New fans of Sidharth - Shilpa Shinde and Rupali - Page 3

Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by Mapogo

My favorite Monisha, I miss Sarabhai vs Sarabhai ๐Ÿ˜†

i loved that show tooo......โค๏ธ

I am shook! The language Rupali is using. I still remember her in BB1 - the only BB I watched entirely. She was so well behaved. Asim ke against hi sahi, atleast language better use karti. Khair, lagta hai Sid ki true fan hai, language bhi uske jaise hi use karegi. Kashmera is the only one consistent ๐Ÿ˜† VG is making a fool of himself.

Originally posted by randomfancrics

Shilpa ne phir se flip mari kya ๐Ÿ˜†

She said a few days ago Shukla was fake ๐Ÿ˜†

How contrasting ๐Ÿ˜†

Okay this is confusing ๐Ÿ˜†

May be we will see her in the show for some task. And all guests are only welcomed if they are proshukla

Shilpa ko Kal tak kitna praise mil raha tha aaj woh bhi sold out Ho gayi hain๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Ek KRK Hi best hain yaha k Logo k liye Becos woh unke contestant k favour mein bol raha hain.

Usse bada fake aur koi nahi hoga.

Jiska record Hain paise lekar movies k favour mein Tweet karna or reviews dena. Aise toh Umar bhai ne bhi paise de kar tweet karwa raha hain Asim wale.

Rupali aka Monisha was fab...Asim ki kya mast bajaayi..."Wats his name...dat thing jo chillata rehta hai n aise tongue bahar nikalke ugly hota hai...i don't even wanna say his name...woh jo hai guttermouth" ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Edited by TheBigTamasha - 4 years ago

but this video says something else๐Ÿ˜•

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSWOP9ifU6s

straight from the horse's mouth

Shilpa about Shukla's game plan: maine kaha na kisi ka support ho toh, aap sara jahan jeet sakte ho. toh kya boloon main?

matlab indirectly she's saying Shukla has full support from makers and channel๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by hasini009 - 4 years ago

Originally posted by hasini009

but this video says something else๐Ÿ˜•

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSWOP9ifU6s

straight from the horse's mouth

Thats what I was wondering. What has Shuklaji done in last couple of weeks for anyone to change their minds. All I saw was normal viewers move away from him because he was being shown as progressively worse. 

Originally posted by sreefan

Thats what I was wondering. What has Shuklaji done in last couple of weeks for anyone to change their minds. All I saw was normal viewers move away from him because he was being shown as progressively worse. 

is there any video proof where shilpa supporting shukla?

Originally posted by hasini009

is there any video proof where shilpa supporting shukla?

Not seen it. In twitter also in past day she has been anti-shukla and pro Rasim. 

Shukla fans ka naya drama hai to bring half or fake news to show their paramatma is great and everyone is loving him. After they are caught for spreading fake news, will edit the main topic with an idiotic smile

Edited by sreefan - 4 years ago

Shilpa aa gayi aukaat pe.

I was thinking what happened to her and chauvinistic thoughts? She hates strong-headed women & loves chauvinistic pigs. Anyone remembers her infamous, " Puneesh ladka hain, kuch bhi kar sakta hain" and " Ladkiya zyada padhene se divorce rate badhta hain" 

Also, she was a Sreesanth lover so you see the pattern. Good to know she's still the kaala dhabba on woman kind that I always thought she was. ๐Ÿ˜†

That's what she is.