Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anj_01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 4 years ago

This content was originally posted by: N_sharmaa

I knew it .You will be the most happiest person reading this part. 🤣Your  few wishes from your wish list is  completed here  . Jelaous Neil and more to come also  and also Mini seducting Neil 😆

aur koi wish bhi ho to bata dena. I will try to accommodate it😆😆

Anj_01 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Sushdvj

Wait wait now it's also  gonna revel  that Neil is agent 🤣🤣

Neil an agent !!!

ye to too much ho gaya yaar🤣

Anj_01 thumbnail

Anjali you are spoiling us 😆

Inti acchi writing or itne jaldi update se 

Hum ab double wait karte h 

Dailly episode and your update 

🤗

👏for your efforts 

thank you so much

and its not me...you guys are spoiling me by showering your love on me and my below average story😳

Anj_01 thumbnail

You said it🤣 @Zalima will faint out of happiness 🤣

😆😆😆

Anj_01 thumbnail

Vese jealous mini bhi dekhne milegi future me?

ye to pata nahi...pehle socha tha story mein aisa kuch daalne ka but jealous neil itna interesting laga ki usi ko aage continue kar liya.😆

Anj_01 thumbnail

Mini is possessive we have seen this bit in past.She was jelaous of Shandu aunty also🤣we girls had discussed this in other thread how Mini will feel Jelaous when Neil goes for cooking competition with Mini to Arya's school and how all young ladies praise him and try to flirt with him😆

Mini jealous of sandhu aunty🤣

Anj_01 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: zalima

Tum log muhje darrao mat 🤣

Abh toh sach mein lag raha hai ki woh agent chod ke sab kuch ho skata hai show mein.

Main Anjali se request karoongi..

Agar story mein Neil ka background story hai 

Toh plz usse agent bana 

Neil agent😆

ye toh kuch jyada hi ho gaya😆

ye to simple si love story hai aur short story hai isliye isme itna scope nahi hai neil ki background story ka

once this story is finished i will try to write another story ...usme ye plot use kar sakte hain

Anj_01 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: zalima

Haan ..

At least yahan toh mile agent 

are you obsessed with james bond kinda stories😆

Anj_01 thumbnail

:Cure me with your Love:

Part  7

Mini returned home with Preet and Mickey in the evening and they all talked and remember their old time till late night while Neil paced left to right in his room muttering angrily about Mini being selfish and rude. In between he kept coming in the hall with one or other excuse to check upon them. Preet felt weird first but then she noticed how Neil made faces whenever Mini or Mickey touched each other and she understood whats going on. She laughed mentally on Neil’s jealousy. Finally they decided to call it a night. Mini went to the door to see them off when Preet whispered in her ears, “Sambhal lena apne hot headed chef ko jab se Mickey aaya hai uska mood kuch jyada hi kharab ho gaya hai.” Mini looked at her confused. Preet sighed, “Arre I mean that your chef is jealous of Mickey as he doesn’t know that me and Mickey are in a relationship and you are just his good friend.” “what are you talking Preet….huh…kuch bhi. Neil cant be jealous.” Said Mini and she saw Neil standing at some distance without any reason and was stealing glances at them. When Mickey said her bye and hugged her Neil’s eyes went wide with shock and he muttered something under his breath which seems like a profanity thrown for Mickey. Seeing this Mini almost chocked herself by controlling her laugh and she thought, “WOW,Neil Oberoi….jealous..now this is something interesting.”

Mini returned after seeing them off when she bumped into very angry looking Neil. She controlled her laugh and tried to ignore him by going past by him when he caught her hand, “Mind telling me about your friend Ickey..Viekey..Chickey. who is he what is he doing here and why he keeps touching you?” Mini said with attitude, “First of all its none of you rbusiness to interfere in my personal matters. Second, his name is Mickey. Take his name with respect chef. Third he is my very special friend.” With that she freed her hand from his hold and started to go when she turned in attitude and said, “listen chef, since its your duty to prepare breakfast I am telling you in advance. Preet and Mickey will join us on breakfast and Mickey’s favorite dish is aloo paratha so be ready with that in the morning.” She turned her hair back in style and went away. While Neil scowled at her and thought, “Aloo paratha…ya sure….taiyar rakhunga…garma garam …zeher mila ke…us Mickey ko khilane ke liye.”

In the morning everyone gathered to enjoy breakfast. Neil had made aloo parathas. He served everyone except Mickey when Mini asked him to serve to Mickey also he brought completely burnt paratha .Preet and Naeem bi laughed at this while Mini also laughed but didn’t let it show. Mickey looked at the paratha with the shock, “what Mini now I have to eat this. ask your chef to make fresh one for me.” Requested Mickey.  Suddenly Mini got another idea to make Neil jealous and she said, “No need for that Mickey. You have paratha from my plate” with that she took a bite and fed it to Mickey with her own hands. Neil, who was still making parathas burnt his finger and screamed out loud. While everyone looked at him but Mini consciously avoided to look at him all the while controlling her laughter with difficulty. When Neil saw Mini was completely avoiding him and was lost in that Ickey..Viekey..Chickey’s eyes. He stomped out of the kitchen. Mini asked Naeem bi and Biji to look after him. When they left she burst out laughing uncontrollably. Preet admonished her, “That was too much Mini. Don’t be so rude to him”. “Am I missing something here?” asked Mickey who doubted that something is going on here which he didn’t know. “Mini is in love with Neil and by looking at the way  how jealous he is after seeing you looks like he also loves Mini equally” Preet told him excitedly. “wow ! my best friend in love. This is such a great news Mini. I am very happy for you” said Mickey genuinely happy for Mini. Mini blushed slightly at the mention of her feelings for Neil. “Mini its better you clear out to him that we are only friends and nothing more. Poor man looked like he is really hurt.” Requested Mickey.“Oh come on Mickey, you don’t know him. He always pulls my leg and try to be over smart. Now I will show him that nobody messes with Mini.” Mini laughed mischievously.

Neil went to his room and sat there while trying to remember as many cuss words as he know for Ickey..Viekey..Chickey. he thought, “once you are out of Mini’s eye sight I will beat you black and blue. Biji and Naeem bi came there with ointment. When Biji went out Naeem bi scolded him,“Allah mare, ye kya harkatein hain. Kabhi ungli kaat lete ho kabhi haath jala lete ho. Bola toh tha ki Mickey aur Mini sirf achhe dost aur kuch nahi.” “Naeem bi if they are only good friends then why Mini is ignoring me and why she is drooling over that so called friend,?” asked Neil unable to content his anger. “Oh, Neil, you didn’t get it till now?’ asked Naeem bi. “what” Neil sounded confused. “Oh dumb head, Mini is making you jealous. Didn’t you see mischief in her eyes. She is doing it knowingly” explained Naeem bi. “she is doing it purposefully...but why would she do that.” Asked Neil more confused than ever. “Haye allah ab kaise samjhaun ise, wo tumhe tadpa rahi hai taki tum uske samne apne pyar ka izhar karo.” Explained Naeem bi. “Really, is that the only reason? You sure nothing is going on between them” asked Neil innocently as if he wanted a reassurance. “aur kya wajah ho sakti hai” Naeem bi said exasperated and she thought to herself, “Bhais ke aage been bajana aur ishq mein pagal aashiq ko samjhana dono ek samaan hai” with that she left the room as she thought there is no way that she can put some sense into his head.

On the breakfast table Preet said, “Mini I want to share some good news with you” “ya sure Preet, tell me.” Replied Mini.“There  is a reason why Mickey has comeback. I told my parents about him a while ago. First they were against love marriage but then they agreed for my happiness and now they want us to get engage as soon as possible.” Said Preet blushing profusely. “Oh Preet kaure,you are telling me this now. Its such a great news. I am so happy for you.” Said Mini while hugging Preet then she hugged Mickey. Just then Arya came to the breakfast table and she saw her Veer Balika hugging some man. She gasped in shock and blushed seeing them. She joined them at the breakfast table. Mini asked Mickey, “toh kab karni hai engagement” “jaldi hi koi date fix karte hain”replied Mickey. Arya heard this and gasped. She thought her Veer Balika is going to do something like engae….engagemint ….something like that with this man and though she don’t know what does that mean she didn’t like it one bit. And why on earth does Veer Balika is talking this much to this stranger man. She asked her directly. “Veer Balika, who is he?” Mini introduce Arya to Mickey, “Arya this is my very good friend Mickey. He has come here for his engagement. Arya asked, “Veer balika ye kya hota hai” Mini explained, “Chhutanki, engagement is a ritual. People who are supposed to get married soon do this ritual as a sign to confirm the marriage.” Arya couldn’t believe her ears. Her Veer Balika was getting married to this man. She suddenly thought of Neil. She become sad what will happen to Neil now. Though Veer Balika has explained to her earlier now that she should not think about Veer Balika’s  marriage with Neil but she secretly hoped till now that whenever Veer Balika is ready she will get married to Neil only. She has to do something to stop this. Arya quietly left the place and went to Neil’s room where he was sulking already remembering how Mini  has fed aloo paratha to that Ickey..Viekey..Chickey.

“Neil where are you Neil” Arya came shouting for him in his room. “What happened chhoti madam?” asked Neil worried seeing her like that. “First promise you wont get angry” “promise chhoti madam” “Neil remember when I asked you to marry Veer Balika. Then later she explained to me that I am a child now I dont understand these topics so I should not talk about your  marriage with her.” Arya asked him innocently. Neil nodded in yes while wondering where she is going with this topic. “Neil I promised her that I will not talk about it but the truth is that I want her to marry only you but now she is going to marry someone else.” Arya completed. Neil couldn’t believe his ears. “Mini is marrying someone else. What are you saying chhoti madam? Neil asked as worry griped his heart. “That man who came yesterday with Preet di” told Arya. “who Ickey..Viekey..Chickey”asked Neil dreading her reply. “yes the same one” said Arya. “But who told you that” asked Neil panicked. “ Veer Balika only told me that she is doing some enga..engage..ingagmint or something like that with Mickey  when I asked what does that mean she told me  that’s what people do before their marriage. That’s why Mickey has come here.” Arya completed in one breath. Neil felt as if someone pulled the land below his feet. He went completely pale and  blank. Arya shook him and he came to his senses, “ Please Neil stop Veer Balika. I only want to see you and Veer Balika getting married.” But Neil didn’t reply anything. He was at loss of words as myriads of emotions were going through his heart. Extreme jealously, he wanted to kill Ickey..Viekey..Chickey this instant. Sadness, that Mini didn’t reciprocated his feelings. Heartbreak, as Mini chose someone else over him. And above all Betrayal, as if Mini didn’t love him then what were those moments they shared. Hatred, as He was not blind. He noticed she also liked him but then why she is doing all this.

After breakfast Mini and Neil went to the restaurant. Mini noticed how Neil was silent and not talking to her. She also knew that Neil didn’t have his breakfast also. Mini started feeling guilty immediately. May be her jealousy game went a notch higher then needed and now Neil was hurt. He was working in the kitchen like a robot. She went there many times with some or other excuses to see Neil. He didn’t even pay attention to her. She got to know how does it feel to be ignored by someone you love. She felt more guilty now. She also called Neil to her cabin on the pretext of discussing something but everytime he sent some other person sighting the cause that he was busy in something. She was starting to get worried about Neil and now realized how silly of her to play such games. She decided to call Neil one more time and this time she went there herself to call Neil so that he cannot refuse to come to her cabin. Neil having no other option followed her quietly into her cabin. “yes Mini madam, you wanted to discuss something” he asked in no nonsense tone. Mini felt bad as he called her madam and he sounded angry and disinterested. “ Neil why are you avoiding me” asked Mini. “Avoiding you…who me….Oh extremely sorry Mini madam I completely forgot that avoiding people is your prerogative only.” Replied Neil sarcastically. Mini closed her eyes hurt at the way he was talking but she thought it was her fault so she has to make it up to him. “Look Neil I know very well why you are behaving like this…ok sorry I took it too far but I was just having some fun.” Mini explained herself. “Just having some fun. Oh wow it was just a fun to you. Hugging and touching another man in front of my eyes is having fun to you, feeding him with your own hands is just having fun to you, ignoring me like a plague is just having fun to you, getting engage to someone is just having fun to you” he vent out his anger which he was holding since yesterday. “WHAT…I am having what? Mini asked shocked. “Engagement you are having engagement to that Mickey mouse. Arya heard you saying. She told me everything. And I don’t give a damn to it. Do whatever you want to do I don’t care. But you cheated me. Why you show me dreams of our togehterness when you didn’t intend to be with me. You have broken my heart Mini. You are heart less. I hate you.” Neil said while pain was visible in his eyes. Mini was shocked first to hear such accusation then it dawned upon her, Arya must have misunderstood when she talked about Mickey and Preet’s engagement. But how the hell Neil can say that. He can believe a 5 year old child in this matter and calling me names after it. Where he has kept his mind.How can he think something like that and wait a minute….did he dare to say she cheated him. Before  she could have stopped herself she turned him around and slapped him hard on his face. “How dare you Neil Oberoi? How dare you to hate me. How can you believe that I can live my life with someone else when I am truly deeply and madly in love with you. How can you think that I cheated you when it is always you 24*7 in my mind” Neil was shocked first after getting slapped and then after listening to her declaration of love . though Mini said many things but only her words “I am truly deeply and madly in love with you” registered in his mind. OMG! His Mini was in love with him and what did he do…he just kept thinking nonsense since yesterday. He has hurt her. how can he make this right… how…how…he saw Mini was still blabbering angrily. He saw her innocent eyes…those lips..Oh God she talks too much with those lips…he closed the distance between them and took her lips in his.

to be continued...