jannatsara thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/B77kUncBfkJ/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

As expected another leap is coming up...may be kartik tries to safe his brother and which leads to another separation track..

#rip their marriage #rip their so called promise

If this time they show kaira together deal the matter that will be highly appreciatable...but previous track record say it’s impossible...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kaira_123 thumbnail

On what basis have you assumed that a leap and separation are on the cards? At least wait for the episode to air 😒. 

jannatsara thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kaira_123

On what basis have you assumed that a leap and separation are on the cards? At least wait for the episode to air 😒. 

yeh....Let's see...but till now writer didn’t prove us wrong and assume things actually happened.If i might be wrong i will be happy because i don’t want another separation track.Till now they show us multiple separation track..They show nothing new and so It's predictable     

J.s thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jannatsara

https://www.instagram.com/p/B77kUncBfkJ/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

As expected another leap is coming up...may be kartik tries to safe his brother and which leads to another separation track..

#rip their marriage #rip their so called promise

If this time they show kaira together deal the matter that will be highly appreciatable...but previous track record say it’s impossible...

Seeing the promo and today’s episode, I don’t think luv kush have done more than what is shown in the promo.. but for sure, blame will come on them and for that Kartik and Naira might have some differences in the beginning but later they will jointly solve the mystery.. that’s my assumption. Let’s see..

rose2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I keep expectations very low so as not to get disappointed. Articles say the boys molest her and then she gets in front of truck to commit suicide. She ends up in critical condition in the hospital. The twins will ask Karthik to defend them against Naira. Naira who is the guardian of Trisha will report this incident to the police and Luv/Kush will be confronted. It is presumed this causes a rift between Karthik and Naira. Regardless of what happens as a couple they have been butchered and they are just stretching it. Just torturing the viewers in hopes of some TRP. Oh well.