today episode gave hint of the ending

Posted: 4 years ago

from everything i feel

maya will lastly fullfill her revenge and in saving rudra she will die the same fate as season1 maya or like bazigar keeping her head on rudra lap or her mother and telling her heart and will finally die

and rudra will publish her book and might be marry ananya  happy ending

Originally posted by gaushiv13

from everything i feel

maya will lastly fullfill her revenge and in saving rudra she will die the same fate as season1 maya or like bazigar keeping her head on rudra lap or her mother and telling her heart and will finally die

and rudra will publish her book and might be marry ananya  happy ending

I felt that too. There were tons of foreshadow but none that hinted a MayRa happy ending.🥺

The ocean-river convo was very meaningful. 

Mujhe nahi lagta aisa hi rudra ka pyar beyhadh hai Maya her revenge complete karengi kisi bhi haal mein agar Maya margayi this time too to Kahan mazaa it's like sanjh Arjun Maya story it's just copy and paste and yeh hoga boring I think iss baar sad ending but sirf Maya nahi 

Iss baar ending badalne  ke liye Maya and rudra dono marengi Maya rudra nahi chodegi woh bhi marega kyun ki first epi woh kaha ki ananya yeh kabhi nahi badlega 

So in ending Maya rudra dono marenge mj jail main hoga koi new ladka ayegi ananya ki Zindagi so log  hamesha yaad karengi story of Mayra and ananya hamesha yaad karengi ki beyhadh pyar Kya hoga hai so iss baar Kahani alag Karne ke liye Mayra dono marengi 

Edited by Heyyou12 - 4 years ago

I think Rudra would die in the process of saving Maya from MJ at the end.. 

& Maya will end up alone again in dark room writting stories of themselves & publishing it..

Because it will be more hurting to see Maya like this rather than dying..

Hope CV's come up with a different idea ..

Edited by MyDriYa - 4 years ago

Originally posted by Heyyou12

Mujhe nahi lagta aisa hi rudra ka pyar beyhadh hai Maya her revenge complete karengi kisi bhi haal mein agar Maya margayi this time too to Kahan mazaa it's like sanjh Arjun Maya story it's just copy and paste and yeh hoga boring I think iss baar sad ending but sirf Maya nahi 

Iss baar ending badalne  ke liye Maya and rudra dono marengi Maya rudra nahi chodegi woh bhi marega kyun ki first epi woh kaha ki ananya yeh kabhi nahi badlega 

So in ending Maya rudra dono marenge mj jail main hoga koi new ladka ayegi ananya ki Zindagi so log  hamesha yaad karengi story of Mayra and ananya hamesha yaad karengi ki beyhadh pyar Kya hoga hai so iss baar Kahani alag Karne ke liye Mayra dono marengi 

I want to see either MayRa all happy & alive nor both are dead..

Don't want one is alive & one is dead.. 

Ur idea also good 👍🏼

I felt both might die or even Rudra might die..Rudra marrying Ananya will never happen

two possibility

either maya dieing and rudra publishing

or both mayra dieing and ananya publishing

as its indian show so we cant ever expect happy ending like in movie or west shows where the couple do shit and later die in people eyes and r alive somewhere living normal life

Ok ...my inference from today’s epi is...Maya is the river that reaches the ocean (rudra)after cleaning the dirts (evil)

Since maya referred the ocean as destiny , rudras sight of ocean and finally the river as her ,the river ll reach the ocean ...

And since this s a twisted show, either both will die or both will  live after making Rudra forget all the pasts (which I think will happen ..as maya is capable of anything if I see from season1 perspective)...

And this would be the pretty dark ending..she ll keep Rudra in the dark (of his past)foreva ..and live  with him ..

I don't want him to marry Ananya, esp after today 😒

Originally posted by tournesol

I don't want him to marry Ananya, esp after today 😒

He won't..