FF: Sacrifice For Immortality (Completed)(Page 34)

Posted: 1 months ago

Wo to hai... Waise bhi, Fanfictions are the measure to fulfill our incomplete wishes... smiley16

smiley15 smiley15 smiley15

Ummm... Well, I won't say that I am a pro but yes, I do take care of minute details... 

Then take it from me. I don't praise people easily and point out bloopers on their faces. You are really good at detailing. smiley20

I had actually tried to portray that Ansh is holding back Antaka till the time Saavi wakes up Pia and she escapes from there... So, he had one eye on Antaka and another on Pia... Khair, emotional ban gaya to aur bhi achha hai...

You can change my name from Sorry Ki Dukaan to Emotion Ki Dukaan. 🤪 🤪 🤪

Nahi behen... Chhoti hi theek hai. Cos no one can beat Kumbhakaran when it comes to sleep...not even me. smiley2

May be, because honestly, I don't have any idea about him. But since I have always called Piya his elder sister, I would rather stick with my version in this particular case. smiley2

Waise, pata hai ki bohut paka raha hoon, par party ki reply de dena considering you have finished this chapter. Because I am full on Roasting Mode. 

Then take it from me. 

Ummm... Okay... I'll take it from you.

I don't praise people easily and point out bloopers on their faces. You are really good at detailing. smiley20

Thanks... smiley31

As I told you earlier too that I have a habit of noticing details. So, I guess ab to aadat si ho chuki hai... smiley36

You can change my name from Sorry Ki Dukaan to Emotion Ki Dukaan. 🤪 🤪 🤪

Well, I guess it's better that I wait for a few days before doing your final naamkaran... 🤪 🤪 🤪

May be, because honestly, I don't have any idea about him. But since I have always called Piya his elder sister, I would rather stick with my version in this particular case. smiley2

No problem... You stick with your version and I'll stick with mine. smiley2

Because ultimately, hai to Kumbhakaran ki behen hi na? Chahe chhoti ho ya badi... smiley36

Waise, pata hai ki bohut paka raha hoon, par party ki reply de dena considering you have finished this chapter. Because I am full on Roasting Mode. 

I had typed an entire reply regarding that post... But suddenly the connection got lost and the entire thing got erased.

And right now, I am not in a mood to type everything again... So, I'll post it tomorrow.

Well, I guess it's better that I wait for a few days before doing your final naamkaran... 🤪 🤪 🤪

smiley37 smiley37 smiley37

No problem... You stick with your version and I'll stick with mine. smiley2

Because ultimately, hai to Kumbhakaran ki behen hi na? Chahe chhoti ho ya badi... smiley36

Sahi pakde hain! smiley16

I had typed an entire reply regarding that post... But suddenly the connection got lost and the entire thing got erased.

And right now, I am not in a mood to type everything again... So, I'll post it tomorrow.

Oops! Sorry dear! Waise, once I write a comment, if it's too long, I copy the entire comment and then press the button so that even if it gets lost, I can paste the comment again without any hustle. You may try this in future. smiley1

Sahi pakde hain! smiley16

I know that... smiley16

Oops! Sorry dear! Waise, once I write a comment, if it's too long, I copy the entire comment and then press the button so that even if it gets lost, I can paste the comment again without any hustle. You may try this in future. smiley1

I also do this each time I type some long reply. It's just that I forgot to do it this time... 

Nikki, interesting notes! This has been your best writing so far, detailing and execution wassmiley32smiley31

Wow, interesting parts, Antakasur ki team, and Rudra and his mom just illusions made by Bhairavnath, great job! Even his defeat with a stick was interesting and the way Nishant decoded it. What I loved is, trio of Nishant, Ansh, Saavi fought, took time and understood, something odd.

The eclipse was well explained with position of Venus, and Antakasur doing the yagna and inciting the 5elements, was brilliant, the detailing which went and fabulous!Team working fast, and even the weapon and description of axe, you are always on point.

Saavi trying to wake Pia, and finally she wakes in the nick of time, was great! Ansh keeping a watch and fighting with Antakasur was again fab, specially after the death glare, and Antakasur having so much power, and Ansh being smart, and trio executing their plan and saving Pia and finally the moment is gone, for Antakasur to become immortal.

Waiting for the Finale Chapter now, that fight too will be awesome! Loved the crispness, this chapter had and a LOT happened, ofc the 1st part of fight. Great job!!

Nikki, interesting notes! This has been your best writing so far, detailing and execution wassmiley32smiley31

Thank you so much... I'm glad you liked it. smiley1 smiley31

Wow, interesting parts, Antakasur ki team, and Rudra and his mom just illusions made by Bhairavnath, great job! Even his defeat with a stick was interesting and the way Nishant decoded it. What I loved is, trio of Nishant, Ansh, Saavi fought, took time and understood, something odd.

Well, everytime we either see someone being hypnotized by any of those Kaali Shaktis to help them or they themselves are the Kaali Shaktis. So, I thought that why should I not make them illusions?? 

And about Nishant, Ansh and Saavi taking time to understand... Well, they are smart but they are not the 'Param Gyaani' or know-it-all persons, right? Isiliye, I showed this...

The eclipse was well explained with position of Venus, and Antakasur doing the yagna and inciting the 5elements, was brilliant, the detailing which went and fabulous!Team working fast, and even the weapon and description of axe, you are always on point.

Thanks... Looks like I did a decent job in explaining the details. You guys are liking it... Great!! smiley4 smiley4 smiley5

Saavi trying to wake Pia, and finally she wakes in the nick of time, was great! Ansh keeping a watch and fighting with Antakasur was again fab, specially after the death glare, and Antakasur having so much power, and Ansh being smart, and trio executing their plan and saving Pia and finally the moment is gone, for Antakasur to become immortal.

Thanks again... I always like smart characters. Show main to they used to be stupid several times. So, I thought ki kam se kam yahan to smart bana dein inhe... smiley36

Waiting for the Finale Chapter now, that fight too will be awesome! Loved the crispness, this chapter had and a LOT happened, ofc the 1st part of fight. Great job!!

Ummm... You guys are expecting a lot. I hope I'm able to meet your expectations with the next chapter. 

Originally posted by Nikki_srk

Thank you so much... I'm glad you liked it. smiley1 smiley31

Well, everytime we either see someone being hypnotized by any of those Kaali Shaktis to help them or they themselves are the Kaali Shaktis. So, I thought that why should I not make them illusions?? 

And about Nishant, Ansh and Saavi taking time to understand... Well, they are smart but they are not the 'Param Gyaani' or know-it-all persons, right? Isiliye, I showed this...

Thanks... Looks like I did a decent job in explaining the details. You guys are liking it... Great!! smiley4 smiley4 smiley5

Thanks again... I always like smart characters. Show main to they used to be stupid several times. So, I thought ki kam se kam yahan to smart bana dein inhe... smiley36

Ummm... You guys are expecting a lot. I hope I'm able to meet your expectations with the next chapter. 

1.You are welcome!

2. Definitely, loved it. About the trio, totally agree and was glad you showed them human, both teams having their flaws. Aaj kal toh it's so rare.

3. Super awesome job

4. Yes, we have discussed it, and great

5. Well we have faith in you

Originally posted by Madhura..

1.You are welcome!

2. Definitely, loved it. About the trio, totally agree and was glad you showed them human, both teams having their flaws. Aaj kal toh it's so rare.

3. Super awesome job

4. Yes, we have discussed it, and great

5. Well we have faith in you

1. smiley31

2. Yup... I love putting human touches. After all, even if Ansh is a DV, they are still humans only na? They have their own flaws... After all, no one can be perfect. Aaj kal it's really rare...

3. Thanks again... smiley1

4. Yup... We have already discussed it many times.

5. I know you guys have faith in me and I'm glad that you do... And I'll try my best to meet upto your expectations. smiley31

Harsh Rajput Niyati Fatnani Nazar