ये रिश्ते हैं प्यार के Live Updates/Episode Discussions 31 Jan 2020 - Page 3

Posted: 4 years ago

NOCOPY]

Epi 321

episode begins with Meenu questioning Nish about Abir’s whereabouts..but he does not provide any helpful clues n diverts Meenu’s attention ..she leaves angrily . He hopes  Abir was rescued by someone ..

At lake side the sadhus get a doc to check Abir n he finds Abir’s lungs full of water n he needed hosp treatment ....they try to look for his name /ID 

They find a hospital report in Abir’s pocket ... i

The name on it is ‘Nishant’ doc calls up City hosp to know what treatment Nish was getting n what was his ailment .

At MH Kunal is ready a mandap .. Kuhu returns from Mishti’s room to inform Mishti was missing . Jasmeet is in disbelief .

BM declares Mishti loved Abir .asks BP not to imprison Mishti in a cage ..let her fly freely like a bird .. not to force this marriage on Mishti ... BP denies all accusations 

BM then asks him why did Mishti feel obliged to go ahead with this marriage so that she does not let them feel betrayed by her . 
Nish is worried ... Jasmeet is upset 

BM reveals that she set Mishti free to fly out of this cage n never return back into this restraining house n feel obliged or indebted to them for anything . 
BP accuses Rajshri that she had got carried away in her affections and betrayed him n the family n Nishant too .

She taken away BP’s rights to do kanya daan 

Kuhu asks BM Mishti’s whereabouts..n learns Mishit was with Abir 

Mishti is running on a deserted road trying to hire a veh to reach Abir but fails ..with great difficulty she manages to get a scooty in exchange of one of her necklaces .She tries to track Zabir but gets error ... 

She rushes to find Abir ...she prays to Devi MA on the way .. she reaches RH n decides to declare her love for Abir . pat MH all begin to trace Mishti 

At lake side doc discovers Nishant was drug addict n administers heavy medication to revive him .. Abir wakes up n refuses treatment , he states his name was not Nishant but Abir RAjwansh .All get taken aback .. Abir then wants to go .. doc advises him to rest as he needed trt ...he escapes n speeds away in the ambulance ...he reaches Mandir 

BM, BP and Nishant n Shaurya decide to meet Mishti before she met Abir .Varsha accompanies ..Nishant is at the wheels 🚘.he gets scared as BM asks BP to inform police . He gets scared of arrest if police discover he caused Abir’s accident .

Mishti reaches RH in her bridal dress n asks for Abir .. Jugnu n Naanu have no idea .... she tracks Abir’s phone n rushes to meet him .she reaches lake side n looks for him but it’s deserted . She hears an ambulance driving away ... she runs after it ..she meets the sadhus n paramedics who inform her that Abir was running away in their ambulance n he was very sick from drowning .....also ask her if she was that jhumkey waali ...Mishti gets emotional for Abir .

Meenu feels Nishant has a hand in Abir’s disappearance .. 

Precap

Mishti reaches the Mandir n finds the ambulance.. she climbs to its roof top n shouts for Abir .. soon Abir calls out Mishti 

MisBir get emotional as they reunite on Ambulance roof top .. they hug tightly but they are Interrupted by the arrival of both families .. 

Edited by Sutapasima - 4 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Hello lovely people 🤗

Waiting for the Friday surprise 😛

Want MishBir milan in shaadi-ka-joda and white kurta-pyjama 

Thanks Suta for the thread and Naina/Diyu for the updates 🤗

Oh Mishti Bhag jaayegi 🥳

Edited by SheThought - 4 years ago

good morning everyone 🤗🤗

Suta thank you for the thread dear 🤗

Mishbir Friday hayee excited much #BhagodiDulhan 🥳😆

Hi diya,

Just landed back at airport. Will take me about half an hour to get home and watch the episode. if you are able to please give the update. Will miss all the bhaag mishti bhaag... 😬

Originally posted by naina_raina

Hi diya,

Just landed back at airport. Will take me about half an hour to get home and watch the episode. if you are able to please give the update. Will miss all the bhaag mishti bhaag... 😬

aww Naina its ok dear... i'll give update 👍🏼🤗 you take care dear.. 🤗 haha it will be worth the wait dear.. 

Mishti's search for Abir... 🥳

Nandu where are you... 3 idiots theory came true yaar... 😆🥳

Hello friends🤗 Thank you for the thread Suta and Diyu for the update

Originally posted by LetThereBeLight

Mishti's search for Abir... 🥳

Nandu where are you... 3 idiots theory came true yaar... 😆🥳

WOW!!!! Can’t wait for Mishbir friday

Good morning lovelies🤗

Thnk you Suta for the thread and diya for the updates🤗

Meenu Nish scene... he keeps denying he has no idea where Abir is he asks her to look at lake side or tent as he has the habit of calling people there to threaten them.. 

meenu goes from there..

kuhu comes there n asks what he is doing outside she doesnt see meenu... he says he came for fresh air... kuhu says iive never felt this stressed before pandit is calling come inside... he goes... kuhu thinks i'm even more stressed i hope where ever abir bro is he is fine... 

Inside mah house... Bm is looking worried... kuhu brings nishant to mandap n says she will go bring mishti... 

Nishant thinks i dont know if abir got any help or not... i'll keep mishti happy but i hope abir is ok... 

Abir vomits water n then again lies down... doctor says i think there is lot of water inside his body so we need to take him to hospital gives a card n says this is the hospital ambulance will take time so do they have any other vehicle... 

the saints gives the report abir had and doctor checks it n sees only nishant name n asks the ward boy to call hospital n check what treatment was going on for this patient.. 

saint says to unconscious my gods grace we found you... there will be a reason for you to live n we have to find it... wake up beta, open your eyes/....