Link to previous threads

Sleet Of Emotional Quivers On RadhaKrishn Eternal Love-Chatting Corner

Sleet Of Emotional Quivers On RadhaKrishn Eternal Love-CC #2

Sleet Of Emotional Quivers On RadhaKrishn Eternal Love-CC #3

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5089586 CC#4

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5123359 CC#5
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5138193 CC#6

pic credits to Madhuri 

Feel absolutely free to discuss anything/ any topic                          under the sun ... 

At all times *ATTN.- Guidelines/Rules/Specifications/etc* rules will apply & India-Forums.com- Participation Guidelines & Rules  will be in effect. 

answer!!!smiley31

hour.

Image result for krishna married radha"

credits Madhuri

We hereby hope that all of you will abide by these rules. 

We hope to have everyone's understanding,

Regards.

Edited by Sutapasima - 4 years ago
Posted: 4 years ago

In addition to the above mentioned section guidelines, at all times India-Forums.com- Participation Guidelines & Rules  ... 

Highlighting an extract form the IF COC 

Sharing Personal Information and Privacy - You are welcome to discuss PROFESSIONAL updates by the celebrities and production house associated with this show but any PERSONAL photographs and updates will NOT be allowed on IF. They may be celebrities/public figures but everyone is entitled to their privacy and as such that right will be respected.

Additionally, Do not share your personal information with others on the net. If you are sharing any information with an unknown person you are doing that at your own risk. The conversation that takes place in private messages, facebook, messenger between two people is between them and not to be shared on the open forum. Privacy and safety of members is of prime importance on IF. If anyone is found sharing members' private and personal content from other social networking site on IF, they will be held responsible for breaching privacy and should be prepared for the consequences. 

Welcome friends to the new nest! 😊Thank you Suta for this effort.🤗

Image result for welcome images"

Wonderful musical starting with this great song  Vyapti .🤗

Thank you for sharing.🤗

😍

Bhanusingher padabali is one of my favourites.

I too shared this song in this forum once and after a non-bong friend asked, translated it. It's not nearly as good as our queen of words (don't even need to say the name).....but just wanted to share 😳

Thunderstorm in the July sky, night-ridden earth,

how will she cross the path to the garden- the helpless desirous lass !?

The raving wind sparks off the turbulent Yamuna to roar,

the relentless rumbling of the thunder,

lightning flashing, trees falling,

incite her whole body to shiver.

Raindrops pattering in the dense forest of Shal, Piyal, Palm and Tamal.....darkness is splashed over the Eden,

even this disaster can't stop the young dame.

Her ears can't resist the tune originated through the garden,

why is his flute playing the melancholy calling Radha's name ?

(Radha: ) Get me dressed in the pearl necklace, tie up my long dishevelled hair, arrange the parting, clad it with strings of Champak flower.

(Tagore: ) Resist his youthful calling ! I am Bhanusingha, your servant,  keep my ardent request.

Do not embrace the dark forest's temptation,  fear the thunder that makes your heart tremble, oh girl listen to me, please refrain from your quest.

Edited by stormborn - 4 years ago

Originally posted by stormborn

😍

I too shared this song in this forum once and after a non-bong friend asked, translated it. It's not nearly as good as our queen of words (don't even need to say the name).....but just wanted to share 😳

Raindrops pattering in the dense forest of Shal, Piyal, Palm and Tamal.....darkness is splashed over the Eden,

(Radha: ) Get me dressed in the pearl necklace, tie up my long dishevelled hair, arrange the parting, clad it with strings of Champak flower.

(Tagore: ) Resist his youthful calling ! I am Bhanusingha, your servant,  keep my ardent request.

Do not embrace the dark forest's temptation,  fear the thunder that makes your heart tremble, oh girl listen to me, please refrain from your quest.

How bewitching and aesthetic expressions are these Storm! Felt a subtle feeling while listening to the song, but after reading the meaning  😭😭emotional tears. Thank you dear for this great gesture🤗❤️🤗❤️Pure magical bliss! 

Originally posted by stormborn

😍

Never knew this side of yours.

Sinking sinking drinking water hmmm🙁😛🤨

So Radha is on her way to Dwarka. And as per K a new adhyay is going to start initiated by Ruku!!! What a fiction folks 🥳🥳

Edited by RainFire125 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by RainFire125

So Radha is on her way to Dwarka. And as per K a new adhyay is going to start initiated by Ruku!!! What a fiction folks 🥳🥳

Yehhhhh I called it !!!!!! Barsana clan will live happily ever after in dwarka--- I called it.....aab dheere dheere sab jayenge peeche peeche

Now another one------Radha will be in the same tree during Krishna death and they will die together ----miraculously by the same arrow  !!!!!!