कसौटी ज़िन्दगी के ২ Live Update/Episode Discussions 31 Jan 2020 - Page 3

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by _symphony

I so wish this is true!!! I want V to be an antihero not a lame villain like Komo who does psychotic things because he loves P. He ought to have some prior agendas!!! That gaze exchange between Jagga and Viraj sure was very suspicious. And why Jagga only chose Viraj to escape. Something is fishy. 

I wish the writers come up with something interesting atleast now🙏 This drag is getting very boring 🤔

I so wish this is true!!! I want V to be an antihero not a lame villain like Komo who does psychotic things because he loves P. He ought to have some prior agendas!!! That gaze exchange between Jagga and Viraj sure was very suspicious. And why Jagga only chose Viraj to escape. Something is fishy. 

As we have brains we think so much about every move of viraj but cvs will not do anything with him. Simply his track will come end. Even for leads there is nothing  to do what he will do. It is a show of funny vamp with a group of fool people. 

Yes..Look at Jagga and Viraj facial expressions. Their facial expressions were changed within few seconds.😃😃 There should be something fishy. Let's wait and watch.

That's a new angle.. thanks for pointing out 👍🏼

Sonalika is giving pills to Anurag to slow down his brain. 

Anurag does not like to have the pills. 

Why can't he pretend that he is having the pills and later throw away the pills secretly?????

It will be helpful to gain memory.😃😃😃😃

Originally posted by masdhu

Sonalika is giving pills to Anurag to slow down his brain. 

Anurag does not like to have the pills. 

Why can't he pretend that he is having the pills and later throw away the pills secretly?????

It will be helpful to gain memory.😃😃😃😃

Because 1) he doesn't know its slowing his brain down. 2) Very few people like to take any kind of medicine, so he might have reacted the same even if he was given a genuine medicine.. he didn't like kada thing too that Prerna made for him.. so I feel that could be his general reaction to medicine which is normal.

PS. One fine day if CVs show us a flasback of him throwing away the medicines and it was all his game to expose Sonalika, I won't be surprised. CVs are capable of that :)

[QUOTE=Sunn_shine]

PS. One fine day if CVs show us a flasback of him throwing away the medicines and it was all his game to expose Sonalika, I won't be surprised. CVs are capable of that :)

😃😃😃 We will be excited to see that Anurag has not had the pills. He has created an image of Prerna in his study room using all pills. 🤣🤣CVs will surprise us.😃😃

[QUOTE=masdhu]

Prerna's image with Pills😆

You have gone too far with your creativity.. CVs itna bhi capable nahi hai

[QUOTE=Sunn_shine]

Image from pills is not my creativity. I found indian TV that one girl has created her boy image in hospital's room with colorful pills. That is why same idea came into my mind. 

However....Anurag is not going to be a that much of psycho lover.  😃😃

Originally posted by masdhu

smiley4smiley4smiley4 We will be excited to see that Anurag has not had the pills. He has created an image of Prerna in his study room using all pills. smiley37smiley37CVs will surprise us.smiley4smiley4

Loved your idea dear 🤗