FF: Sacrifice For Immortality (Completed) - Page 30

Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by Madhura..

Nikki, the Finale Chapter was executed very well. This definitely is your best story.

The bonding of NiPi was really great, loved it and mini celebration they all had.

Ansh's excuse was hilarious, and planning with Rishi. 

Loved the way family planned for Pia's birthday, made her feel special, and loved. Dinner and even NiSa ofc were there. Also loved Pia's wish and Piansh bonding. 

Very well done, and a pleasant ending. πŸ˜Š

As I did mention to you already, this would be my last post out here, or the last thread or story, I would be reading. 

Will definitely miss our discussions and everything. Good luck with your stories and all. πŸ€—

-Madz

Thank you so much for your reviewπŸ€—

Well, since you all are saying that it is my best work till now, I also agree with you. This one is much better than the others that I wrote... 

I am glad you liked the ending...

I wanted to do something special for the ending... So, I first showed Ni-Pia bonding, their mini celebration and then finally, the family celebration in Rathod House. 

Pia's wish was not my idea... It was entirely Nushy's idea.

Will miss you a lot and will also miss the discussions that we used to have... β€οΈ

Anyways, take care... πŸ€—

(PS. Please chapter ko like to kar do... πŸ˜†)

Edited by Nikki_srk - 3 years ago

Originally posted by Nikki_srk

Thank you so much for your reviewπŸ€—

Well, since you all are saying that it is my best work till now, I also agree with you. This one is much better than the others that I wrote... 

I am glad you liked the ending...

I wanted to do something special for the ending... So, I first showed Ni-Pia bonding, their mini celebration and then finally, the family celebration in Rathod House. 

Pia's wish was not my idea... It was entirely Nushy's idea.

Will miss you a lot and will also miss the discussions that we used to have... β€οΈ

Anyways, take care... πŸ€—

(PS. Please chapter ko like to kar do... πŸ˜†)

You are welcome Nikki! πŸ€—

Definitely! Glad to know. 

You did it special.

Oh wow, so great idea by her. 

πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ Same. 

Will be coming once in a while, but then as you know stopped visiting forums and threads. 

Yes, will do! Am glad the detachment is rubbing well, have forgotten to like too. Wow! Sorry..will do now .

Originally posted by Madhura..

You are welcome Nikki! πŸ€—

Definitely! Glad to know. 

You did it special.

Oh wow, so great idea by her. 

πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ Same. 

Will be coming once in a while, but then as you know stopped visiting forums and threads. 

Yes, will do! Am glad the detachment is rubbing well, have forgotten to like too. Wow! Sorry..will do now .

πŸ€—

Yeah... I made it special.

Yes, it was her idea... And indeed it was a great one.

That's good if you'll be visiting once in a while... I'm always here. 

PM zarur karna... πŸ˜Š

No need to say sorry yaar... πŸ€—

My favorite FF.  β€οΈ

The starting is from Damarukam. Right? I loved the way you portrayed Andhakasur. Waiting to see how you plot.

A combo of my fav movie and your plot. Loved it.

Originally posted by cloud007

The starting is from Damarukam. Right? I loved the way you portrayed Andhakasur. Waiting to see how you plot.

Bingo!! You are absolutely correct... It is indeed from that movie. 

I have watched this movie several times and I absolutely love it. That movie inspired me to write this... 

Originally posted by cloud007

A combo of my fav movie and your plot. Loved it.

Thank you so much... I am glad you liked it.

The movie is one of my favourites too... πŸ˜Š