FF: Sacrifice For Immortality (Completed)(Page 7)

Posted: 4 months ago

Originally posted by Nikki_srk

Prologue: It's an interesting concept, and the reference which I have heard and seen is Andhakasur, but cool to find a different name, and we can already guess the power and mystery.

You are absolutely right on your reference to Andhakasur. That name gave me this idea of Antakasur.

Chapter 1: I believe, you are writing story based on characters of Nazar, so we can take reference. So siblings scenes, perfect and Ansh bhi wow, humesha forgets important dates, and all pulling his leg and transitions was bang on. Neha involving Saavi is wise, and padosi interaction too was epic!! Ab har koi Rathods ki tarha always ready to party nahi hoga..ofc again kuch secret hoga.

Well, I wanted to start the first chapter on a light note... Bas.

About the neighbours, well we will see... 

Waah so your birthday matches with Piya. 

Yes, my birthday matches with Pia.

Chapter 2 : NiSa are always interesting, vikramjeet thing was really cool and description of Kundalis and NiSa knowing how Piya is in danger and her powers won't work, gosh.

Thanks... smiley1

Chapter 3: It was interesting again, NiSa come to take Piya and alert Rathods. Even Ansh's concern for Piya was apt, but then Ansh taking so much time to leave and Ved not allowing was stretched..I felt. Could be improvised..

Yes it was stretched... 

In fact, I told Nushy too that my diary finished in the middle of the chapter and I wrote the remaining half in a new diary. This is why, I got messed up.

And while posting it too, I had posted the first half earlier and then posted the remaining half. Uske upar se, I didn't edit it after posting.

Isiliye itna mess ho gaya...

And isiliye, I wasn't happy with the outcome...

Thanks.

Cool..

:))

You are welcome.

Oh, that happens then..cos you have a flow. Just shared, hope you didn't mind.

Just saw you put next chapter, but will comment when you edit, as you have reserved still, smiley4

Oh, that happens then..cos you have flow. Just shared, hope you didn't mind.

Oh come on!! Why will I mind? I always say that if you guys don't like anything, just say it. smiley1

In fact, I myself didn't like this chapter much... Jaisa socha tha, waisa nahi nikala.

Just saw you put next chapter, but will comment when you edit, as you have reserved still, smiley4

Abhi usme kaafi kuch baaki hai... Thoda time lagega. smiley1

Waise, do you want me to PM you too when I complete the chapter?? Or will you check the title yourself?

Edited by Nikki_srk - 4 months ago

Oh, that happens then..cos you have flow. Just shared, hope you didn't mind.

Oh come on!! Why will I mind? I always say that if you guys don't like anything, just say it. smiley1

In fact, I myself didn't like this chapter much... Jaisa socha tha, waisa nahi nikala.

Abhi usme kaafi kuch baaki hai... Thoda time lagega. smiley1

Waise, do you want me to PM you too when I complete the chapter?? Or will you check the title yourself?

Bas kabhi toh formality aa jati hai. smiley4 Happens.

Okay dear. That's cool. Take your time. Now since am back to the forum, no need to PM. I will check from title.

Originally posted by Madhura..

Bas kabhi toh formality aa jati hai. smiley4 Happens.

Okay dear. That's cool. Take your time. Now since am back to the forum, no need to PM. I will check from title.

Chalo that's good... 

In fact, I am actually glad that you are back to the forum. 

Chalo that's good... 

In fact, I am actually glad that you are back to the forum. 

Even am Happy to be back, dear. Wapas toh aana hi tha, kabhi! It's home and a special place, after all.smiley31

Amazing! smiley32

Finally some Piya-Saavi bond. smiley41 I loved your dialogue that - TUM MUJHE JANTE HI NAHI HO!!! smiley42

I am also glad that Ansh is not a Nikamma here. He is using his powers. But I found it a bit weird. Why did Mo use DV when it can be broken by a Dayaanvanshi? Or like me, she too would be surprised seeing Ansh in action? smiley3  

Amazing! smiley32

Thanks... smiley1

Finally some Piya-Saavi bond. smiley41 I loved your dialogue that - TUM MUJHE JANTE HI NAHI HO!!! smiley42

Well, even I liked that dialogue...

I am also glad that Ansh is not a Nikamma here. 

See, as I told you, I don't like characters being stupid or total nikammes...

He is using his powers. But I found it a bit weird. Why did Mo use DV when it can be broken by a Dayaanvanshi? Or like me, she too would be surprised seeing Ansh in action? smiley3  

Arre wo dialogues thode upar-neeche ho gaye... I am going to change the sequence right now.

It was supposed to be in the reverse order. First, Nishant making the shield visible and then telling that Ansh can break that.

Gadbad ho gayi sequence main... I am making too many mistakes todaysmiley44

Anyways, I corrected the sequence... Ab dekh lena. Shayad samajh main aa jaye...

Edited by Nikki_srk - 4 months ago

Sequence thik hain. My question is, why didn't Mo think of it? She saw Nishant there. So she must have done something different, no? 

Harsh Rajput Niyati Fatnani Nazar