going to court ?? (important)

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 4 years ago

things are going to court now as per said by kareena.

aroras hired lawyer to fight for preeta case.

if matters will go in court then... karan and preeta mrg will also get out in front of all media etc...

so will karan accept it or deny being married with her because of his reputation and ego as a cricketer

noone has seen karan preeta mrg leaving family members.. marriage not registered so they have no proof to prove the marriage ?

I dont know much about law but asked my frd regarding this.. she told me all this can happen..

pls discuss what u all feel on this !

Can you imagine if things end up going to court and they still end up showing Karan-Mahira’s naa hone wali shaadi? Knowing CVs they would totally do that. Sherlyn can go to any limit, we’ve seen that. I have a strong feeling this is what’s going to happen....

Originally posted by SophieKarim

Can you imagine if things end up going to court and they still end up showing Karan-Mahira’s naa hone wali shaadi? CVs they would totally do that. Sherlyn can go to any limit, we’ve seen that. I have a strong feeling this is what’s going to happen....

@voh baat toh in logon ke dimag se hatane ke baare sochna hi mat.. they definitely are gonna drag this very long. 

Sherlyn, yea its like she has some magical powers which makes her escape from every danger in the last moment. So whatever ever they are showing so far, I'm not going to get excited.  But must say, i'm just loving the way how Rishab is acting these days... angry young man, especially with sherlyn🤣

I hope he doesn't go back to that helpless mode.

Originally posted by SophieKarim

Can you imagine if things end up going to court and they still end up showing Karan-Mahira’s naa hone wali shaadi? Knowing CVs they would totally do that. Sherlyn can go to any limit, we’ve seen that. I have a strong feeling this is what’s going to happen....

this is what im thinking ... expose hone ke baad can mahira karan get mrd ?

kyunki main mastermind they know sherlin not mahira .mahira did all this on sherlin saying..this is what all will think !

also court tak baat jayegi its confirmed by news,mahira expose also confirm

then will it lead to karan preeta marriage out in court ? if yes then will karan accept their mrg or deny because half truth of mahira out not full truth of alimony etc ..