Frequent Posters

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 4 years ago

As per twitter updates Nayan alive Shaking hands wit Vish 

masked thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Well for all those Revive Nayantara fans she's alive as was seen in today's episode.Nayan was never dead it was Vish who took her place.By the way Brinda also came to know about her real past today through that telepathic projection.

Wonder why Manyata did not do the same earlier? Nayan's death perhaps acted as the trigger for those painful memories.Its bad to see Manyata being weak at Nayan's fake death though I can understand her loss of pain-the loss of losing a loved one if its her own daughter though adopted.Vish played a very sick game with both Manyata & Brinda.

And Nayan has still not got out of her Brinda-hatred inspite of seeing the concern Brinda displayed while saving her impostor.Nayan tried to kill Brinda but Brinda made every effort possible to save her sister inspite of not being related by blood. And this is how Nayan's gonna repay her debt by plotting against Brinda.

Parikhs are gonna be the casualty in this revenge game.Yup the oldies deserve no mercy.Brinda also is still focussed on targeting the Gen-X like her mother.She's making the same mistake of not targeting the chief culprits inspite of knowing the truth now.

The story has taken the N3 mode now.Brinda is mistakenly thinking Dev to be the chief plotter like Bela thought at one time for Mahir.I know keeping a cool head in such a tense situation is not always possible but unlike Bela who never knew Mahir before Brinda & Dev were childhood buddies.

At least Brinda could have taken the time to investigate the matter before launching an attack on Dev which thankfully would get failed in the upcoming episode.

Vish is clearly being the master manipulator here.She's playing on Nayan's insecurities on not being this powerful Naagin for her own selfish ends for the Nagmani & Bela is not there to prevent the same now.Vaishali & her evil cohorts wanted the Nagmani but is gonna get death at the hands of their own enemy inside the house-Brinda provided Brinda targets them.

Unfortunately both the Brinda & the Parikhs are getting played against each other.I don't know how the arrival of Vish would get factored into all this but sooner or later Brinda has to fight Vish at some point who's in collusion with Nayan.

Its also time Manyata gets back on the battle of revenge.Brinda might be a Naagin but she needs a mentor to guide her on the path of revenge & Manyata can be the one for her though it might look like that both are being mere puppets of Vish's deadly game.

As I had repeated before also Vish is not alone in this game.Her secret partner is out there somewhere monitoring whatever is happening or gonna happen.

Getting back to Dev he has to be Brinda's ally in the later parts of her revenge journey if not now.Ritik/Rocky & Mahir played the same with aplomb & that's what Dev has to do even if it means going against her own evil mother.

That secret Parikh vamp I don't think is connected to Vish.She has her own plans for the Nagmani along with that crooked Pandit.But they r gonna fail bcoz they don't know that they are dealing with far more powerful entities like Vish.

Clearly Vish stood in Bela's corner through thick and thin bcoz she knew her weaknesses against the old Naagrani Bela.Taking that into account she knew that she could not win in the 1-on-1 battle against the current Queen Manyata & her daughter Brinda.Hence why not use their adopted daughter Nayan?

With Bela returning as Shravli after her reincarnation Vish took her own sweet time after all the obstacles like Hukum/Huzoor/Sumitra/Sesha were removed/killed.Now she wants the Parikhs out of the way.Wonder what benefit Vish is gonna get from this manufactured revenge though the foundation for it was already set 25 years ago with the killing of Keshav?

Whoever is her secret partner is the main mastermind.It can be Keshav or anybody else we don't know.Brinda has her task cut out for the same.She cannot be the Bela against her enemies.Manyata has to fight with her daughter & uncover this secret plotter whosoever he/she might be.It could be possible that whatever happened 25 years ago also might have been just a pre-planned revenge with an eye on the Nagmani.

Edited by masked - 4 years ago
vinnas thumbnail

Thanks For Detail Updating 👏So Vish is Back Right Now Triggering Games.

still this Revenge story is Mess Ektha Should make this Series A Daily than Weekly 😆 tab kuch samaj ayega 😛

Originally posted by: masked

Well for all those Revive Nayantara fans she's alive as was seen in today's episode.Nayan was never dead it was Vish who took her place.By the way Brinda also came to know about her real past today through that telepathic projection.

Wonder why Manyata did not do the same earlier? Nayan's death perhaps acted as the trigger for those painful memories.Its bad to see Manyata being weak at Nayan's fake death though I can understand her loss of pain-the loss of losing a loved one if its her own daughter though adopted.Vish played a very sick game with both Manyata & Brinda.

And Nayan has still not got out of her Brinda-hatred inspite of seeing the concern Brinda displayed while saving her impostor.Nayan tried to kill Brinda but Brinda made every effort possible to save her sister inspite of not being related by blood. And this is how Nayan's gonna repay her debt by plotting against Brinda.

Parikhs are gonna be the casualty in this revenge game.Yup the oldies deserve no mercy.Brinda also is still focussed on targeting the Gen-X like her mother.She's making the same mistake of not targeting the chief culprits inspite of knowing the truth now.

The story has taken the N3 mode now.Brinda is mistakenly thinking Dev to be the chief plotter like Bela thought at one time for Mahir.I know keeping a cool head in such a tense situation is not always possible but unlike Bela who never knew Mahir before Brinda & Dev were childhood buddies.

At least Brinda could have taken the time to investigate the matter before launching an attack on Dev which thankfully would get failed in the upcoming episode.

Vish is clearly being the master manipulator here.She's playing on Nayan's insecurities on not being this powerful Naagin for her own selfish ends for the Nagmani & Bela is not there to prevent the same now.Vaishali & her evil cohorts wanted the Nagmani but is gonna get death at the hands of their own enemy inside the house-Brinda provided Brinda targets them.

Unfortunately both the Brinda & the Parikhs are getting played against each other.I don't know how the arrival of Vish would get factored into all this but sooner or later Brinda has to fight Vish at some point who's in collusion with Nayan.

Its also time Manyata gets back on the battle of revenge.Brinda might be a Naagin but she needs a mentor to guide her on the path of revenge & Manyata can be the one for her though it might look like that both are being mere puppets of Vish's deadly game.

As I had repeated before also Vish is not alone in this game.Her secret partner is out there somewhere monitoring whatever is happening or gonna happen.

Getting back to Dev he has to be Brinda's ally in the later parts of her revenge journey if not now.Ritik/Rocky & Mahir played the same with aplomb & that's what Dev has to do even if it means going against her own evil mother.

That secret Parikh vamp I don't think is connected to Vish.She has her own plans for the Nagmani along with that crooked Pandit.But they r gonna fail bcoz they don't know that they are dealing with far more powerful entities like Vish.

Clearly Vish stood in Bela's corner through thick and thin bcoz she knew her weaknesses against the old Naagrani Bela.Taking that into account she knew that she could not win in the 1-on-1 battle against the current Queen Manyata & her daughter Brinda.Hence why not use their adopted daughter Nayan?

With Bela returning as Shravli after her reincarnation Vish took her own sweet time after all the obstacles like Hukum/Huzoor/Sumitra/Sesha were removed/killed.Now she wants the Parikhs out of the way.Wonder what benefit Vish is gonna get from this manufactured revenge though the foundation for it was already set 25 years ago with the killing of Keshav?

Whoever is her secret partner is the main mastermind.It can be Keshav or anybody else we don't know.Brinda has her task cut out for the same.She cannot be the Bela against her enemies.Manyata has to fight with her daughter & uncover this secret plotter whosoever he/she might be.It could be possible that whatever happened 25 years ago also might have been just a pre-planned revenge with an eye on the Nagmani.

😃

masked thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinnas

Thanks For Detail Updating 👏So Vish is Back Right Now Triggering Games.

still this Revenge story is Mess Ektha Should make this Series A Daily than Weekly 😆 tab kuch samaj ayega 😛

😃

The plot is pretty confusing.I agree with your POV just like N3 was.

But one thing is pretty clear that Vish's secret partner is the main plotter.It could be a mere mortal like Keshav or an evil entity like Hukum.Only thing is Vish could have plotted the whole scheme herself since she always wanted the Nagmani for herself? Why share the spoils with an ally?

It will take awhile for Brinda to figure out this whole maze of lies.That secret plotter is monitoring all the proceedings.I don't know what major revelations are gonna happen going forward but Vish has clearly returned with her own secret agenda in relation to that Ancient Red Temple.

Brinda & Parikhs are the mere pawns/chess pieces of this planned revenge.It could be possible that Pandit knows more than he has revealed to the Parikhs.

There are 2 plotters-

1-Secret Partner of Vish

2-Secret Vamp of Parikhs.Won't be surprised if its Vrushalli going by the track record of CV'S.

Both want the Parikhs out of the way.

Whoever is Vish's secret partner not only knows about Brinda's past but perhaps knows about Shivanya/Shivangi & Bela too.Sumitra also knew about Shivangi's past long after her death.I want that secret plotter to be an evil entity bcoz if its Keshav then it would not be surprising bcoz we know why Keshav would plan such an intricate scheme?

1 by 1 the Parikhs are gonna go down & someday that secret plotter will then come into this game to reveal his/her own deck of cards.Hukum did it to bring Tamsi into this world which he achieved through Vish.

I don't think this game is being played only for the Nagmani only.That plotter must have some other plans as well perhaps.

Edited by masked - 4 years ago
Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

To be honest Nayantara hating Brinda just doesn’t make any sense. It’s like she hates her just for the sake of hating and that hatred itself is hardly believable in any normal situation, because I don’t understand how a person can someone that tried to save them? What I’m saying the hatred doesn’t feel or look real. The makers are just forcing Nayantara to hate Brinda out of the blue, which is stupid.

Edited by Rein123 - 4 years ago
vinnas thumbnail

Originally posted by: masked

The plot is pretty confusing.I agree with your POV just like N3 was.

Staged Revenge 

But one thing is pretty clear that Vish's secret partner is the main plotter.It could be a mere mortal like Keshav or an evil entity like Hukum.Only thing is Vish could have plotted the whole scheme herself since she always wanted the Nagmani for herself? Why share the spoils with an ally?

Possible 😎

It will take awhile for Brinda to figure out this whole maze of lies.That secret plotter is monitoring all the proceedings.I don't know what major revelations are gonna happen going forward but Vish has clearly returned with her own secret agenda in relation to that Ancient Red Temple.

By Staying in Same family same as previous Bahu naagins Slowly Brinda figure out possible new characters  entry or from S3 cast against Vish to help out Naagin 😛

Brinda & Parikhs are the mere pawns/chess pieces of this planned revenge.It could be possible that Pandit knows more than he has revealed to the Parikhs.

Exactly This Whole Parekhs are nut pieces, Pandit is Main 😈 he not yet informed them Swapping thing 😎 whom he contacting for this (Shadow) possible Vish partner in the saga 

There are 2 plotters-

1-Secret Partner of Vish

2-Secret Vamp of Parikhs.Won't be surprised if its Vrushalli going by the track record of CV'S.

Both want the Parikhs out of the way.

Whoever is Vish's secret partner not only knows about Brinda's past but perhaps knows about Shivanya/Shivangi & Bela too.Sumitra also knew about Shivangi's past long after her death.I want that secret plotter to be an evil entity bcoz if its Keshav then it would not be surprising bcoz we know why Keshav would plan such an intricate scheme?

Sumitra know Shivangi details is it prior to Finale ❓or Middle of N3 she Sharing her details is too much elevation of Shivi 😆mahabewakhoof naagin 😆

If That partner Knows Everything then after Revealing 😛we may again hear All Seasons jumbling 😆

1 by 1 the Parikhs are gonna go down & someday that secret plotter will then come into this game to reveal his/her own deck of cards.Hukum did it to bring Tamsi into this world which he achieved through Vish.

Atleast It's better to show 1 by 1 parekhs out by week 

I don't think this game is being played only for the Nagmani only.That plotter must have some other plans as well perhaps.

other than Nagmani😲 let's see 😛 

RiyaS2 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Exactly 🤔

Originally posted by: Rein123

To be honest Nayantara hating Brinda just doesn’t make any sense. It’s like she hates her just for the sake of hating and that hatred itself is hardly believable in any normal situation, because I don’t understand how a person can someone that tried to save them? What I’m saying the hatred doesn’t feel or look real. The makers are just forcing Nayantara to hate Brinda out of the blue, which is stupid.