Sleet of Emotional Quivers on RadhaKrishn Eternal Love CC # 7 - Page 5

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by RainFire125

they have distorted Radha from the start man. With badhas, adamancy, rudeness and now with extra sweetness.

I don't get one thing. If being full-on pavitra means being so sweet all the time....to the extent that she looks stoned......fir yeh sadhu aur rishi log humesha itne gusse me kyun hote hai yaar ! Wohvi to ascetic divine wagaira sab hai nah !!?? 

Originally posted by stormborn

I don't get one thing. If being full-on pavitra means being so sweet all the time....to the extent that she looks stoned......fir yeh sadhu aur rishi log humesha itne gusse me kyun hote hai yaar ! Wohvi to ascetic divine wagaira sab hai nah !!?? 

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ Good question... they dont have the bhoot of atah anant prem!! They are human with divinity or spiritualism embodied :)

apologies to the real Radharani

Originally posted by shruthysarma

I am watching this everyday just to know how far this CVs can go with their utterly distroted storyline๐Ÿ˜. Now I am fast forwarding every scene of Radha... She is so irritating yaar๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ฌ!!!

I love Rukmini though๐Ÿ˜!!! Zalak is really apt for the part.... She is really giving out some divine vibes even though they are portraying her as a lovestruck princess from Vidarbha!!!

Good that you want to see the CVs extent of creativity!! But i really dont see any divinity from Rukmini also. I am not talking about the actress. I am referring to the character here. She is a regular rajkumari to me and ofcourse will have the jealousy, feel bad, normal wifee traits. A divine human first off will question every aspect to herself and will get the answers too. They are immensely patient and have full trust without an ounce of doubt or the quest to put anyone else to test. So Rukmini's character also dont match here with what she really should be.

Good that you want to see the CVs extent of creativity!! But i really dont see any divinity from Rukmini also. I am not talking about the actress. I am referring to the character here. She is a regular rajkumari to me and ofcourse will have the jealousy, feel bad, normal wifee traits. A divine human first off will question every aspect to herself and will get the answers too. They are immensely patient and have full trust without an ounce of doubt or the quest to put anyone else to test. So Rukmini's character also dont match here with what she really should be.

You are talking of the fully divine here.

But what about those who are on the path to divinity?

Actually the reason of my not watching it anymore is a bit different. I don't care if the story is different from the original mythos or lack in divination. But

1. Casting: The casting was great. Apart from RK, even the chemistry between the other characters were so great. Balram-Rohini, Yoshoda-Krish-Nand, Vrish-Radha-Kirtida, Krishna's friends, even Chandrvali with RK. The lovable casting outnumbered the irrtating ones. So it was really easy to ignore Ayan and Jatila. Even Ayan-Krish hate story was pretty entertaining at the first.

Currently, the whole casting has changed. Some of them are boring and have zero imp ( ugrasen, ruk's dad, devaki etc. ) and others are really bad---jarasandh, rukmi, Sishupal, Revati, Rukmini ( sorry zalak fans but I don't like her. She might have grown on me if her characterisation were of a strong woman with self respect but in current situation, I really can't like her.

So the bad ones vastly outnumber the good ones in the current scenario. 

2. Krish-Bal relation: Before it used to be one of the main USPs of the show..... IMO even more entertaining than RK. Really, who can forget the palwan dance !!!!! 

Currently they have only one scene in loop----

Bal: something stupid

Krish: mocking and misguiding him

Bal: getting angry and yelling

-------thats it. Above everything, it's monotonous. Even if I forget that they are gods or all logic or my love for Balram, it's still goddamn monotonous. 

3. Radha: I shamelessly admit, even with all her vadhas and everything, I loved the show during that period. Told ya, I don't care about how much it resembles the originals. With the vadhas, Radha character was layered and relatable. I loved when she broke Krishna's flute in anger or emerged victorious from her fear.

Currently-----what has she turned into !!?? Every time she is on screen, I feel like yawning or playing games in my phone. She looks stoned and lifeless all the time. Again-----BORING !!!!!!!!!

4. Choreography: Used to be one of the best things of the show. The Rash, the real holi---those were the best in TV. Specially I looovved the Holi !!!!! Doesn't happen any more. Even if it does, it's the old things in repeat and the circumstances don't make sense.

5. Rukmini: Lacks self respect. Delusional. Weak characterisation. A typical ITV female. Exactly what I hate in a female characterisation. I don't care about her divinity. Even humans can have dignity and maturity. She lacks both. Weakly written character.

6. To look forward: I used to look forward to so many things since the very first week----Ayan clan getting punished, Brahma Vivah ( in real in the forest of Vrindavan--not in some supposed dream ), Radha realising Krishna's and her own divinity--- among many others.

Now I know nothing I expect will happen. There's nothing to look forward to. I might check once the Pandavas are introduced. But right now there's nothing interesting happening. 

My final nail: The moment Krish called the Brahma vivah can be interpreted as a dream---- I was done.

P.S. I didn't individually mention Krishna's name coz he was pretty much always like this----manipulator and fckboish and everything.....that didn't stop me from watching and loving the show....... So I won't take the high horse now by talking how he is ungodly. I never cared about that before he let Radha marry a murderer. Even a human can't let a girl marry a murderer after knowing everything. Still I continued watching the show. So he's not my reason.

So that's it !!!! I care about neither logic nor rationality------I am done with the show simply because it has become boring and irritating and it doesn't leave me a good aftertaste any more. 

Edited by stormborn - 4 years ago

Originally posted by vyapti

You are talking of the fully divine here.

But what about those who are on the path to divinity?

You mean Radha before Vadha ? ๐Ÿ˜†

They eventually get more and more delusional and never realise their divinity.

You mean Radha before Vadha ? ๐Ÿ˜†

They eventually get more and more delusional and never realise their divinity.

You are scaring me dear.

Originally posted by vyapti

You are scaring me dear.

Oops ๐Ÿ˜†

On a serious note, I think they are planning a repeatation of vadha track. This time Radha will help Ruk to get rid of her vadhas.

Then Ruk might help satyabhama get rid of hers........

......aaaaaand the chain will continue like this.

Edited by stormborn - 4 years ago

Oops ๐Ÿ˜†

On a serious note, I think they are planning a repeatation of vadha track. This time Radha will help Ruk to get rid of her vadhas.

Then Ruk might help satyabhama get rid of hers........

......aaaaaand the chain will continue like this.

Guru Shishya Parampara.

Actually I didn't mean that I found Rukmini's characterisation correct... I know they made her a regular princess with normal human traits... What I was talking about was her wedding appearance๐Ÿ™Š.She looked really divine, goddess-like in her bridal attire.. For me she was resembling Sri Mahalakshmi in that red saree( or lehenga๐Ÿค” whatever....), ornaments etc..

Anyway she has to look good cause Radha decked her up!!! hai na???๐Ÿ˜’

PS: I know I am being so silly.. but can't help but praise her look๐Ÿ™Š๐Ÿ™Š oopss!!!

Edited by shruthysarma - 4 years ago