Beyhadh 2

Antara/MJ OS-The first heartbreak (14+)

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

“All men cheat, but not all are caught”

-Out of Love, Hotstar, 2019

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Disclaimer

Strong language and vague description of sex, so please avoid reading if not comfortable. A slight inspiration of the webseries, Out of Love.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Antara was on cloud nine, Rudra had won his first interstate racing championship this evening and everyone was praising her boy. She couldn’t wait to share the news with her husband. Too bad MJ couldn’t be here,to watch their son bring him the pride and glory that he had always from Rudra.

“Pick the call MJ!” She mumbled as the line went dead.Rolling her eyes, she pushed her phone in her clutch and waited for the elevator.

The family and Diya had decided to celebrate Rudra’s win and Antara had decided to spend some time alone with MJ, so she had made an excuse of having a sun stroke to the family and had left for MJ’s office.

MJ had told her that he was busy with a huge business meeting and wouldn’t want to be disturbed, but they say all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy, so Antara had taken the liberty to make sure that MJ would appreciate some games.

She painted her lips bright red and adjusted her dress to reveal her cleavage as the elevator went up. She had spent lakhs on the dress and the lingerie in her bag, her makeup, everything was planned, and even though MJ would be upset to be disturbed, at least he would make it up at home!

The ding of the elevator broke her chain of (naughty)thoughts and she exited it only to hit into the receptionist.

“Is MJ here?” The receptionist looked at her for a few seconds and then nodded in a no. Antara felt the confusion swirling her head,she, for one, was sure that MJ was at the office. Still, her heels clicked the length of the corridor to the hugest cabin on the floor.

She could hear MJ’s voice across the wooden door and smiled gleefully. Huh! The receptionist should be fired, dumb bi**h has no idea of what’s happening around the office. She knocked on the door, but MJ’s “come later” made her heart stop. Disappointed, she turned to leave, but hear another giggle, this one, was feminine and then a loud moan.

Antara felt her heartbeat quicken and her heart sinking to her stomach.No, that’s not, she is clearly overthinking. But the damage was done, her eyes were teary and hiccups left her dry mouth, she covered her mouth and rushed to elevator, pressing the button more harshly then required.

She slid to the floor and hugged her knees as tears finally fell on her porcelain cheeks. She was so lost thinking of the voices she heard that she didn’t realize when the elevator opened and the thin frame of the receptionist towered over her. She stood up and threw a look at the small girl and sat in the car.

Antara spent the whole night confused. Should she confront it, or ignore it? Should she let him know how much she was hurt, right now, or plaster a smile on her face and watch him walk over her broken heart.

She thought back to the days he was missing for days, saying he was out on business outings, and now she wondered how much did he actually work and how much he had fun.

Anger, frustration, fear, disappointment, suicidal thoughts were making her head swirl. She just wanted to be done with this whole thing.She tilted the bottle and let the amber color liquid travel down her throat,hoping it would calm her anguish, but all it did was bring in the memories of the voices she heard.

She heard his footsteps. She knew them like she knew her heartbeat. There was a time she couldn’t wait to hear those very footsteps, and now the sound repulsed her. She leaned on the head board of the bed and placed the whisky bottle on the bed stand.

“How was work?” She muttered as he kept the watch in the drawer. She never asked him questions about work, but today was different. He answered the question with a gruff.

“How was the girl?” Antara turned to look at him. Her eyes were blood shot and nose was scrunching, as she struggled to breathe because of the hiccups. A part of her was hissing at her to shut up, but the alcohol had gone straight to her head and she felt that she needed and deserved to know as to why was she being cheated on.

“Girl, what girl?” Antara wanted to applaud at the confused expressions on his face.

Instead, she walked up to him and before he realized,slapped him across his face. She saw MJ’s anger fuming inside him and she was pushed across the length of the room, her back hitting the wall and her wincing only making his expressions darker.

“How dare you hit me?”

“And how dare you cheat on me?”

“Oh f**k off! As if you thought I would be stuck to you, for an entire lifetime!”

“Well, I am! And I am definitely not f***ing men around!”

“That’s because you are a woman! And we can’t control our biology!”
“Which biology allows you to put your bits in other women while your wife dutifully cooks for you, cleans for you, looks after your sons and an alcoholic mother?” She yelled at him, losing her sense. Her usually set perfect hair was mess and she felt so much anger in her that she felt that it would be best to kill him off.

MJ lost his calm and slapped her.

“Don’t you dare speak of my mother like that,” He pushed her to the corner, making fresh tears spill from her eyes and opened the door to leave the house.

It was the start of many more affairs, drugs and lies that the couple spun to paint a picture perfect, the picture that never looked at Antara’s bleeding heart or MJ’s betrayals.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coolpd93 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

That was really good...I wish they had explored MJ’s life in the show as well...I have to admit each character has layers in them..

This one was the angst of a cheated women...which is perfectly penned 👏❤️

2019_AnushkaM thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Interesting update👏

You as usual panned the emotions of Characters beautifully specially Anatara & her heart broken state.  

Love it 😃

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Beautifully written. 👏 You portrayed their emotions really well. I wish Antara had the guts to open the door also. 💔

Edited by tournesol - 4 years ago
Armu4eva thumbnail

Wow

Interesting look to the beginning of MJ-Antara saga

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Wow!! This is quite interesting... 👏

You have portrayed the emotions of the characters, especially Antara beautifully. Antara's heartbroken state was portrayed so perfectly...

Loved reading it... ❤️

Edited by Nikki_srk - 4 years ago
oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: coolpd93

That was really good...I wish they had explored MJ’s life in the show as well...I have to admit each character has layers in them..

This one was the angst of a cheated women...which is perfectly penned 👏❤️

Thanks😳

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: 2019_AnushkaM

Interesting update👏

You as usual panned the emotions of Characters beautifully specially Anatara & her heart broken state.  

Love it 😃

Thanks🤗

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Wow

Interesting look to the beginning of MJ-Antara saga

Thankssmiley9

I so want them to focus on MJ and his relations with the two women, but we will never get that, so maine khud hi likh daala😎😆

oh_nakhrewaali thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikki_srk

Wow!! This is quite interesting... 👏

You have portrayed the emotions of the characters, especially Antara beautifully. Antara's heartbroken state was portrayed so perfectly...

Loved reading it... ❤️

Thankssmiley9