Patiala Babes

MiNeil story- Cure me with your Love Epilogue updated on pg 87 - Page 27

zalima thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

This content was originally posted by: anjali0111

thanks for giving your love to this story

though I missed your elaborated comments after each para as they are really entertaining but i know this update was a lot to handle🤣

i was worried....i couldnt write  the update yesterday. it was difficult to choose what to add and what to remove from the scenes

but I was clear that they are not going to do the deed this soon. as you said, if they did it then it wont be MiNeil of show from which this story takes inspiration.....may be in my some other story some other MiNeil would be doing it before marriage but not this MiNeil.

Yaar ..agar ek ek para ko quote karti toh behosh hoti ☺️🤣

aur usse censor karna  muhje b mushkil hota 🤣 (though I don't care  🤣) 

Lekin aag hi aag tha . Zyada burn nahi hona chahti hun🤣

Aur sahi kaha tume agar class poora ho jata toh woh humare wale MiNeil nahi hote .

Neil ki langauge mein bolu toh ..woh flavor ,swadh chala jaata phir🤣

Edited by zalima - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

This content was originally posted by: zalima

Uncensored wala copy hai kya ?.🤣

OMG! you naughty girl🤣

waise to nahi hai...delete kar diya tha...par wait karo....abhi to MiNeil ki suhag raat baki hai🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Anj_01 thumbnail

:Cure me with your Love:

Part  18

All four of them returned home in the morning. Mini went directly inside her room to avoid any suspicion from Biji and Dadu. Preet followed her. As soon as they get inside her room Preet closed the door, “So tell me, how was it?” Preet asked excitedly. “what..what are you talking about I don’t know anything.” Mini tried to avoid her. “Stop acting yaar Mini just spill the details baby” Preet asked her again. Mini blushed and looked down, “Preet I am telling you nothing happened just let me get ready for restaurant.” “Oh hello, If nothing happened than what is this” she asked pointing towards the hickey on her neck Mini blushed so much that she covered her face with her hands. Preet teased even more seeing this. “Oh to finally Mini madam first base se aage badh chuki hain…par kitna aage ye nahi bataogi?” “Preet kaure just shut up and mujhse kya puchh rahi hai? You tell what happened between you and Mickey?” asked Mini.this time it was Preet who blushed beetroot red. “Oye hoye Preet kaur sharmati bhi hai…kal to mujhe bade suggestions de rahi thi kya hua ab?” Mini teased further. Both friends talked and gossiped and teased each other a lot before Preet left for her house.

Mini went to see Arya in her room. Arya looked at her and ran towards her, “Veer Balika, you are back. Why you went alone to Preet di’s house leaving me here? I would have given you company na.” said Arya as she pouted. “Sorry Chhutanki, I will take you with me next time.” Replied Mini holding her ears. “Ok, apology accepted but you have to bring chocolate for me this evening.” Said Arya as she put forward her hand to ask for promise. “You are so clever Chhutanki, ok I will bring chocolate for you but this blackmail will not be allowed every time.”Said Mini as she gave her promise this time. “Chhutanki, actually there will be another surprise for you this evening.” Said Mini. “Wow! I love surprises. Tell me na Veer Balika what is the surprise” asked a very excited Arya. “If I tell you now itself then it wont be a surprise right?” replied Mini seeing her excitement. Suddenly Arya looked at her closely and frowned, “whats that Veer Balika. Did you get hurt?” “Mini noticed where she was looking at and her face flushed as Arya was talking about the lovebite on her neck. “What happened Veer Balika? Tell me what is this? did anyone hurt you? Arya asked again worried for her Veer Balika. “Chhutanki…its nothing like that…Actually its just a …just a..yes..its just a mosquito bite.” Mini came with an excuse with difficulty. “Mosquito bite…like this” Arya asked shocked. “Hmm” Mini nodded. “It must be a really big mosquito then” exclaimed Arya. “Yes it was a very big mosquito indeed” Mini said trying to control her laughter.

Mini went to the restaurant. Neil was already there. He was making preparation for some dishes and instructing everyone in his usual angry tone. He looked at her when she arrived and smiled at her then again became busy in his routine. Mini frowned at him. She was dying to see him. She came restaurant early and took extra care to get ready. She looked at him so lovingly and he just gave a small smile. So much happened between them last night. She is feeling so happy and different and look at him. She thought, “All sadu and cranky as usual. Didn’t even look at me properly.” She also went to her cabin ignoring him. She completed her pending work and waited till half day but Neil didn’t try to approach her. Finally giving up she called him in her cabin. Neil came there, “Yes you called, is there anything you need?” asked Neil. She had had enough of his indifference she stood up from her chair and locked the door of her cabin.She marched back to him and grabbed his collar, “Neil Oberoi, you think you are over smart. Ignoring me since morning, what you think of yourself.? She asked authoritatively. “Mini, you think I am ignoring you? What I have done to make you think like that?” Neil asked back. “You…you didn’t look at me differently. You didn’t even treat me differently…last night so much happened between us and you are behaving as if nothing happened.” Accused Mini. “Mini, stop being a child and what you mean by didn’t look you differently and didn’t treat you differently? What do you expect from me that whenever I look at you I should extend my arms and give shahrukh khan pose or whenever you come here I should carry you in my arms to your cabin and why the hell did you lock the door?” he asked as he proceeded towards the door to unlock it.

He turned around to see tears Mini’s eyes. He immediately came towards her. He cupped her face and wiped her tears with his thumb and asked with concern,“What happened love? Why are you crying?” “Last night you made me feel so special and now you are behaving as if nothing happened” Mini sobbed. Neil sighed, “Mini, look at me. Do you really think I am indifferent towards you? I am behaving with you as normal as possible and that’s what we should do right?”Neil explained. “But why?” Mini asked pouting like a child. “Mini you are the owner here. You have some reputation and image to maintain. If  we will give each other all lovey dovey looks all day then no one will take you seriously here.  You just locked the door if anybody would have found out that we are locked in here then what they would have been thinking about you. I don’t want anyone to point a finger on your character. ”Neil explained further. Still seeing her sad he came close to her and quickly gave a peck on her lips, “Did I tell you how beautiful you are looking today” he said to change her mood. “You noticed” asked Mini smiling like a child. “Yes I did. But I was busy since morning so didn’t get the chance to tell you.” Said Neil. “You could have come to me any time” Mini said to him. “See that’s the thing I am trying to tell you. We have been through a lot and I can understand that after everything is sorted out between us you want to shout out to whole world that we love each other but as I said earlier, you cant act like a love sick silly girl here. You have to maintain the dignity and command the respect that comes with the responsibility of boss here. In our private space do whatever you want but in public we have to behave....right?” Neil explained lovingly. “Why you are always so right?” said Mini in fake anger as she understood what he was trying to say.

“Anyways,  you settle your account with Mrs. Sandhu and come home in the evening.” Said Mini smiling at him. It would be so nice to have him around her in their home again. That way they could spend more time together, Mini thought.  “Mini, I was also thinking the same but then….I suggest you first talk to your grand parents about it.” replied Neil as he knew dadaji will not like him shifting again in their house. At first there was a strong reason that he didn’t have any other place to go but then he himself shifted to Mrs. Sandhu’s place now what reason he will give to shift again in haveli. “Neil, Biji already know about us. She will be happy to see you there again and dadaji…I agree he doesn’t like you that much but I don’t think he will create any problem.” Mini said confidently.“If you insist, I will come to meet you at night, at that time you talk to them and see what they think.” Said  Neil thinking a little.

At night after dinner Neil came to haveli. Arya jumped happily seeing him. She ran into his arms. He kneel down to hug her. “Neil, you here at this time, Have you come back here to live with us?” Arya asked excitedly. “Yes Chhutanki ,that’s your surprise. I promised you remember?” said Mini to Arya. Biji and dadaji looked at her shocked, “What he is coming back here? But why? Wasnt he the one who walked out of here in attitude and said that now he got another place to live so don’t want to trouble us anymore” asked Dadaji sarcastically. Neil sighed, he had expected this from dadaji. He looked at Mini and gave “I told you so” look. Mini went towards dadaji and said, “Dadu, that was because…because….”suddenly she realized how she is going to explain everything to dadaji. He knew nothing about her and Neil’s relationship. And now if she tells him that she loves Neil then no way he is going to allow Neil here. She looked at Biji for help but to her surprise Biji averted her eyes from her expressing her inability to help her in this matter. “dadu why Neil cant comeback with us?” asked Arya sadly. “Because there is no need for that. If you want to meet him you can go to the restaurant and he already keeps coming here”dadaji said irritated seeing Neil here again. Mini sighed, she knew she had nothing to say except truth.  “Dadu, I want to say something….” Mini started but Dadaji stopped her in between. “Mini, I know what you want to say. I am old but not a fool. I can see whats going on here between you and him and besides that when you were sad these days I asked your Biji and she told me everything. That’s why I cant allow him to stay here anymore.” Said dadaji  sternly. Arya looked at all them utterly confused as she thought, “What these elderly people are talking about?”

Looking at Arya, dadaji gestured Biji to take her inside. Biji took Arya from there.Arya protested first as she wanted to know what was going on. But when Biji insisted she looked at her Veer Balika who gestured her to go, she went inside with Biji. Dadaji then addressed both Mini and Neil, “Look I know that you like each other. Its true that I am not very fond of this boy but for you Mini..for your happiness I wont object. But he cant live here now. First he was a mere tenant here but now I know that you two like each other so I will not allow you to live under the same roof with him.” “But dadaji….”Mini tried to argue but dadaji stopped her. “Mini, you know from inside that it is not right. If your mother would have been alive she would have never permit you to live with your boyfriend under this very roof. Mini was silent for a while. She had nothing to say. What dadaji said was true. Babes would have not allowed Neil to live here. She sat down dejectedly. Neil put his hand on her shoulder for support. Dadaji looked at Mini. He sighed looking at her. He could never see her sad. “If you really want him to live with you here then there is only one way.” Said Dadaji. “What” asked Mini and Neil in unison. “Get married” said dadaji .“What…but…”said both Mini and Neil again in unison.” “I said what I wanted to say. You two think about it, talk to each other and decide. But that is the only way I am allowing both of you to live together.” Said dadaji with finality.

to be continued...

Precap- Mini desperate to spend time with Neil. Dadaji keeping watch on MiNeil.😆

zalima thumbnail

OMG! you naughty girl🤣

waise to nahi hai...delete kar diya tha...par wait karo....abhi to MiNeil ki suhag raat baki hai🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

🤣

Haila  abh sr b hai ☺️

Image🤣🤣🤣 Anjali tum na ye sab bol bol ke badi hi Zalima ban rahi ho🤣

Anj_01 thumbnail

🤣

Haila  abh sr b hai ☺️

Image🤣🤣🤣 Anjali tum na ye sab bol bol ke badi hi Zalima ban rahi ho🤣

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Zaalima to tum ho🤣

actually pehle maine bas ek do aur updates mein story end karne ka decide kiya tha but then tum logo ko itna pasand aa rahi hai to socha thoda sa badha doon...isliye SR pehle nahi tha...ab story aage badha di hai to ye track ka scope hai.😆

zalima thumbnail

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Zaalima to tum ho🤣

actually pehle maine bas ek do aur updates mein story end karne ka decide kiya tha but then tum logo ko itna pasand aa rahi hai to socha thoda sa badha doon...isliye SR pehle nahi tha...ab story aage badha di hai to ye track ka scope hai.😆

Aise aise khatarnak Spoilers de thi hoon hume🤣

Ek dum makers ki jaisa 

Makers ko b pata hota hai

Fans  ..zombies jaise wait kar rahe honge ☺️🤣

Tum ne update  kar di itni jaldi aaj

aaj tera index dekh kar hi mujhe realise hua ki ye part 18 hai .

Pata hi nahi chala.

Abhi abhi start hua tha .

Aur itne saare hogaye abh.

Anjali thanks yaar 🤗

Maine ye save kar liye hai 

Aage jab show nahi hoga 

Uss waqt droll karongi ☺️phir se 🤗

Anj_01 thumbnail

Aise aise khatarnak Spoilers de thi hoon hume🤣

Ek dum makers ki jaisa 

Makers ko b pata hota hai

Fans  ..zombies jaise wait kar rahe honge ☺️🤣

Tum ne update  kar di itni jaldi aaj

aaj tera index dekh kar hi mujhe realise hua ki ye part 18 hai .

Pata hi nahi chala.

Abhi abhi start hua tha .

Aur itne saare hogaye abh.

Anjali thanks yaar 🤗

Maine ye save kar liye hai 

Aage jab show nahi hoga 

Uss waqt droll karongi ☺️phir se 🤗

You are most welcome....jitna drool karna hai kar lena

Main bhi purane fav shows ke ff padh ke drool karti hoon😆

I also couldn't believe ki part 18 aa gaya.

Ye SS se FF ban chuki hai😆

Pehle socha tha bas max 10 update mein khatam kar dungi par ye to mineil ka magic hai ki mujhe bhi khatam karne ka mann nahi ho raha😆

zalima thumbnail

You are most welcome....jitna drool karna hai kar lena

Main bhi purane fav shows ke ff padh ke drool karti hoon😆

I also couldn't believe ki part 18 aa gaya.

Ye SS se FF ban chuki hai😆

Pehle socha tha bas max 10 update mein khatam kar dungi par ye to mineil ka magic hai ki mujhe bhi khatam karne ka mann nahi ho raha😆

Mera b same 

Kuch special classy FF do char  ko maine save kiya hai aur abh iss mein MiNeil b shamil

Abh toh hume lag raha hai  ye FF kabhi ka end na ho.

Abh MiNeil ki shaadi 

Sr

Bacche b  🤣

Hum ne iss par b DT par discuss kiya tha

Kaise MiNeil ke bacche honge

Aur kaise mini neil ko daati rahengi jab jab bache kuch badmashi karenge 🤣

M:  ye sab tumare waja se hua hai

N : haan ..mere waja se hi hue hai na🤣

M : tum na ..zyada smart mat bano🤣

M : bilkul tum pe gaye hai shaitan wild 🤣

N : sab tumari waja se ..tume hi chahiye tha na ye wild tarike se ho  🤣

Abh dekho🤣 hogaya na wild result 

M : whatever 🤣

Anj_01 thumbnail

Mera b same 

Kuch special classy FF do char  ko maine save kiya hai aur abh iss mein MiNeil b shamil

Abh MiNeil ki shaadi 

Sr

Bacche b  🤣

M : whatever 🤣

@bold 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

N_sharmaa thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Mera b same 

Abh MiNeil ki shaadi 

Sr

Bacche b  🤣