Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: RainFire125

Read your other post. What else can u expect from these makers ??? They will make all others dumb and iduots to prove that Radha is above all and K here is an A class manipulator 

Thanks for the warm welcome. 

I found Krishna so cunning yesterday. He was really like, Rukmini U wanted to marry me na. Ab jo bhi hoga uske liye only u would be responsible, not me or Radha. 

Krishna deliberately lost the shells game so that Rukmini will invite Radha to Dwaraka and he will show Rukmini Radha's place in his life is much higher and she should have zero expectations from him that he will love her. 

This is a wrong way to portray Radha Krishna love as eternal. Rukmini's love for Krishna will be degraded everyday in order to prove Radha's love for Krishna as mahaan

diksha710 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Life_Is_Dutiful

Thanks for the warm welcome. 

I found Krishna so cunning yesterday. He was really like, Rukmini U wanted to marry me na. Ab jo bhi hoga uske liye only u would be responsible, not me or Radha. 

Krishna deliberately lost the shells game so that Rukmini will invite Radha to Dwaraka and he will show Rukmini Radha's place in his life is much higher and she should have zero expectations from him that he will love her. 

This is a wrong way to portray Radha Krishna love as eternal. Rukmini's love for Krishna will be degraded everyday in order to prove Radha's love for Krishna as mahaan

Welcome to the forum Shubha 🤗. Hats off to you for able to watch this non sense.  I tried watching but cannot 🤢😭🤬

MoodyMaddy thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I am watching this everyday just to know how far this CVs can go with their utterly distroted storyline😏. Now I am fast forwarding every scene of Radha... She is so irritating yaar😬😬!!!

I love Rukmini though😍!!! Zalak is really apt for the part.... She is really giving out some divine vibes even though they are portraying her as a lovestruck princess from Vidarbha!!!

sagarvandana thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I am a silent reader since the first thread. I used to read Vishwashruti's  stories in the first thread. Later she stopped writing. But the discussions are very interesting. Can I too join to vent out my frustration here? 

I am Sagarika.😊Radha is very irritating and krishna is not a God, a teenager with a dumb head. Sorry for my criticism.

sagarvandana thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruthysarma

I am watching this everyday just to know how far this CVs can go with their utterly distroted storyline😏. Now I am fast forwarding every scene of Radha... She is so irritating yaar😬😬!!!

I love Rukmini though😍!!! Zalak is really apt for the part.... She is really giving out some divine vibes even though they are portraying her as a lovestruck princess from Vidarbha!!!

I am watching it for the same reason. How far they'll make radha a funny character , to see it. 

vyapti thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sagarika01

I am a silent reader since the first thread. I used to read Vishwashruti's  stories in the first thread. Later she stopped writing. But the discussions are very interesting. Can I too join to vent out my frustration here? 

I am Sagarika.😊Radha is very irritating and krishna is not a God, a teenager with a dumb head. Sorry for my criticism.

Seems the lotus feet of Rukmini Devi is attracting many bees here.

MoodyMaddy thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vyapti

Hahaha😂😂😂

Who can't be attracted to the lotus feet of Matha Mahalakshmi🌸🌸🌸

diksha710 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: vyapti

Agreed Vyapti. Feels good to see so many new members 🤗❤️

RainFire125 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

ha ha .. most welcome to pitch your voice in here!!

RainFire125 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I am watching it for the same reason. How far they'll make radha a funny character , to see it. 

they have distorted Radha from the start man. With badhas, adamancy, rudeness and now with extra sweetness.