shukla’s connection is not half as bad as Asim’s connection. Asim is overly excited to have Himanshi back, proposing to her and everything, yet she’s not as excited. It was so obvious when she and Vikas were teasing him and when she didn’t get excited during his proposal. Even in the promo Rashami asked her if she like Asim or no.

Paras and Shukla’s connections are loyal to them and are here to play the game for them

Originally posted by anshvi

Umm there is nothing to be sorry about ! 

At least not for Shukla ! 

Gupta has been manipulating not only contestants but even audience in Shukla' s favor ! 

Channel's sole purpose was to white wash Shukla and pull Asim down precisely why both Gupta and Shefali were called. 

They are here mainly to pull Asim down anything else .

1. Gupta adviced Shukla to stay calm BUT at the same time has been continuously bitching about Asim with him ! 

2 Asim and Himanshi not once have spoken by Shukla behind his back but look at Gupta and Shukla who have only one topic to discuss and that is Asim 

3. Gupta very cunningly back bitched about Asim having a girlfriend with Sana BUT made sure not to confront Asim directly about it neither inform Himanshi!   This BLATANT LIE had been spoken to manipulate the AUDIENCE AGAINST ASIM ! 

5. Gupta has been trying to brain wash Sana by taking her to go back to Shukla ! 

6. Gupta is continuously bashing Asim BEHIND HIS BACK and trying to manipulate the AUDIENCE! 

To be honest Gupta's sole purpose is to white wash Shukla and pull down Asim and I think he is doing any is job with full conviction SO PLEASE DO NOT FEEL BAD FOR SHUKLA ! COZ WHITE WASHING CHALU HAI 🤣

Lol Gupta's entry did not help Shukla at all as audience is not blind 😆 

Even Shukla fans themselves r not liking Gupta at all.🤣

Gupta yahan shukla ko help karne aya hai ya apna image bigarne

So far its backfiring him though 🤣

Originally posted by Neutral1

Paras and Shukla’s connection is not half as bad as Asim’s connection. Asim is overly excited to have Himanshi back, proposing to her and everything, yet she’s not as excited. It was so obvious when she and Vikas were teasing him and when she didn’t get excited during his proposal. Even in the promo Rashami asked her if she like Asim or no.

Paras and Shukla’s connections are loyal to them and are here to play the game for them

Not much into this proposal thing as I m totally against showmance but I feel what is good about Himanshi is that at least she is not making Asim fight with everyone, cause once u fight with a family member it doesnt look good at all.

Mahira n Paras r already looking really bad cause of that. And Vikas by cheating isnt helping Shukla at all. 

I feel she is the least influential among all the connections after Mahira's Bhai n Devo. 

But yeah I also didnt like how she talked with those who r against Asim. 

This connection thing even I m waiting for it to be over, so that Asim can take the front seat again.

lol if only other contestants got as much as privlege and support as Shukla . Paras got saved from nominations once and was given special powers in secret room . They dont need anything else

No need to feel bad for sid. Vikas is unofficial spokesperson of sid. Its better than uski ma ya koi aur ata - cause then woh sid ko bolti uski galti 👻 whereas vikas has come with only one agenda - to whitewash his buri image.

And abt paras... Paras has brought dis on his own. 😊 akanksha ne class dikhadi by not comin on this show and gave him 0 footage. Paras must have realised atleast lil bit now.

Originally posted by randomfancrics

I feel BB didn't really bring their connection. Some contestants got someone from their house to play the game with them, some got their friends they made in the show. Rashami and Asim ones I understand as Devoleena and Himanshi respectively r their close friends so that's fine. But Shukla n Paras's connecion?!

Shefali really a connection of Paras?! Yeh kab hua! Paras never really liked Shefali if she was brought for Mahira phir bhi samajh aata.

They could have brought someone that were geninuely close to Paras n Shukla. Or at least someone from the TV industry who is their close friend.

Missed  to see this Post of yours...❤️

Vikas came to play his game and Sid knows it very well..  He seemed not bothered much too.

Paras ,I think shefali  is a benefit as she is good at task but not sure if she can be trusted

Originally posted by randomfancrics

Hmmmmmm Sid k liye Arjun Bijlani ajata 😊positive vibe