FF: Sacrifice For Immortality (Completed) - Page 6

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by Madhura..

Bas kabhi toh formality aa jati hai. 😃 Happens.

Okay dear. That's cool. Take your time. Now since am back to the forum, no need to PM. I will check from title.

Chalo that's good... 

In fact, I am actually glad that you are back to the forum. 

Originally posted by Nikki_srk

Chalo that's good... 

In fact, I am actually glad that you are back to the forum. 

Even am Happy to be back, dear. Wapas toh aana hi tha, kabhi! It's home and a special place, after all.🤗

Amazing! 👏

Finally some Piya-Saavi bond.  I loved your dialogue that - TUM MUJHE JANTE HI NAHI HO!!! 

I am also glad that Ansh is not a Nikamma here. He is using his powers. But I found it a bit weird. Why did Mo use DV when it can be broken by a Dayaanvanshi? Or like me, she too would be surprised seeing Ansh in action? 😲  

Amazing! 👏

Thanks... 😊

Finally some Piya-Saavi bond.  I loved your dialogue that - TUM MUJHE JANTE HI NAHI HO!!! 

Well, even I liked that dialogue...

I am also glad that Ansh is not a Nikamma here. 

See, as I told you, I don't like characters being stupid or total nikammes...

He is using his powers. But I found it a bit weird. Why did Mo use DV when it can be broken by a Dayaanvanshi? Or like me, she too would be surprised seeing Ansh in action? 😲  

Arre wo dialogues thode upar-neeche ho gaye... I am going to change the sequence right now.

It was supposed to be in the reverse order. First, Nishant making the shield visible and then telling that Ansh can break that.

Gadbad ho gayi sequence main... I am making too many mistakes today

Anyways, I corrected the sequence... Ab dekh lena. Shayad samajh main aa jaye...

Edited by Nikki_srk - 4 years ago

Sequence thik hain. My question is, why didn't Mo think of it? She saw Nishant there. So she must have done something different, no? 

Originally posted by nushy1995

Sequence thik hain. My question is, why didn't Mo think of it? She saw Nishant there. So she must have done something different, no? 

Basically, for the easiest you can assume that till the shield was invisible, no one could guess what it was made up of...

Baaki upcoming chapters main reason to mil hi jayega... Aise thode hi jaane denge 😆

Originally posted by Nikki_srk

Basically, for the easiest you can assume that till the shield was invisible, no one could guess what it was made up of...

Baaki upcoming chapters main reason to mil hi jayega... Aise thode hi jaane denge 😆

Okay! 😆 

Nikki i will read ur 3rd and 4rd part today or tomorrow , will give my reviews soon.

Originally posted by magicalM

Nikki i will read ur 3rd and 4rd part today or tomorrow , will give my reviews soon.

Sure... No problem. 😊

Whenever you are free 🤗

Loved the chapter Nikki, well executed. Mohona's entry and that shield, war again, cool.

Saavi got angry is also justified, but again impulsive move, jiski saja bhi almost mili.

Loved the way Piya saved her, and Nishant decoding the shield and Ansh breaking it, finally Ansh ne bhi kuch kaam kiya.😃