Makers Failing To Justifying Thr Characters

Manali14 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Literally Pari’s Mahanta Is Unbearable ( Mahanta Me To Ekta Ke Bahuo Ka Bhi Record Tod Diya ) And Gunjan .. She Should Understand That There Is No Love Between Her And Yogi ( Agar Hai To Bas Jimmedarii ).. So Its TimeTo Take Decision Of Separation from Yogi.. and Yogi .. He Already Made A Big Mistake By Stopping Gunjan When She Was Leaving The  Shrivastav House Permanently ( When She Cm To Knw Abt Yogi Loves Pari ) .And Now He Confuse In His Love And His Jimmedari..Really  .. Makers Failing To Justifying Thr Characters .. But Yes Still I Watching The  Show and Enjoying   .. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

diya_snow thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Now Gunjan can't separate from Yogi....she is pregnant with his child and Yogi too moved on....Yogi just feeling guilty and that's why he want Pari to move on and settle down ....

Yogi is just doing drama sorry but his emotions make no sense and I feel no sympathy or anything for Yogi....he is careless .

Pari deserve Award for her Mahaanta .....

Gunjan well she is selfish and self centered girl...she is showing interest in Paris life just coz she want Pari to stay away from Yogi so she want Pari to settle down....She is anyways useless and unwanted character of IIM

Manali14 thumbnail

Yes I Totally Agreed With You Dear ..  But I Dnt Want To C Miscarriage Thn Sympathy Wala Drama Of Gunjan  .. Its Time To Make Gunjan Character Strong Bcz No One Is Happy With This Relationship Except Prakash In The House  .. So Better .. Gunjan Hi Move On Kare .. With Practical Thinking  ..Anyways Lets C ..  … How Makers Justifying All .. 

diya_snow thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Manali14

Yes I Totally Agreed With You Dear ..  But I Dnt Want To C Miscarriage Thn Sympathy Wala Drama Of Gunjan  .. Its Time To Make Gunjan Character Strong Bcz No One Is Happy With This Relationship Except Prakash In The House  .. So Better .. Gunjan Hi Move On Kare .. With Practical Thinking  ..Anyways Lets C ..  … How Makers Justifying All .. 

As far as I understand makers....they want to show practical end....Yogi moved on with Gunjan and now Pari to move on too...

Getting Pari back in Yogi is filmy now or u can say typical story where Gunjan may die and thn yogi Pari get together ....but to be honest I don't see Gunjan going anywhere....If she wasn't pregnant thn things were different but now it's obvious she can't leave Yogi and she convinced herself that Yogi has no feelings for Pari and he want to be in ths Marriage which is true also.....Yogi had chance when Gunjan decided to leave him but he stopped her and ask for forgiveness and forgot Pari completely.....

Now I don't see any twist where we can hope for Yogi Pari...